Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos (47176 Views)

Pat Utomi, Olakunle Churchill, Annie Idibia Honoured With Team Africa Awards(pic / Pat Utomi Commends Churchill Youth Empowerment On Entrepreneur Africa Magazine / Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol ok sir i don hear
hmmmm it's ok
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by JayJayGee: 1:46am On Mar 16, 2017
Eddygourdo:
As usual women and victim tales, they have started again. Just see the description of the violence your husband meted on you. Yet you expect us to believe he is an animal who blew his top like that. Do people blow their top to tthe point of daring murder without and reason ? I very much doubt that.

This is the problem with loving the wrong person. When one is in love he is weak, and slight hurts appear too painful to bear, utter betrayal by these cheating and deceptive 21st century nigerian women , makes one think of murder thanks to utter shock of it all.

How easy is it to gently seek a divorce when blind sided by the sudden realization of the betrayal or crimes of someone you loved. Nevertheless its a better path to choose without violence. Not because the scum doesn't deserve to be dealt with as your mind tells you, but because you need freedom (not going to jail) to enaable you find a berra mate and move on with ya life. Thus I say no to violence.

Woman, stop with the victim tales, confess what you did wrong even though u denying it cos the man likely has no concrete evidence. Marry not a woman you love, but strictly a woman whose loyalty you can vouch for completely. Nobody attacks another without reason as we have observed, mad people don't even do that often.
Fvck you from the bottom of my heart... angry
There is no reason under heaven why a man should beat a lady... And a wife for this matter
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by JOHNGLO: 4:29am On Mar 16, 2017
And society calls these ones role models? so sad...
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Eddygourdo(m): 4:33am On Mar 16, 2017
JayJayGee:

Fvck you from the bottom of my heart... angry
There is no reason under heaven why a man should beat a lady... And a wife for this matter
if I slap u, ur destiny will go on reset. Na ur olodo type dey shoot women. Pretender
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by JayJayGee: 6:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Eddygourdo:
if I slap u, ur destiny will go on reset. Na ur olodo type dey shoot women. Pretender
Mo'fo
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Eddygourdo(m): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2017
JayJayGee:

Mo'fo
ur surname ? No wonder.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by mikolo80: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2017
Lunagirl:
I don't get people asking her to deal with it and purposefully shading her.

If your sister sent you these pictures of her claiming her husband did this to her will this be your response?

Let us think carefully, domestic violence has no excuse. No matter what she might have done to you.
yes it does
when a woman married for money she deserves to be beaten
shebi she like bling

Any man that lays his hands on his wife like this does not need an essay to describe him.

He's a beast. Yes he is.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by mikolo80: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2017
Amberon:
There is absolutely no justification to pay your hands on your wife. Only monsters will support this evil.
what if she call yoir mother a dog
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by mikolo80: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2017
Amberon:
Address the issue at hand which is domestic violence, stop beating around the bush with rantings. In all of that, she still referred to her husband as "my loving husband".

This is the sole reason why most Nigerian women would rather be beaten to death by their husbands than divorce them. It is rather alarming that you chose to attack the woman instead of her abusive husband.

Per the bolded, didn't you read where she said its been months?

if she doesnt care about her wellbeing, why shud i
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by mikolo80: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided got married 2016 and now dis, dis is jst 2017 oooo, sometimes, I fear dis marriage of a tin sad
marry with sense and you dont have problem
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by mikolo80: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2017
repogirl:
Some idiots will say she married for money so she deserves to die.

Other mórons will say she provoked him with her words as if they were there with them when they were fighting.

Is that how you people fight and punch everyone that provokes/insults you at your school, place of work, on the road? Or you just reserve the energy for your girlfriends and wives?
yesyes yes and yes

this is Nigeria not yankee
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Amberon: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2017
There is no justification.
mikolo80:
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by mikolo80: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2017
Amberon:
There is no justification.
for you sha
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Lunagirl(f): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=mikolo80 post=54633230][/quote]

May God help you.

It seems like money must be a problem for you. I will advise that you stick to the job vacancies and business sections of Nairaland.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by PeacenLove2: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2017
mikolo80:

If macho man calls your mother a dog nko? You go beat am? The least or most you can do is call his mother a dog too if you are just as uncultured.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by mikolo80: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
PeacenLove2:

If macho man calls your mother a dog nko? You go beat am? The least or most you can do is call his mother a dog too if you are just as uncultured.
my point exactly. don't annoy person stronger than you with your mouth.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by mikolo80: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lunagirl:

May God help you.

It seems like money must be a problem for you. I will advise that you stick to the job vacancies and business sections of Nairaland.
God has helped me abd i dont do vacancy again, may His name be praised but now to see wife is a problem cgpa almost all you women can't be trusted. now wen moni soon come una de remember pesin.so no my dear it is you women that are being beaten due to love of money.. it is you that have money problem.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin grin she receive battering,carry hand pose for camera.ewo bi ooo mi we lumi,y bring matters to social media.women and craze for social media ehn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo 'RMD' Agbada Styles. Always Looking Exceptional / "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife / 10 Nigerian Artistes That Should Retire From Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.