Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

My First Sex Experience With An Online Girl.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Sex Experience With An Online Girl.... (1213 Views)

Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown / Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Sex Experience With An Online Girl.... by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2017
As shared by a Facebook User Ibrahim

I have tried to convince this girl called PRINCESS PATIE on Facebook, WhatsApp, IMO & Instagram to visit me but she always tell me that she is busy. Her pictures was always tempting, her curves, her boobs eeeh! Everything was sensual. I decided to take it to another level at my own expense...

Hope you know what I mean? So at last I was able to decode her to give me her number. I called her immediately to confirm it was real. We talked for a while & I discovered that she just lived a stone throw from my place.

As an award winning womanizer, I convinced her just like counting 1,2,3,4,5. She promised me that she will visit me next weekend. Weekend seemed too far but that was just the price to get her.

Weekend finally came, I called her at around 8:00am on Saturday to confirm if she was coming. In affirmative voice she replied. I arranged my room & At around 11am she knocked on my door. She dressed seductively and was charming.

I smiled and I was like "TODAY IS TODAY"....

See how serious you are reading the story without any complain about it being too long...

My dear, I wish you can learn how to read your Bible or Quran like that. Please say something to the lord rather than spending your time always on such...

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience With An Online Girl.... by firstking01(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2017
Was caught inbetweengrin

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience With An Online Girl.... by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2017
"Sensial"

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience With An Online Girl.... by Musampa73(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmm

Re: My First Sex Experience With An Online Girl.... by obynocute(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2017
op...op... u can't chat wit someone on whatsapp and imo without having the so called person mobile number. . no problem but continue. ..
Re: My First Sex Experience With An Online Girl.... by Deprince2656(m): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2017
obynocute:
op...op... u can't chat wit someone on whatsapp and imo without having the so called person mobile number. . no problem but continue. ..
That makes him the dumpest liar in this forum even though he claims to read his holy book

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Girls: How To Take Away His Mind Off Sex And Make Him Love You Like Mad! / Why Teenage Relationships Is A Waste Of Time. / Omg!! So This Is What Bleaching Creams Can Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.