Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos (47175 Views)

Pat Utomi, Olakunle Churchill, Annie Idibia Honoured With Team Africa Awards(pic / Pat Utomi Commends Churchill Youth Empowerment On Entrepreneur Africa Magazine / Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Neddstark: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Coming online begging for our sympathy after showing off to the world on their wedding day? Abegi, if they wan kill themselves, their business. Kudos to the married couples out there who actually waited till they found their right spouse and married them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by kikelomojessy(f): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2017
Some1 must definitely settle with a rich guy or a rich girl, abi na. So if som1 is rich he/she is not allowed to date or marry? All dis stories of one getting married to a rich guy cos of money is not just cool. Dnt u hear court cases btw average / poor pple doing terrible things to themselves all in the name of friendship, marriage etc. Everyone has a standard but I think the major problem is failing to acknowledge God, put him first in every thing we do.
Alleviating:
Very stupid man undecided
You can't even protect yourself against your own wife, how much more other men? undecided
Very disheartening story, look at the baby Mhen..
Sorry dear..

But then, when you ladies are supposed to settle for better men, you'll be looking for riches and fame, now look at what that has brought to you!

If this is settle-able, then do, but if not end the fvcking relationship with the im-potent undecided

MEANWHILE ENJOY THE VIDEO OF COSSY ORJIAKOR FLUANTING HER MASSIVE SOMETHING >>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html

3 Likes

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by bigiyaro(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2017
if you like, no carry ur pikin gerrarofder, next tym won't survive to tell ur story n trust me, life goes on.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by shibanbo(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2017
That serves you right rubbish,i believe the isn't the first time it will happen,maybe he promised not to do it again or bought you a gift,and you stayed back.ladies ladies ladies always RUN RUN RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE,YOU MIGHT SAY YOU HAVE A BABY FOR HIM,SO? RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN, AT THE FIRST STRIKE
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Zane2point4(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Is she the one lying on the floor, women nowadays use make up to conceal everything, beautiful bu day and nonsense at night...

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Eddygourdo:
As usual women and victim tales, they have started again. Just see the description of the violence your husband meted on you. Yet you expect us to believe he is an animal who blew his top like that. Do people blow their top to tthe point of daring murder without and reason ? I very much doubt that.

This is the problem with loving the wrong person. When one is in love he is weak, and slight hurts appear too painful to bear, utter betrayal by these cheating and deceptive 21st century nigerian women , makes one think of murder thanks to utter shock of it all.

How easy is it to gently seek a divorce when blind sided by the sudden realization of the betrayal or crimes of someone you loved. Nevertheless its a better path to choose without violence. Not because the scum doesn't deserve to be dealt with as your mind tells you, but because you need freedom (not going to jail) to enaable you find a berra mate and move on with ya life. Thus I say no to violence.

Woman, stop with the victim tales, confess what you did wrong even though u denying it cos the man likely has no concrete evidence. Marry not a woman you love, but strictly a woman whose loyalty you can vouch for completely. Nobody attacks another without reason as we have observed, mad people don't even do that often.

Nice comment.

I don't in any way support domestic violence, but i dislike when women pretend they are total saints and did nothing wrong.

A lot of people would come and condemn the guy without hearing his side of the story. They would believe he beat her 20 times according to her without any evidence. Why did she wait all these 20 times? is it because of the Range Rover?

I have seen cases in America where women intentionally slam their heads on walls to incriminate their partners. In the US, domestic violence is seriously punished.

I can bet the beating was due to infidelity.

Say NO to domestic violence AND infidelity angry
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by poshestmina(f): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Tenkobos:
Shut up you sexist.

Nobody should hit anybody, men and women are created equal and should be treated alike. Not hitting a woman just because she's a woman is sexist and gender shaming.

The woman is already insulting and cursing us in advance. I love her tongue grin
You can still make your point without being silly ...so far,we haven't heard of a female physically assaulting a man .it's better you walk away if you can't handle her .i repeat ANYMAN THAT HITS A WOMAN IS AN ANIMAL .no two ways about it.

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by bakynes(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2017
Sparkle777:
No matter how u look at it, Domestic Violence is wrong. If u feel ur spouse had deeply offended u,pls talk over it or apt for a trial separation. Dnt beat, afterall u didnt beat police, vio, soldiers etc dat offend u abysmally.
I cant endure dv. Make person no jus kill person.
See the whites are the advocate of " Stop domestic violence" because both men and women most of the time contribute equally to their marriage and family but that doesn't happen here in Africa, you have to look some of these issues from a man's eyes or perspective, it's very painful and extremely difficult to walk away when you spend so much money on a woman and she then decides to go cheat with another man,thats why for women to avoid domestic violence and men seeing them as their property, they need to start contributing equally into marriage and family as the man does.

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by alphonsojaybaz: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2017
So disheartening, stop getting married to strangers becos of money, most lady rush into marriage as a result of their greed and love of wealth and fame and they dont get to know or understand the kind of man they are getting married to. Kpele enjoy your boo
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by slap1(m): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2017
poshestmina:
There is NOTHING good enough reason to beat up a woman ,no justification whatsoever ! .What happened to walking away or divorce ! men who hit women are worst than animals.

It is bad to hit anyone at all. I condemn it. It is also proper to find out what really happened. What if she hit him first and he retaliated? Don't defend blindly.

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Dyt(f): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2017
Animals in human skin
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2017
So sad
Beautiful wufe and beautiful baby
What is wrong with these cowards parading as men these days ..
so what he achieved

Feel sick ! Im out grin
Trust me nah only nigeria sh!t like this happens
I wish a nicca would .. na dat day he go meet our maker ..

And the lady u still posting pics till he kills u undecided u should get the hell of of there
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by dayosweetness(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2017
But what is it with men beating their wives lately, what are the women doing to warrant the beating, i think something is fishy! os all men cant just be beating their wives like its a competition.....
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by tartarus(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2017
It's either most Nigerian men have bleeped up mentalities or nairaland men are a different breed of men! So what if she insulted him with her mouth?? How can you beat up a woman to the extent she starts bleeding??. Stupidity dwells in nairaland. Even if she stole from him, how do you in your right senses make your wife bleed?? undecided
She's someone's daughter, sister and mother before she's a "wife".

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by 9ja4show: 9:15am On Mar 15, 2017
I will never support hitting a woman but this increase in abuse is caused by the imaginary equality that girls just found , you can never get passed a man 's ego, Our parents didn't fight like this oh

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by AfroSamurai: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2017
The question we should all ask before we start reigning curses and abuses on the man is: what happened? Why will a sane man behave like a mad man? What event(s) transpired to make him act like a beast?.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by snakebeat: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2017
Alleviating:
Very stupid man undecided
You can't even protect yourself against your own wife, how much more other men? undecided
Very disheartening story, look at the baby Mhen..
Sorry dear..

But then, when you ladies are supposed to settle for better men, you'll be looking for riches and fame, now look at what that has brought to you!

If this is settle-able, then do, but if not end the fvcking relationship with the im-potent undecided

Don't be too quick to insult d man...if i may ask who snap those pictures?

The man was busy beating his wife & d person was taking pictures?

MEANWHILE ENJOY THE VIDEO OF COSSY ORJIAKOR FLUANTING HER MASSIVE SOMETHING >>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by logica(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2017
Madam go to the police. Lagos state even has an org for battered women. But no, it must be jury in cyberspace.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by cbngov01(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Na pat utomi pikin be DAT?
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Tenkobos(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2017
poshestmina:
You can still make your point without being silly ...so far,we haven't heard of a female physically assaulting a man
You are not just bias, you also tell lies.

http://pulse.ng/gist/fierce-fighter-woman-beats-husband-to-death-in-kaduna-id3840258.html

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/25/%E2%80%8Ebenue-woman-beats-husband-to-death-for-cheating-on-her/

http://ynaija.com/nigerian-women-now-maltreat-husbands-as-more-women-get-in-on-the-domestic-violence-game/
poshestmina:

.it's better you walk away if you can't handle her
You see how stupid you sound?

A woman is allowed to make all the available troubles and men who are gods without breaking points are to always walk away.

In your warped sense, a real woman is apparently the one who chases a man out of his house with her many troubles and a real man is the one who's always outside because there's fire inside the house.

poshestmina:

.i repeat ANYMAN THAT HITS A WOMAN IS AN ANIMAL .no two ways about it.
Like what you say or think is worth a thing.

Can I ask you question?

Who was the first person to lay hands on the other in Op?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2017
Most ladies left love for luxury, hence..........
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by KingAfo(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2017
Duru009:
You marry 4 money. Deal with it.....
That's true my friend. Girls don't marry their sweethearts anymore. They just jump for the next available rich dude with temporary cash.
ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by harriet412(f): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2017
Nawa o, all these animals that don't know where boxing ring is undecided ..May your sisters be beaten and punched like this..
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2017
Tenkobos:
And it's OK to hit a man right?

Let a woman attack me with kitchen knife or 2/2 poline let's see if I won't Jet Li her to a corner.

There's no known gentle man in the grave.

Nobody should hit anybody and we must try to avoid things that will give people the reason to hit us.

What the hell is wrong with you. Don't you know how to read and understand? Where in my comment did I say it's okay to hit a man? It's ok to reason before penning down your thoughts.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Leebeedo(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2017
Any man that batters a woman is a BEAST, you don't deserve to be alive. Go fight your fellow man, COWARD!
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Adiwana: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Hmmmm. You just can't have everything all in stuck for you, for you alone Mba. Like it's said, you can't be shorter than me at the same time taller than me: you've got to choose one.

A rich dude who doesn't give a 4k about how you feel after hiscum or a "just there dude" who loves and cherish you but can't buy you a Range Rover. Choose one ladies
Poor people always find a way to make themselves feel good in poverty.No way they can talk without bringing in Range Rover/Just there dude.So stupid. Is it only Rich people that commit domestic violence?

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Tenkobos(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2017
vicfuntop:

What the hell is wrong with you. Don't you know how to read and understand? Where in my comment did I say it's okay to hit a man? It's ok to reason before penning down your thoughts.
I had to say that because your comment indirectly ruled out the possibility of the woman being the first to hit.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by KingAfo(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2017
alphonsojaybaz:
So disheartening, stop getting married to strangers becos of money, most lady rush into marriage as a result of their greed and love of wealth and fame and they dont get to know or understand the kind of man they are getting married to. Kpele enjoy your boo
You are very correct
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by bukatyne(f): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2017
This story is not complete...

What triggered the violence? What was he saying while he was hitting her?
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by jospepper(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2017
In as much as I condemn any form of violence, something leads to something.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Tenkobos:
I had to say that because your comment indirectly ruled out the possibility of the woman being the first to hit.

Ok then. Am sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo 'RMD' Agbada Styles. Always Looking Exceptional / "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife / 10 Nigerian Artistes That Should Retire From Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.