Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos (47173 Views)

Pat Utomi, Olakunle Churchill, Annie Idibia Honoured With Team Africa Awards(pic / Pat Utomi Commends Churchill Youth Empowerment On Entrepreneur Africa Magazine / Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Joy1706(f): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2017
Grundig:
I know women have caustic tongue. Their attitude can be off putting too. But it is not a valid reason to hit anyone let alone a woman.

But this wan right here?? Her own be like say e too much? Shouldn't she be nursing her injuries and gathering evidence to slam the guy with? Hit him where it hurts the most? No. She's on the internet reminding us how she broke up with another guy and cursing people.

At least we have an idea what may havd brought about the pummelling.

I hope you heal ma'am
I don see una wey no get caustic tongues. NL is proof that men's tongues are just as sharp as that of the women

2 Likes

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Lexusgs430: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2017
Marry a poor man like me, i vow never to lay a hand, finger or feet on you ........... But i know say nah lie..... Na hin wey get moni den go run to, then he turns them to punchbag and almost drain all her blood for sacrifice ........
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Sparkle777(f): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2017
bakynes:

See the whites are the advocate of " Stop domestic violence" because both men and women most of the time contribute equally to their marriage and family but that doesn't happen here in Africa, you have to look some of these issues from a man's eyes or perspective, it's very painful and extremely difficult to walk away when you spend so much money on a woman and she then decides to go cheat with another man,thats why for women to avoid domestic violence and men seeing them as their property, they need to start contributing equally into marriage and family as the man does.

Bfor a man enterd a woman s life, was she starving, begging or naked? While I dnt condone cheating by both parties, I highly condemn DV.
A whole loy of women have been killed or damaged pychologically due to DV.
Would u want ur mom or sister pummeled like that? Horrible cases abound.
If u cant take it, pls leave witout blood in ur hands.

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by vickydevoka(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Rich guys and arrogance are like . . . . . . . . Ladies, money does not guarantees happiness in marriage.
they already knw dat.buh they still need de money
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by logica(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Opportunity for lame, broke guys to pontificate; and for psycho bitches to rant. Whoopee!!! Let the circus continue.

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by SalamRushdie: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2017
Grundig:
I know women have caustic tongue. Their attitude can be off putting too. But it is not a valid reason to hit anyone let alone a woman.

But this wan right here?? Her own be like say e too much? Shouldn't she be nursing her injuries and gathering evidence to slam the guy with? Hit him where it hurts the most? No. She's on the internet reminding us how she broke up with another guy and cursing people.

At least we have an idea what may havd brought about the pummelling.

I hope you heal ma'am

This stuff for happened 4 months ago yet she chose this month to bring up for reasons best known to her ..It's wrong to hit any body but it's easy to see that she is a dangerous scheming woman with bad mouth.. I remember how I broke up with my girlfriend just after I go my first job and she made spend more than half of my first salary in getting her a phone when I had not changed mine sef ..bro out of mumu and love I did o only for this smart girl to tell me weeks later that what was I feeling like just because I bought her a phone when other men were spending millions on their women ...that was the last time she saw me physically till date even though I have gone on to change her phones regularly till date when ever she needs one.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Blessing16: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Eddygourdo:
As usual women and victim tales, they have started again. Just see the description of the violence your husband meted on you. Yet you expect us to believe he is an animal who blew his top like that. Do people blow their top to tthe point of daring murder without and reason ? I very much doubt that.

This is the problem with loving the wrong person. When one is in love he is weak, and slight hurts appear too painful to bear, utter betrayal by these cheating and deceptive 21st century nigerian women , makes one think of murder thanks to utter shock of it all.

How easy is it to gently seek a divorce when blind sided by the sudden realization of the betrayal or crimes of someone you loved. Nevertheless its a better path to choose without violence. Not because the scum doesn't deserve to be dealt with as your mind tells you, but because you need freedom (not going to jail) to enaable you find a berra mate and move on with ya life. Thus I say no to violence.

Woman, stop with the victim tales, confess what you did wrong even though u denying it cos the man likely has no concrete evidence. Marry not a woman you love, but strictly a woman whose loyalty you can vouch for completely. Nobody attacks another without reason as we have observed, mad people don't even do that often.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by repogirl(f): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
thunderbabs:

You re asking a rhetorical question, you hear...e no deserve answer....

Get married first....one day na one day.
One day na one day that you will beat your wife? undecided
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by PeacenLove2: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
dabraska:
Can we all take a minute and really digest this?

One of my favourite quotes: A man is not one. A man is infact two.

Behavioural economics are beginning to shed light on the irrational behaviour of humans. And you'll be shocked how irrational and twisted-thinking we are. If you have asked the man in a cold state if he'll ever touch his wife. He'll ask you if you are crazy. Let's leave sentiments and moral comments aside. This is HUMAN NATURE! Your tendency to do things you never thought you'll ever do, increases naturally during heights of passion. The man is no animal. The man is in fact, human. Read a book today!

Don't hit a woman... Please don't hit a woman... That's all we hear and preach.

Please don't provoke a human being! That should be the message we should be passing across as either a man or a woman is capable of attaining heights of rage such as this.

Passion does not excuse crime. Provocation if well proven may reduce gravity of responsibility but still will not exonerate you. You cannot control another human being thus you should not have high expectations as to how well they will not provoke you. You owe at least yourself a duty to show restraint in the face of provocation if you value your life and freedom. To live a respectable life, you must respect yourself and see how people relate with you from your reflection. A person who respects himself respecs others. You take advantage of the lawlessness in this society.

The animal behaviour you do not do much to conquer within yourself pushes you to attack someone you think you can take on easily. This shows the lack of human progress and it doesn't distinguish you from animals in the jungle. A woman insults you, if you are unable to ignore her, the fair thing is to insult her back, not beat her up. An uncultured woman slaps you, you slap her back, chances are that you may commit murder. You ruin your lives because you do not realize she is no match for you physically.

Society especially conservative ones as Africa, already puts men in position of mini gods. You have everything going for you. You single handedly ruin your marriage and move on while society puts the blame on the woman. Heck! It is even other women who will castigate their fellow women mostly. Like someone said, these type of women have a special place in hell. Women go through so much and I applaud men who can appreciate them and indulge them even when they are throwing tantrums. I don't know many women who wouldn't go through hell just to keep their homes. The problem is not women in marriage, the problem is the men who have not been taught to see women as human beings. And this is because some other women have raised them to show no mercy at all to their own kinds.

The issue always boils down to respect. For a man to have a peaceful home, he must get over his complex. He must start or learn to see women not as properties or lesser beings. He must learn to expect what he gives. He must see that woman, his wife as a female version of himself. Learn to ask himself, " if someone treated me this way, would I be happy? Would it be fair?". We must stop making lousy excuses for our wickedness. And I hope women continue to show patience, love, understanding and devotion but they must always draw the line. You draw the line or you continue to promote this defeatist and self-hate attitude.

3 Likes

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Blessing16: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2017
Eddygourdo:
As usual women and victim tales, they have started again. Just see the description of the violence your husband meted on you. Yet you expect us to believe he is an animal who blew his top like that. Do people blow their top to tthe point of daring murder without and reason ? I very much doubt that.

This is the problem with loving the wrong person. When one is in love he is weak, and slight hurts appear too painful to bear, utter betrayal by these cheating and deceptive 21st century nigerian women , makes one think of murder thanks to utter shock of it all.

How easy is it to gently seek a divorce when blind sided by the sudden realization of the betrayal or crimes of someone you loved. Nevertheless its a better path to choose without violence. Not because the scum doesn't deserve to be dealt with as your mind tells you, but because you need freedom (not going to jail) to enaable you find a berra mate and move on with ya life. Thus I say no to violence.

Woman, stop with the victim tales, confess what you did wrong even though u denying it cos the man likely has no concrete evidence. Marry not a woman you love, but strictly a woman whose loyalty you can vouch for completely. Nobody attacks another without reason as we have observed, mad people don't even do that often.
h
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by ZeroUnity: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
If you never live with woman infact you never test the holy spirit in you whether is active ir not... Women go make you commit murder with their tongue and lips pouting like that of snake.......They could be annoying and it's not all of we guys with that gentleman meek spirit that can leave a woman and walk away till her lucid moment is back...

Before you judge, Carry your phone call that guy and ask him whag happened you will then understand better...

Not a woman beater shaa o...

Women should use their mouth for the right purpose.. .

Oshey!!!

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by vickydevoka(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Lunagirl:
I don't get people asking her to deal with it and purposefully shading her.

If your sister sent you these pictures of her claiming her husband did this to her will this be your response?

Let us think carefully, domestic violence has no excuse. No matter what she might have done to you.

Any man that lays his hands on his wife like this does not need an essay to describe him.

He's a beast. Yes he is.
I once stayed with my sister. wat she normally say to her husband I personally don't lyk it. buh she's lucky dat de man is a gentile guy.

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Blessing16: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2017
PeacenLove2:

Passion does not excuse crime. Provocation if well proven may reduce gravity of responsibility but still will not exonerate you. You cannot control another human being thus you should not have high expectations as to how well they will not provoke you. You owe at least yourself a duty to show restraint in the face of provocation if you value your life and freedom. To live a respectable life, you must respect yourself and see how people relate with you from your reflection. A person who respects himself respecs others. You take advantage of the lawlessness in this society.

The animal behaviour you do not do much to conquer within yourself pushes you to attack someone you think you can take on easily. This shows the lack of human progress and it doesn't distinguish you from animals in the jungle. A woman insults you, if you are unable to ignore her, the fair thing is to insult her back, not beat her up. An uncultured woman slaps you, you slap her back, chances are that you may commit murder. You ruin your lives because you do not realize she is no match for you physically.

Society especially conservative ones as Africa, already puts men in position of mini gods. You have everything going for you. You single handedly ruin your marriage and move on while society puts the blame on the woman. Heck! It is even other women who will castigate their fellow women mostly. Like someone said, these type of women have a special place in hell. Women go through so much and I applaud men who can appreciate them and indulge them even when they are throwing tantrums. I don't know many women who wouldn't go through hell just to keep their homes. The problem is not women in marriage, the problem is the men who have not been taught to see women as human beings. And this is because some other women have raised them to show no mercy at all to their own kinds.

The issue always boils down to respect. For a man to have a peaceful home, he must get over his complex. He must start or learn to see women not as properties or lesser beings. He must learn to expect what he gives. He must see that woman, his wife as a female version of himself. Learn to ask himself, " if someone treated me this way, would I be happy? Would it be fair?". We must stop making lousy excuses for our wickedness. And I hope women continue to show patience, love, understanding and devotion but they must always draw the line. You draw the line or you continue to promote this defeatist and self-hate attitude.
God bless you
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
So sad
Beautiful wufe and beautiful baby
What is wrong with these cowards parading as men these days ..
so what he achieved

Feel sick ! Im out grin
Trust me nah only nigeria sh!t like this happens
I wish a nicca would .. na dat day he go meet our maker ..

And the lady u still posting pics till he kills u undecided u should get the hell of of there
Bumbae will u just keep in some words,,,ah common what u saying?sorry if am over heated @ u,,,dat comment should come from u,,,pple are watching
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Blessing16: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2017
ZeroUnity:
If you never live with woman infact you never test the holy spirit in you whether is active ir not... Women go make you commit murder with their tongue and lips pouting like that of snake.......They could be annoying and it's not all of we guys with that gentleman meek spirit that can leave a woman and walk away till her lucid moment is back...

Before you judge, Carry your phone call that guy and ask him whag happened you will then understand better...

Not a woman beater shaa o...

Women should use their mouth for the right purpose.. .

Oshey!!!
REALLY
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 15, 2017
Dyt:
Animals in human skin
meaning
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Blessing16: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Marry a poor man like me, i vow never to lay a hand, finger or feet on you ........... But i know say nah lie..... Na hin wey get moni den go run to, then he turns them to punchbag and almost drain all her blood for sacrifice ........
She'll marry you if you promise to remain poor tongue

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by bigsmoke2(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2017
ogochukwu247:
This young lady,Ajoke was brutalized by her husband Foston Utomi.He is the CEO of Foston Musik, label to Patoranking.The couple got married in 2016 and have a son together ..She wrote

In this day my darling husband saw his wife and mother of his child bleeding on the floor but was still hugging and puffing. Swearing on his mothers life that that was going to be my last day on earth. Swearing that he would "enter Instablog" as the next man who killed his wife. I can't help but imagine 2 conductors on the street fighting, 2 strangers.
When one starts to bleed the other would think "ha make I calm down oh" talkleas of beating your defenseless wife who did Nothing to you (or please ask him, what I did, I would love to be able to make sense of this, love to know my offense). He showed no mercy,still said to me that I was going to drown in my blood. He locked all doors, even balconies invade I wanted to jump out!

The man I loved striped to his underwear in front of my friend and the abuse went on for hours, he had 2 of his own friends in the house and even they weren't enough to stop him, he was exchanging blows with them, just to get to me.

It was as though he had 5 men inside him,determined to kill me. I excaped only by the grace of God. My friend and I were running on the street with blood on me like this and people wondering what happened to us. And this was just one day. I can write a book on the living hell I lived. And it's you, who has the guts to bring this to instagram? You are not even worthy of being a role model to your son yet You think you a motivational speaker now?

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/03/graphic-photo-patorankings-record-label.html

I don't care what she has done I don't want to hear the guys side of the story a wife beater is always the guilty party as far as am concerned. She must never go back to him. Once a wife beater always a wife beater

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by bakynes(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Sparkle777:

Bfor a man enterd a woman s life, was she starving, begging or naked? While I dnt condone cheating by both parties, I highly condemn DV.
A whole loy of women have been killed or damaged pychologically due to DV.
Would u want ur mom or sister pummeled like that? Horrible cases abound.
If u cant take it, pls leave witout blood in ur hands.
But do you support the man collecting all he has given her? To me I think that's a better option to beating a woman.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Dyt(f): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2017
Martin124:
meaning

You beat yours too?
Obviously
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2017
Dyt:

You beat yours too? Obviously
you can repeat the word when am inn,,,
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Blessing16: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2017
deflover:
They won't marry thier friend
They marry money
No e don happen u dey come online to make noise like Toto dike
Abeg park well
Enjoy d money and beating
Did you read the part where she claimed not to have known 'who he was' when they started the relationship? You need to read the write up again
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by vickydevoka(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2017
bakynes:
Please leave women alone oh! They already said is better to Cry inside a Range Rover than to be happy inside a Keke Napep, so let them enjoy the beatings and the money attached to it.

Women fail to realize something, when a man spends so much money on you he has already seen you as his exclusive property once you cheat or dump him, he can do anything to damage you.
bakynes I knw no u buh u don 30yrs. U too get experience. Na so all of dem de yan o. No hw a man will spend so.much money on u without u reciprocating it with due respect n loyalty
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2017
atoleybaba:
why is it wrong to hit a woman? And is it right to disrespect a man? It is right to insult a man?(more like using stick to hit a mad dog balls)?

Really love to hear ur answer

When I read your quote, I just went back to check the gender. Why am i not suprised.

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by livinbygrace: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2017
I dont pity most of these girls anymore,call me whatever you like.If you are not rich it would be hard for you to get a lady these days,talkless of marriage.Its now money for hand back for ground.Most ladies now are after money and not love.Once the man has gotten what he wanted from them,they become worthless and he can do anything .Most girls prefer to cry in Range rover than to be smiling under the sun,so you cant eat your cake and have it.Deal with it and spear us all these crocodile tears!!

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Blessing16: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Eddygourdo:

You'll be surprised to know that a woman doesn't have to do anything wrong for a wife-beater to beat her, all it takes is for the man to be a wife beater. I've bn around quite a few men who beat their wives and when they tell you why,you'll run from them as far as your legs can carry you.Their excuses are usually absolutely stupid. Funny thing is, poor men beat their wives more, they have nothing to loose.
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Lexusgs430: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2017
Blessing16:

She'll marry you if you promise to remain poor tongue

Haba ? I was hoping we were going to combine resources (or lack off), to build our empire .........
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by Missmossy(f): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Nawa oo, see blood!!! No reason enough warrants such domestic violence. She even has a son for him,he didn't consider that he is close to killing her already such heartlessness.

1 Like

Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by bakynes(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2017
vickydevoka:

bakynes I knw no u buh u don 30yrs. U too get experience. Na so all of dem de yan o. No hw a man will spend so.much money on u without u reciprocating it with due respect n loyalty
Yes I go be 30 this April, you be correct nigga, you understand my point how I go suffer spend money,suffer on top woman and she go go give another man her body make hin dey chop,no be mumu I b so?
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by forandy(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2017
Not a fan of one-sided epistles, but maaaan! This is painful to my sight! cry cry cry
Re: Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos by porozhniy(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2017
Angeleena:

see them,another product of a broken home,only cowards without love for their mothers would hit a woman...no matter the situation, for the case of a woman hitting her husband, the man must have done something extremely wrong, and deserves Braun resetting.. just as in the case of freeze,whose wife was trying to help the society, by blessing him some senses,but we never knew,and I miss her for that,she is really needed now than ever..you must be an afonjan right? what do u know about marriage?? I don't blame you,when all you know I'd polythene bag marriage.. oya swerve with your four flat balls..akpa amu.

This right here is the definition of er er cognitive dissonance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido / Richard Mofe-Damijo 'RMD' Agbada Styles. Always Looking Exceptional / "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.