Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) (35161 Views)

Oil Search: NNPC Going Back To Chad Basin In Full Force – GMD / Boy Killed In Borno By Suicide Bomber While Trying To Save Others (Photo) / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by jeeqaa7(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2017
Gender equality my ass
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by OLAFIMIX(f): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2017
Speechless...... Lord have mercy
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by Sylva2147: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
Bubu is back the killing has return.
If you don't have anything reasonable to comment why don't you just shut your smelling mouth up instead of typing rubbish.
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by Akinaukwa: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2017
I expected the National Orientation Agency and the Islamic Movements to embark on an enlightment campaign at the North East States to discourage the youths from being brainwashed and used as suicide bombers.
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by Alleviating: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by zinaunreal(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2017
grin grin and they say islam is peacful religion.... Continue its muslims killing muslims anyway. When you come to the south and try this bullshiit we go know weda boko haram sabi cause trouble or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by Akalia(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2017
Honestly I feel sorry for all suicide bombers and islamic extremist that ever existed, because they leave this world and arrive eternity only to realise that all they were made to believe are elaborate lies.
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by Lammyz(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2017
Graphics design

Thumbs up to you OP
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2017
rem44:
I don't know how true is this story but according to Hon. Mulima from Maiduguri who lives in Abuja,there
was a suicide bomb blast last night opposite Chad Basin,killing 2 people and injuring others.He wrote....

'Yesternight SUCIDE bomber opposite chad basin,dusuman ward MALARI
We lost 2men and some are injured
May allah guide us and restored peace in our dear borno state Nigeria
Thank you all'

Please people in Borno should help us confirm the authenticity of the news.Thanks!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/suicide-bomber-attacks-borno-opposite.html?m=1
among reasons i stopped praying religion as designed now and before is to massage the egos and hallucination of Arabs or spiritual conquest by white ..from Mosul to Aleppo to Libya to maiduguri killing in Gods name ... infact the more you analysis the arab man religion the more more you see it man made ploy to dorminate,control and conquer
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by lelvin(m): 9:33am On Mar 15, 2017
So as life sweet like this, person go wear bomb as bra#...Idon'thaveanythingtosay
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by sleeknick: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2017
cry
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by Ezedon(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2017
Even after seeing this say the truth, one mod will come and ban me
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by bigfather(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2017
rem44:
I don't know how true is this story but according to Hon. Mulima from Maiduguri who lives in Abuja,there
was a suicide bomb blast last night opposite Chad Basin,killing 2 people and injuring others.He wrote....

'Yesternight SUCIDE bomber opposite chad basin,dusuman ward MALARI
We lost 2men and some are injured
May allah guide us and restored peace in our dear borno state Nigeria
Thank you all'

Please people in Borno should help us confirm the authenticity of the news.Thanks!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/suicide-bomber-attacks-borno-opposite.html?m=1

Don't these guys get tired of all these killings?
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by bitcoinvin(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Strap a bomb on yourself and go kill your own people ??

Why ??

I just want to know what their motives and agenda are

You do it because of a God who doesn't exist or you just want to send a message to the world to know that you love killing yourself for no reason or you want us to know that you're still stupid ??

These people need education

I repeat again, these people need education

education is Harram
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2017
example why will GOD banned alcohol drinking undecidedand same time gives his creation(humans) the ability to produce it ..if i was the one i will simply knock of the knowledge from human race since i produce them case closed
the only reason might be if we drink too much and get high we might commit crimes or refuse to pray to further elevate religion by our daily prayers so it was used physiologically to trap and control humans.

if i manufacture human and dont want them to have consensual sex simple as god i will removed the DNA and will only spiritually installs it on wedding days or when religiously married people meets case closed so no fornication

banning sex for married couple be it consensual was a well crafted tool to limit unwanted pregnancies,diseases,poverty ect nothing more is not from god it used to create orderliness
fasting how does it benefit GOD to starve u for a month if it to feel how poor people feeling instead God should just order us to give our excess or better spiritually feed everyone like the united nation...
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by Sijo01(f): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2017
It shall never be well with these best and their sponsors.
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by Missmossy(f): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Brainwashed victims undecided such a shame.
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by firstking01(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Why ??

You do it because of a God who doesn't exist or you just want to send a message to the world to know that you love killing yourself for no reason or you want us to know that you're still stupid ??

Education can never stop an islamite who's brain has been exchanged and washed to believe that if you kill or die in a war allah will welcome you in "heaven" and prepare 7 virgins for you....and btw, where i come from GOD does exist and that's why we believe in serving humanity firstundecided
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
WHEN YOUR ROLE MODEL IS A PEDOPHILE "PROPHET" WHO ENCOURAGED RAPE, LOOTING, DRINKING OF CAMEL URINE AND FORCED CONVERSION, THEN YOU'RE CAPABLE OF ANY KIND OF S-H-I-T....

Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by DTaj: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2017
Effect of senseless brainwashing. See her very young face and other parts of her young body smashed into smithering all over the place.

Leaders of the North East must invest heavily on education!
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Alleviating:

Your site and bad news are like

AS LONG AS THE NEWS IS TRUE, NOBODY GIVES A F-U.C.K ABOUT WHETHER IT'S GOOD OR BAD, PENDEJO
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by zzbrodah: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Why ??

You have said it all.When you are educated,you are enlightened. No cleric or religious leader will come and tell you that a suicide bomber gets automatic entry to heaven..
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2017
ogregs:

your comment though. How will he judge those doing his bidding
you need a brain
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2017
TruthHurts1:
WHEN YOUR ROLE MODEL IS A PEDOPHILE "PROPHET" WHO ENCOURAGED RAPE, LOOTING, DRINKING OF CAMEL URINE AND FORCED CONVERSION, THEN YOU'RE CAPABLE OF ANY KIND OF S-H-I-T....

[img]https://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/1 32fde37156f95eb3db9d0a3d950a090.jpg[/img]

you re doomed
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2017
mrsefan:
you re doomed

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by Enemyofpeace: 10:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Islamabaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by coolsegun2002: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Why ??

Education

Wasn't Osama bin laden educated?

The two brothers Michael Adebolajo & Michael Adebowale that just entered the street of London and butchered a British citizen in 2013 on the streets were master degree holders..they did it shouting the name of their God.

Our very own Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab..was an engineer who graduated from University college London. Strapped a bomb in his underwear in 2009 and boarded a plane with 289 passengers headed for detroit..... and the list goes on...

It's not education, it just looks like it from our own end here in Nigeria cos most of the issues come from the most uneducated part of the country....

It has always been a quest for POWER right from the beginning...and human beliefs(RELIGION) : the ultimate remote controller at the centre of it all....
there are always pawns who allow them selves to be used.. pawns will go down in the quest for power...in this case, they just willing to be collateral damage...
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2017
soon Nigeria will be included in the banned List of Muslim countries entering the US.
Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by charlesucheh(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2017
I SEE

Re: Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) by nellyelitz(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Brainwashed and destroyed... Religion of PISS sad sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill / Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike / Halima And Zahra Buhari At Friend's Wedding In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.