Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

How Hard Is It To Find True Love?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Hard Is It To Find True Love?? (618 Views)

I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try / Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? / Why Men Cant Find True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hard Is It To Find True Love?? by olase22(m): 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hi this is seriously getting to me jumping from one relationship to another (when person no be kangaroo) i dont know your opition though about this but you free to share your thought...
Re: How Hard Is It To Find True Love?? by marshalcarter: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
if you can't find true love...find true money undecided

1 Like

Re: How Hard Is It To Find True Love?? by nepapole(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
With d kind girls Wey dey dis generation, to find true luv Na die.. Na moni all of em dey find.

1 Like

Re: How Hard Is It To Find True Love?? by Stevengerd(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
nepapole:
With d kind girls Wey dey dis generation, to find true luv Na die.. Na moni all of em dey find.
I Swear Down!

1 Like

Re: How Hard Is It To Find True Love?? by chybykee(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
nepapole:

then make the money and choose

1 Like

Re: How Hard Is It To Find True Love?? by Topestbilly(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Making money is even easier than finding a true love. 99% of this generation girls are leftover angry
Re: How Hard Is It To Find True Love?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Topestbilly:
Making money is even easier than finding a true love. 99% of this generation girls are leftover angry
Mtcheeew!
Re: How Hard Is It To Find True Love?? by Topestbilly(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
Mtcheeew!

Are you saying you're not part of the 1%?
Re: How Hard Is It To Find True Love?? by Cutehector(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
Mtcheeew!
lol..why are u pained?
Re: How Hard Is It To Find True Love?? by ElsonMorali: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Quite tough.

Just look at your zodiac signs and see If you're a match. That'll save you a ton of emotions and money. At least That's what I try to do these days.

If the stars say you have a chance, you do. If they say it's a tough one, best believe it.

Taurus rules forever! kiss
Re: How Hard Is It To Find True Love?? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Instead of y'all complaining about finding true love from girls. Why not think of building your career or solidifying your biz.
So that even when that babe your frolicking with gets pregnant, you don't need to disappear and neither will she abort cos both of you can't even take care of yourselves.. How much more a child??

Ain't u guys worried at the alarming rate of aborted babies here and there?

Well if u guys ain't seeing the big picture.. Girls are seeing the picture and no babe in her right sense loves to abort. Or y'all think it's fun to abort abi?
Forget babes for now and focus on making money.

Personally for me.. I had to withdraw from relationships in the past when I realise without money? Guys themselves are not even faithful and loyal to broke girls.. So what's the use daydreaming?
And don't y'all tell me it's because of the kind of guys I date..
Cos those words don't exist to me.
No guy is ready to take a broke girl serious. They just fucvk, impregnate the broke girl and run away. Thank God I wasn't that dumvb to be used and impregnated.
Ladies getting married now are ladies with career. Or a successful bizness. Such ladies have the opportunity to choose amongst a long list of guys whom to date and marry. And yes! D ladies end up getting married.. And if she's smart, she will end up with a loyal ,sincere and hardworking guy with prospects.

So guys double your hustles and u will have a whole lots of babes to choose from..
I doubled mine and av stopped complaining about finding true love.

Thats the secret.

(1) (Reply)

What Should My Friend Do / What Attracts Men / Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.