Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos (47168 Views)

Pat Utomi, Olakunle Churchill, Annie Idibia Honoured With Team Africa Awards(pic / Pat Utomi Commends Churchill Youth Empowerment On Entrepreneur Africa Magazine / Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by crowntoro(f): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2017
All that glitters is not gold, always look before I leap...
Sorry ehn
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by wman(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by OgologoDimkpa: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2017
RUn, RUn ,RUN!!!!
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by deflover(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2017
They won't marry thier friend
They marry money
No e don happen u dey come online to make noise like Toto dike
Abeg park well
Enjoy d money and beating

3 Likes

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by nepapole(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Shebi na Dem dey find gender equality..we don dey see Dem as man now.. So carry on my broda.

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Flexherbal(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2017
It is like a movie...
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Deniyi76: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Waiting you do to am to warrant this kind of beating ......The only way he can beat you like this is to catch you on top another man . Abi ....but guy u be devil ooooo. I Don marry wife now over 12yrs I never ever slap before. U no try at all. Fine girl like dis .
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by McPerry(f): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2017
another fight from this celebs again?? make ona let us rest na
lets read good news please. haaa undecided
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by pokipoki: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Marriage is not a do or die affair!!!. If couples cannot leave together, they should go their separate ways to avoid problems like this.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Tenkobos(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2017
poshestmina:
There is NOTHING good enough reason to beat up a woman ,no justification whatsoever ! .What happened to walking away or divorce ! men who hit women are worst than animals.
Shut up you sexist.

Nobody should hit anybody, men and women are created equal and should be treated alike. Not hitting a woman just because she's a woman is sexist and gender shaming.

The woman is already insulting and cursing us in advance. I love her tongue grin

5 Likes

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Koolking(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Marriage is not bed of roses. It's up and down. If you have a problem with your husband as a wife, you should be able to settle with him and or get family members involved. Coming to social media to wash your dirty linen and seek public sympathy means you are no longer interested in the marriage.

Social Media is not a solution provider. Am so sick of all these children going into marriage. Once I see pre-wed photos and public proposals of love, I know those unions won't last. SMH for peeps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nigerianinfobox(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Don't really know what to say shall .. But don't bring your marital life to the public, social media will always leave you hopeless. You either get better or bitter.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by sunnyside16(m): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2017
I cant help but ask what people get married for really. We are loosing it, our parents as poor as they were then were never like this.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Divay22(f): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2017
God help us o.....
We're not done with the cases at hand,this one hehaf join.......
He his not fit to be called A MAN... angry angry angry
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2017
This is barbaric but the man couldn't have turned to an animal for nothing.
She didn't talk of what she did that led to such animosity.
Some men are beasts sha.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Bullet1234(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2017
benuejosh:
say no to domestic violence against women. But what sis she do to deserve such?
Domestic violence is a No No be it against man or woman!!!

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by MSCollections: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by bakynes(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Please leave women alone oh! They already said is better to Cry inside a Range Rover than to be happy inside a Keke Napep, so let them enjoy the beatings and the money attached to it.

Women fail to realize something, when a man spends so much money on you he has already seen you as his exclusive property once you cheat or dump him, he can do anything to damage you.

8 Likes

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by leisuretym: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2017
when you were enjoying the money, did you tell us? gold diggers..

2 Likes

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Tenkobos(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2017
vicfuntop:
It doesn't matter what she did, its never okay to hit a woman
And it's OK to hit a man right?

Let a woman attack me with kitchen knife or 2/2 poline let's see if I won't Jet Li her to a corner.

There's no known gentle man in the grave.

Nobody should hit anybody and we must try to avoid things that will give people the reason to hit us.

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Angeleena(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2017
useless man of a husband.. if he's maN enough he would have been WWE champion..why beat up a woman??u don't blame most of these men,they are products of broken homes,they saw what their Fathers did to their mothers..they have that aggression in them,naturally because of what they saw,or witnessed when growing.. that's why sometimes it's necessary u check the home of your Nigga bfr walking down the aisle..

3 Likes

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by dahunsy(f): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# woman woman woman!!! WOE UNTO MAN......in as much as i dont support domestic violence their custic mouth can make dem misbehave
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Tenkobos(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2017
Amberon:
Address the issue at hand which is domestic violence, stop beating around the bush with rantings. In all of that, she still referred to her husband as "my loving husband".

This is the sole reason why most Nigerian women would rather be beaten to death by their husbands than divorce them. It is rather alarming that you chose to attack the woman instead of her abusive husband.

Per the bolded, didn't you read where she said its been months?

How are you sure that everything she said is the truth?

I am not supporting the man but it's childish to believe a story like this without investigating it.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2017
Grundig:
I know women have caustic tongue. Their attitude can be off putting too. But it is not a valid reason to hit anyone let alone a woman.

But this wan right here?? Her own be like say e too much? Shouldn't she be nursing her injuries and gathering evidence to slam the guy with? Hit him where it hurts the most? No. She's on the internet reminding us how she broke up with another guy and cursing people.

At least we have an idea what may havd brought about the pummelling.

I hope you heal ma'am

Baba there is a reason she wrote that, maybe someone was make questioning her or trying to say what she wrote is a lie... So don't blame her, people tend to say things anyhow when they are angry..

With all this beating, divorcing i read everyday on the net, I won't blame those who decide to go the baby mama way.

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Tenkobos(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2017
crowntoro:
All that glitters is not gold, always look before I leap...
Sorry ehn
But he who hesitates is lost
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by ztanleechima(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2017
whatever be the woman's crime. A man shouldn't flex his muscles on a woman. Wicked.

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Sparkle777(f): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2017
No matter how u look at it, Domestic Violence is wrong. If u feel ur spouse had deeply offended u,pls talk over it or apt for a trial separation. Dnt beat, afterall u didnt beat police, vio, soldiers etc dat offend u abysmally.
I cant endure dv. Make person no jus kill person.

2 Likes

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Angeleena(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2017
Eddygourdo:
As usual women and victim tales, they have started again. Just see the description of the violence your husband meted on you. Yet you expect us to believe he is an animal who blew his top like that. Do people blow their top to tthe point of daring murder without and reason ? I very much doubt that.

This is the problem with loving the wrong person. When one is in love he is weak, and slight hurts appear too painful to bear, utter betrayal by these cheating and deceptive 21st century nigerian women , makes one think of murder thanks to utter shock of it all.

How easy is it to gently seek a divorce when blind sided by the sudden realization of the betrayal or crimes of someone you loved. Nevertheless its a better path to choose without violence. Not because the scum doesn't deserve to be dealt with as your mind tells you, but because you need freedom (not going to jail) to enaable you find a berra mate and move on with ya life. Thus I say no to violence.

Woman, stop with the victim tales, confess what you did wrong even though u denying it cos the man likely has no concrete evidence. Marry not a woman you love, but strictly a woman whose loyalty you can vouch for completely. Nobody attacks another without reason as we have observed, mad people don't even do that often.
I don't know you,but am convinced in my heart that you must be a bipolar patient.. u wife/girlfriend is in a very big trouble.. ur types are difficult and hard to please, you are so insensitive to have spilled such thrash in here.. you dick has to be Peirced with very very hot rod.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by praisekeyzz(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Wat in the world is happening to marriages cry
because End time is near.

It's nothing serious, it's just called end time marriage.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Tenkobos(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2017
Angeleena:
useless man of a husband.. if he's maN enough he would have been WWE champion..why beat up a woman??u don't blame most of these men,they are products of broken homes,they saw what their Fathers did to their mothers..they have that aggression in them,naturally because of what they saw,or witnessed when growing.. that's why sometimes it's necessary u check the home of your Nigga bfr walking down the aisle..
What led to the fight or beating?

Who hit who first?
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by bedspread: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
MEHNNN... THOSE CURSES ARE FROM THE DEEP DOWN OF A HURT SOUL..

Foston abi na fiston, BROTHER LOCATE JESUS OOO... THOSE CURSES ARE TICK.... NA ONLY GOD FIT SAVE U FROM THOSE CURSES...
DO ANYTHING U CAN TO MAKE PEACE WITH THAT GIRL....

AND MADAM ABEG FORGIVE THAT GUY WHEN HE COMES, CANCEL HIM FROM THOSE CURSES ABEG...
I WEEP FOR FOSTON

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars / Iheoma Nnadi Get Gold Iphone From Emenike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.