Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

*~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ (4134 Views)

Poll: Who among these two do you recommend as Poster of the Year in this section?

Lagosboy: 41% (10 votes)
Muhsin: 58% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

What Does The Islam Religion Say About Satan? / Restoring Peace And Order To The Islam For Muslims Section / What Does The Star And Half Moon Symbols Signify In The Islam Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AbuZola3(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2010
Can we now say that you were deceived by the atheist/christian  ? Anyway sha, just forget it lets not indulge in unreasonable arguement. I just wanted to express my concern after reading your msg. You remain my wonderful bros in Islam. And one more thing, don't forget to invite me to your Nikah/wedding which will be coming up inshaAllahu this year,  do you work close to 1004 in Lagos Island ?
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by muhsin(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
[center]Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The strong man is not the one who wrestles, but the strong man is in fact the one who controls himself in a fit of rage.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
[/center]
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Jarus(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

Can we now say that you were deceived by the atheist/christian  ? Anyway sha, just forget it lets not indulge in unreasonable arguement. I just wanted to express my concern after reading your msg. You remain my wonderful bros in Islam. And one more thing, don't forget to invite me to your Nikah/wedding which will be coming up inshaAllahu this year,  do you work close to 1004 in Lagos Island ?
1004 is a stone throw from my office. Pray my Jum'ah there at times.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by AbuZola3(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
Alright, i use to have official duty every week within that area, i will like us to meet, i will call you on friday or monday,
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Dfearless1(m): 2:42am On Jan 25, 2010
Congratulations Muhsin & Lagosboy. In d spirit of JUSTICE, I will advice Whoeva is in charge of banning members 2 plz restore Abu Zola is rightful I.D of Abuzola. I want every1 of us(MUSLIMS) 2 know dat everybody can neva b lyk MUHAMMAD(S.A.W). Sum are bound 2 b lyk ABUBAKR(incidentaly d 1st Caliphate after d death of d Prophet of ISLAM) in manner & character & odas lyk UMAR (incidentaly d 2nd Caliphate after d death of d Prophet of ISLAM) in character & manner also. Active members 2 dis Islamic thread will know rightfully were odas belong. 2me Ustaz Olabowale is our generation ABUBAKR while Abuzola/Abu Zola is d UMAR.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2010
youre right Brother,Asalamu Alekum
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by muhsin(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2010
Thanks, D-fearless. smiley
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by FayeZik(f): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2010
Congrats, Muhsin

@Muhsin, Lagosboy, Iwa, Abuzola, Mukina, Olabowale

Keep up the good work. Jazakallah Khairan
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by muhsin(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
Thanks, FayeZik

Wa'iyyaka. smiley
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
ooohhhhh thats the Mushin!! , cant just believe you could win this award. . . i just think about Abuzola our brother and friend , anyway im happy for you ooo. . . . grin grin.

Congratulations. . . . *
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by muhsin(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hi Ogaga,

You are right; brother Abuzola deserves this award more than I do. So do many other Muslim Nairalanders who contribute here. It’s just Allah’s choice that I emerged as a winner.

Thanks.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2010
[size=13pt]I feel you my man. . . . wink[/size]
muhsin:

Hi Ogaga,

You are right; brother Abuzola deserves this award more than I do. So do many other Muslim Nairalanders who contribute here. It’s just Allah’s choice that I emerged as a winner.

Thanks.

Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by javalove(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2010
Salam Everyone

Congratulations Muhsin. . .!!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by babs787(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2010
Just noticing this thread.

A BIG congratulations to you Muhsin.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by zayhal(f): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2010
babs787:

You have really gone for long.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by babs787(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2010
You have really gone for long.

I am back now cheesy.

Jazakhallah
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by muhsin(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2010
javalove:

Salam Everyone

Congratulations Muhsin. . .!!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
babs787:

I wonder how you couldn't notice that. Thanks. grin
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by babs787(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2010
@Muhsin

I wonder how you couldn't notice that. Thanks.

I am very sorry for that cheesy. It is because I concentrated on some threads not bothering to look at what we have in other threads.
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by mukina2: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2010
babs! shocked

ramadan Mubarak
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by babs787(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
ramadan Mubarak

Ramadhan Kareem. Dont mind me jare babygirl. Hope I am forgiven cry?
Re: *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ by muhsin(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2010
babs787:

@Muhsin

I am very sorry for that cheesy. It is because I concentrated on some threads not bothering to look at what we have in other threads.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? / (gani Fawehinmi) Why Was He Not Buried The Same Day? / Mawlid Al-nabi (the Prophet’s Birthday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.