Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

*~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ (4137 Views)

Poll: Who among these two do you recommend as Poster of the Year in this section?

Lagosboy: 41% (10 votes)
Muhsin: 58% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

What Does The Islam Religion Say About Satan? / Restoring Peace And Order To The Islam For Muslims Section / What Does The Star And Half Moon Symbols Signify In The Islam Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AbuZola3(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
Jarus:

Welcome back Abuzola. I'm happy to have you back. I seriously missed you. I sent a text to Muhsin to give me your number and he gave me, but I tried it for days and it wasn't going. I hope you will be a good boy now.

hmmmm, thanks but do you expect me to be quiet while my GOD and His Beloved Prophet are insulted ? ??
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AbuZola3(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2009
@Muhsin, congrat
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by mukina2: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2009
Abu Zola
what did you mean here ?
Abu Zola:

keep quiet dude, i saw your recent comment that am deadly or whatsoever, yeah am deadly to puppets and anti islamist, you can can ask mukina or whosoever banned me what he/she is going through at this moment, outright disorder, be my guest.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=371937.msg5209452#msg5209452
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AbuZola3(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2009
Were u the one that banned me ? If yes, then it is either you are pretending or the grasp is yet to descend, so kindly wait, you will be a living testimony, by God who created me,
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AbuZola3(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2009
You may think am using some kind of occultic charm or whatsoever, no, am a true muslim who detest any fetish occultic power and belong to the izalatil bidia house, my pride is just pure invocation and my God never fails me, for those who know the power of invocation can attest to my statement. Farewell
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by mukina2: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2009
boy i think you need to go and sleep.

you never tire abi?

i am soo not in the mood for your wahala today grin.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AbuZola3(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2009
Me too, sleep well
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Lagosboy: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2009
Ya Abazola!! asad ul islam, just calm down although i feel your frustration. Play by the rules and avoid troubles with the authorities here on NL. Focus your energy and efforts to spread the dawah and elighten the non muslims and at the same time defend our faith wherever it comes under attack. May Allah be with you.

Welcome back i am indeed happy you heeded to my call  wink May Allah honour you as well!
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by mukina2: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2009
Lagosboy:

Ya Abazola!! asad ul islam, just calm down although i feel your frustration. P[b]lay by their rules[/b] and avoid troubles with the authorities here on NL. Focus your energy and efforts to spread the dawah and elighten the non muslims and at the same time defend our faith wherever it comes under attack. May Allah be with you.

Welcome back i am indeed happy you heeded to my call wink May Allah honour you as well!
what's that supposed to mean?
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Lagosboy: 12:11am On Dec 30, 2009
Muki Muki u neva sleep? I meant Abu zola should play by the rules of the forum so your majesty will not weild the sledge hammer on him  wink  wink

On a side note thanx i got it wink
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by mukina2: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2009
better grin
i was getting read to e-kick you grin
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Lagosboy: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2009
See as you intimidate me sef, you wicked o. I call abu zola to you if u nor take time o. wink
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AbuZola3(m): 12:28am On Dec 30, 2009
So irritating, thanks man for that word of advice, maybe you should talk to her, i think there is partiality going on within the two section, the religion section is far sanitized than here, we want the same too here, kalas
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by mukina2: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2009
Lagosboy:

See as you intimidate me sef, you wicked o. I call abu zola to you if u nor take time o. wink
naa brother nothing like that smiley

Abu Zola:

So irritating, thanks man for that word of advice, maybe you should talk to her, i think there is partiality going on within the two section, the religion section is far sanitized than here, we want the same too here, kalas
abu calm down. Jarus is doing fine.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AbuZola3(m): 12:39am On Dec 30, 2009
It is not jarus, this one is beyond jarus,
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by muhsin(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2009
Abu Zola:

@Muhsin, congrat

Thanks.

By the way, you are still the Abuzola we know; wonder. grin cool
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AbuZola3(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2009
How are we going to celebrate this award, its festive time and i tell you starting from tonight its rapture in the air rocking major cities. If you are premeditate to celebrate the award just holla me so i can get my e tickect to Kano ta dabo Dumbin giwa ko da mai kazo an fi ka.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by zayhal(f): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2009
Congrats Muhsin. when and how are we going to 'wash' it?
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by I: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2009
noetic15:

1. are u also DUMB? whats the meaning of the post in red? is there any sense in that post? what does "depend" mean in this context?

2. when did I loose my right to freedom of speech? why dont u and your cohorts have a thick skin for objective criticism?

1. If u produce a single thread where muhsin objectively and intelligently profered convincing answers to my posers . . . .I would give both of you £1000 each.

2. if u had half a brain, u would have seen that 99% of muhsin's post are ridiculous copy-paste of the falsehoods in the haddiths. I have nothing against muhsin, he is a peace maker and matured dude. . .but he is not one of the prominent analysts the islamic section of nairaland can boast of.

I did not idolize or make olabowale a prophet. . . .if u had a fragment of a brain and if u could read simple english. . . I made it clear earlier that while I have never agreed with him on any subject, honour has to be given to whom it is due. The rate at which he fearlessly puts across his views regardless of what people thinks is what stands him out. I dont expect u to make sense of this. . . cos I can see u lack the simple ability to comprehend notions.

is this dude educated at all? where on this thread did I insult olabs?

Can't you read and comprehend simple English? If yes you must have understood what I have written. And the crude proof I have provided.

Or, you are suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder, I reckon. That can be the only reason.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by I: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2009
Congrats Muhsin. Well deserved award
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AbuSafwan(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2009
Any way, I am a new participant in this great forum and I have not be able to read most of the posts by both candidates; however I have given my tribute to both Muhsin and Lagosboy meanwhile appreciating the efforts of all our brothers on this board.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by javalove(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2010
Salam Alykun. . .

Congrats Muhsin. . .!
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Jarus(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2010
javalove:

Salam Alykun. . .

Congrats Muhsin. . .!

W/salam omo iya,
So u dey around and u never come ds side all ds while. smiley
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by hasyak(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2010
congrate to the winner, Muhsin
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by muhsin(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2010
Thanks to all you brothers and sisters.

May Allah guide us to the right path, amin.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 04, 2010
Asalamu Alekum,happy new year everyone,whats popping?
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AbuZola3(m): 4:27am On Jan 11, 2010
Jarus (m)
Lagos,Nigeria

Re: Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year
« #17 on: December 25, 2009, 03:34 PM »

Babs was not so active towards the end of the year. Abuzola tried but he caused too much troubles to be considered for award,

i was going through the thread and was perturbed by the above statement, please tell me who won the best award in the religion section, is it not Davidylnd the chief of nuisance, the anti islam fella, the tribalistic ? come on, if you are a frequent visitor to the religion section no one need to tell you that His opinion differ with most of the christian which ln many cases lead to harsh exchange of words,

I know i don't deserve the award but my querry is what you said that abuzola is a troublemaker, The christian animously voted the chief of the terrorist as their best man is this not a lesson for one to learn, ofcourse the christian will animously vote me as the meaningless poster, Jarus if you don't appreciate your own who will ? Everyone knows davidylnd with his sentimental hatred vocal for Islam and muslim and the North both in the religion section and Politic section.

And when we accuse people of being puppet they frown nawa o.
Despite this i still respect you.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by alimat2(f): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Jarus (m)
Lagos,Nigeria

Babs was not so active towards the end of the year. Abuzola tried but he caused too much troubles to be considered for award,

i was going through the thread and was perturbed by the above statement, please tell me who won the best award in the religion section, is it not Davidylnd the chief of nuisance, the anti islam fella, the tribalistic ? come on, if you are a frequent visitor to the religion section no one need to tell you that His opinion differ with most of the christian which ln many cases lead to harsh exchange of words,

I know i don't deserve the award but my querry is what you said that abuzola is a troublemaker, The christian animously voted the chief of the terrorist as their best man is this not a lesson for one to learn, ofcourse the christian will animously vote me as the meaningless poster, Jarus if you don't appreciate your own who will ? Everyone knows davidylnd with his sentimental hatred vocal for Islam and muslim and the North both in the religion section and Politic section.

Salam alaeikumwaRwaB,

Mr Abzola hw u dey long time,Pls i will advice u not to take that too personal.

Congrats MR Muhsin, smiley smiley Pls i will like to have part of the cake of ur award in monetary value grin grin grin wink maa a/C NO is 010080123456789. am waiting for credit alert ooooo cool cool
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by muhsin(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2010
LOL, alimat 2

My bank has some network probs, thus money can't be transfered. Till next time. lol

Thanks
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Jarus(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Jarus (m)
Lagos,Nigeria

The fact the Christians decided to nominate a trouble maker doesnt make it right for me to do so too. When we set out to have this sectional awards, all Mods were informed to make sure the nominees are not people that have records of fighting or ban. I complied. Whether teh Mod at teh other end complied is none of my business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rasheed Mustapha (abu Ibeji) And His Dolala / (gani Fawehinmi) Why Was He Not Buried The Same Day? / Mawlid Al-nabi (the Prophet’s Birthday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.