Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) (4502 Views)

Ladies If Your Bf Has This Jean, You Are Just Wasting Your Time (pix included) / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by optional1(f): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Guys can you allow your girlfriend/wife to sit on your best friend's lap

Straight to the topic your opinion please..
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
See question undecided

There's a story behind this though undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bleep no! For what? If there are no available chairs, she should sit on the floor or stand, IDC. Noone sits on my man but ME.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by BlackDBagba: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
What really happened? grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Divay22(f): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
Say na who die...
I'll rather carry her myself...she's my friend tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by optional1(f): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
To me what happened btw that airforce guy and his soldier galfrnd will repeat itself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Stevengerd(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
ZarZar:
Bleep no! For what? If there are no available chairs, she should sit on the floor or stand, IDC. Noone sits on my man but ME.
Lol. Paramode
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Optional I need you on my lap ASAP
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol. Paramode

Yeah, you gotta let 'em know angry grin

1 Like

What's wrong here?

Una mind too dirty. Nothing wrong in allowing my girl sits on buddy's lap.
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
I can'tsmiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by optional1(f): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
KissChrixx:
See question undecided

the question big pass you
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Stevengerd(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, you gotta let 'em know angry grin
Lol.. I Said I Wanted To Knw More About U In My Trend
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol.. I Said I Wanted To Knw More About U In My Trend

What do you wanna know? smiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Boyfriend maybe
Husband never
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by optional1(f): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Optional I need you on my lap ASAP

weytin happen for 1914 go happen again grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Stevengerd(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
ZarZar:

What do you wanna know? smiley
Yo Personality.
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
optional1:

the question big pass you
"Ladies"
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
optional1:

weytin happen for 1914 go happen again grin
Oh, 1914... If memory serves me correct, you were on my lap and we made love
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Stevengerd:
Yo Personality.

Personality, in what way? Like, I don't get it Let me just say, what you see is what you get. Ain't got time for stunting & shit tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by optional1(f): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
KissChrixx:

"Ladies"

ur own question is attach nah
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Stevengerd(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Personality, in what way? Like, I don't get it Let me just say, what you see is what you get. Ain't got time for stunting & shit tongue
Knw U Persin, Ur Like And Dislike. Nobody Is Stunting Ojere!
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by optional1(f): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oh, 1914... If memory serves me correct, you were on my lap and we made love

oh really i remember that year still remain the most regretful year for me.... With that ur small tuber of carrot you cant even insert it...
The most unmatured carrot i have ever seen since i was born.... cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by pansophist(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is not about allowing my partner sits on my friend's leg. It's about both of them being matured to know that they don't do such thing.

The day that my wife will ask if she should sit on my friend's leg will be the day I realize that I married a dumb person. Conversely, if my friend want's to carry my wife, then I know he is sick and need to be ignored henceforth.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
optional1:

ur own question is attach nah
NO!
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
optional1:

oh really i remember that year still remain the most regretful year for me.... With that ur small tuber of carrot you cant even insert it...
The most unmatured carrot i have ever seen since i was born.... cheesy grin cheesy
Hahahaha... Optional you no go kee me..

Good thing you confess I had a glimpse of lil mama... The thing yellow gan
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
optional1:

shockedshocked
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Stevengerd:
Knw U Persin, Ur Like And Dislike. Nobody Is Stunting Ojere!

No, I meant the kind of person that I am. I'm not a pretender, hence saying I got no time for stunting. I like genuinity in everything. I dislike fakery. Be real. Don't do/say things to be politically correct & accepted. Stay true to who you are. That's basically it- be you.
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Stevengerd(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
ZarZar:

No, I meant the kind of person that I am. I'm not a pretender, hence saying I got no time for stunting. I like genuinity in everything. I dislike fakery. Be real. Don't do/say things to be politically correct & accepted. Stay true to who you are. That's basically it- be you.
Hmm!! I Tink I Got A New Friend In Person Of Zar Zar!
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
optional1:
To me what happened btw that airforce guy and his soldier galfrnd will repeat itself grin grin
Sweetheart are you that jealous grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Stevengerd:
Hmm!! I Tink I Got A New Friend In Person Of Zar Zar!

OK smiley Before we become friends, what's your sign? tongue Meaning which day & month are you celebrating your birthday. I'm into astrology, so I like to know who I'm dealing with wink
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
pansophist:
This is not about allowing my partner sits on my friend's leg. It's about both of them being matured to know that they don't do such thing.

The day that my wife will ask if she should sit on my friend's leg will be the day I realize that I married a dumb person. Conversely, if my friend want's to carry my wife, then I know he is sick and need to be ignored henceforth.
hahahha your comment is so funny but I k ow you meant it... Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Helps Unclad Lady With ‘clothes’ (see Funny Photos) / Watch: Nigerian Actress Exposes Her Br***ts On Instagram! / The Trending Video Of A Lady With Two Vaginal Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.