Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria (52792 Views)

FG To Stop Workers Salaries Over Payroll System Default / Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by FunkyMetahuman: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
djjoad:

Why is LAUTECH ogbomoso and other higher institutions on recurrent strike.
Meanwhile u can learn to talk without insults
you tell me.

Bring facts that say oyo is paying workers half salary or forever shut up.
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by Allylic(f): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Osun state pays half salary....dats why dey call him baba hafusa

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by habax(m): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
You are very correct bro, i was just about saying that. Osun state has been paying half salaries for over a year now so there is absolutely no way the arrears will be #1.7Billion
djjoad:
This analysis is grossly deficient.
Osun and oyo pays half salaries
Ogun pays net salaries without remitting deductions
Its only lagos that has a clean bill.
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by anonimi: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Allylic:
Osun state pays half salary....dats why dey call him baba hafusa

Baba Kabiru has chopped all the money and used their head to play football.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by TimeManager(m): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
ephi123:

Are you done looking for screenshots all over Nairaland?
If so, you can go and sleep if there is nothing else to occupy your time this afternoon.
Don't be dismissive. I know she is a friend.I got one more to share with you. Wait for it.
Truth is mine!
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by GavelSlam: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
ephi123:
[s][/s]

FMC why is it a problem to associate with your true vocation?

It's honky dory when you say so of others but you suddenly cannot stand it when your trade is revealed.
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by bolrew: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Am proud of Ogun State....LOl
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by ephi123(f): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
TimeManager:
Don't be dismissive. I know she is a friend.I got one more to share with you. Wait for it.
Truth is mine!

It's obvious you are obsessed with Kathmandu and unfortunately she doesn't have your time. Continue roaming the whole net looking for screenshots, it's your business. Just stay out of mine.

2 Likes

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by anonimi: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
habax:
You are very correct bro, i was just about saying that. Osun state has been paying half salaries for over a year now so there is absolutely no way the arrears will be #1.7Billion

That is the arumoje abracadabra of Engineer Technician Opon Imo Ofo.
Bloody corrupt, wicked souls. angry undecided
Stealing so senselessly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2630622_cjlpxmiwsaap2su_png84e6ed0c16cc1a142bc93d7da71a34a9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

Firefire:
Gov. Rauf Aregbesola admits to ONLY N7b increase and not N11.5b in the Airport Contract, and the future of Osun state mortgaged till 2034 (Next 18 Years).

Well-meaning Nigerians should please ask Raufu Aregbesola what is the paramount need of an airport in Osun while the nearest airport at Ibadan, 45 Minutes drives away is grossly underutilized?

Osun state civil servant are dying of starvation and the governor's wisdom is to inflate/increase building airport that serves no economic benefit for the workers being owned 4-8 months’ salary?

Call a spade a spade, ohun ti o da, ko ni oruko meji, koda ni, 'Ole is Ole, barawo is barawo' - GEJ...

Modath, and the rest Omoluabi's, se eleyi bo jumu bi ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3313876_inflatess_jpegedf527ceff41723c0a8e914a1c8e7dc8

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by wristbangle: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
crownbayo:
packing my loads now to Ogun state, with immediate effect!!!

Careful for what u wish for. Not everything that glitters is diamond.
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by ayindejimmy(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
RALPHOW:

Which better performance. He pay workers half salary and claimed he has paid all. It is better in Ondo and Oyo because is on record that government is owing them.
Aregbesola paid half salary and erase the balance when market women that workers are owning still have the record of their debt.

GET your facts right. He didn't pay " all workers half salary"

He paid from level 8 above half salary because people from the level earn 6 figures.
From level 7 down were paid full salaries.

And he's not the only governor that did it... But he's not owing. So why are others still owing?
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:
Am not sure of this figures....... How can APC say Osun is owing 1 month salary arrears...... This is another Lia.......

Because Aregbesola use the London-Paris refund to clear all the arrears, He is a performing Governor forget what the media are saying about him...

His people like him so much..
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by emmasege: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
wellmax:
Lalasticlala, where are those people crucifying Aregbesola? He seems better performing than his critics say.
Believe APCheats at your own risk. Aregbesola owes at least nine months salaries for civil servants on GL 7 and above. He's been paying half salaries to them since July 2015 till date. If you divide the number of months by 2, that gives you 9 months of salary arrears.

And for your info, Ekiti even performs better than Aregbese considering the number of months beingbowed (4 months) & low IGR of the state.

And by the way, why has south west zone turned to a zone of salary debts of late? This was never our style until thief.nubu imposed a vagabond on us in Osun State.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
`
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by OLP46(m): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
wellmax:
Lalasticlala, where are those people crucifying Aregbesola? He seems better performing than his critics say.
Aregbe is owning one month salary truly but he only achieved that because he's paying half salary since 2015. Don't attack me, just try and ask around.
I live in osun and I know the truth.
Even though he tried in terms of infrastructure especially osogbo
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by wellmax(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
emmasege:

And by the way, why has south west zone turned to a zone of salary debts of late? This was never our style until thief.nubu imposed a vagabond on us in Osun State.
take your mannerless hatred and stereotype elsewhere. Go and seek information about other zones. THIS IS ABOUT SW. Create another thread for others and come up with facts.
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by manikspears: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
veekid:
Ajimobi; useless Mofo

Constituted authority himself
Certified grin

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by manikspears: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
anonimi:

Baba Kabiru has chopped all the money and used their head to play football.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0
Them no fit give am correct tackle make him leg break ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by manikspears: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
anonimi:

That is the arumoje abracadabra of Engineer Technician Opon Imo Ofo.
Bloody corrupt, wicked souls. angry undecided
Stealing so senselessly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2630622_cjlpxmiwsaap2su_png84e6ed0c16cc1a142bc93d7da71a34a9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

Super Certified grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by Exponental(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
Truly Ogun is not owing salaries but owing deductions!
If for example you earn N50k and deduction of 30k goes to maybe cooperative or something, you get ONLY 20k. Your projected need for the deductions is not met, even if met, likely not timely. Presently Ogun owes deductions.
Deduction is a means of savings used by civil servants for capital projects or payment of bills eg house rents or school fees etc
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by maridrug(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
bsonenterprise:
I used to despise aregbe it appears he's vindicated. Despite the recession baba hafusa cleared almost his entire debts. I wonder what this guy would have accomplished if not for the downturn.
don't be deceived, Aregbesola is owing half of 18months arrears. The guy na real Lagos Maradona.
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by Kingbuhari(m): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
even as that ,they will still engage in human ritual... tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by buffalowings: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
see the mofos on the front page praising aregbe
baba da ogbon
Nigga is paying half salary

no where is safe
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by manikspears: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
djjoad:
This analysis is grossly deficient.
Osun and oyo pays half salaries
Ogun pays net salaries without remitting deductions
Its only lagos that has a clean bill.
Osun is the only state paying half salary, ajimobi(oyo) is actually owing without chill. And you are right about ogun and lagos. Ogun pays net and forcefully pockets the rest.
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by buffalowings: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
maridrug:
don't be deceived, Aregbesola is owing half of 18months arrears. The guy na real Lagos Maradona.

no one will believe you here
na half salary hi de pay
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by buffalowings: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
emmasege:
Believe APCheats at your own risk. Aregbesola owes at least nine months salaries for civil servants on GL 7 and above. He's been paying half salaries to them since July 2015 till date. If you divide the number of months by 2, that gives you 9 months of salary arrears.

And for your info, Ekiti even performs better than Aregbese considering the number of months beingbowed (4 months) & low IGR of the state.

I laf when I see those commenting on the front page
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by buffalowings: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Exponental:
Truly Ogun is not owing salaries but owing deductions!
If for example you earn N50k and deduction of 30k goes to maybe cooperative or something, you get ONLY 20k. Your projected need for the deductions is not met, even if met, likely not timely. Presently Ogun owes deductions.
Deduction is a means of savings used by civil servants for capital projects or payment of bills eg house rents or school fees etc

mogbe grin
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by emmasege: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
wellmax:
take your mannerless hatred and stereotype elsewhere. Go and seek information about other zones. THIS IS ABOUT SW. Create another thread for others and come up with facts.
See an uncultured , dogmatic, docile and mannerless character calling someone mannerless.

If you care to know, I'm a full fledged Son of O'odua with paternal ancestry from Osun State and maternal ancestry from the political capital of Yoruba land (Ibadan n'Ile Oluyole). Had all my schooling in Yoruba land & still work and live there. Need I convince you further that I'm neither from the northern or eastern side of River Niger?

Otito oro ko le ni k'a ma so ohun. Ajegbese l'Aregbesola at'awon elegbe re. Hope you could read and understand that anyway.
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by SAMTOBIJU(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
wellmax:
ARE U KIDDING ME.sum1 is payin half salary,u are sayin he is performing

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by mechanics(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Keneking:
OYO - On Your Own
hahahah, it's well o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals / Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.