Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Sex Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage (2189 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Sincere4u:
Hahahahaha. Lol. Thanks my Queen. However, where there is a will, there must be a way.

yes but make sure it is the right way
Re: Sex Before Marriage by CArt(m): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Dear OP,
Not everyone is sexually compatible, so u need to figure it out before you walk down the aisle to avoid adultery in future.

Sexual compatibility matters in relationships, and bad sex, for many people, is a dealbreaker
Take the car out for a test drive, and if the stick shift feels awkward to you or the airbags frighten you, move along.
Someone else will be happy to drive that car. *(My candid opinion)
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2017
alexialin:
Op am a believer of the word of God but we need to be wise in certain situations.
Having sex with boyfriend -No

But having sex with fiance - Yes.
At least one week after wedding date from both families is fixed.. Is honestly allowed. No sin or crime in it. The vices of impotent men cannot be rules out.. Even God himself understands.

what of if something comes up and you both were unable to get married
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2017
CArt:
Dear OP,
Not everyone is sexually compatible, so u need to figure it out before you walk down the aisle to avoid adultery in future.

Sexual compatibility matters in relationships, and bad sex, for many people, is a dealbreaker
Take the car out for a test drive, and if the stick shift feels awkward to you or the airbags frighten you, move along.
Someone else will be happy to drive that car. (*My candid opinion)

you won't be allowed to test a new car before buying it so what would you do in that situation
Re: Sex Before Marriage by CArt(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

you won't be allowed to test a new car before buying it so what would you do in that situation
The more reason you were given 1 or 2 years warranty.
Meanwhile, when you are buying TOKS you have to test-drive before payment not after.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2017
CArt:

The more reason you were given 1 or 2 years warranty.
Meanwhile, when you are buying TOKS you have to test-drive before payment not after.

lol

you are really funny
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

what of if something comes up and you both were unable to get married

Then he's not meant for me.

I would rather I know what am going into with my eyes open, than going into it blindly.. Marriage is for better or for worse. One does not go into it, to, survey then if u don't like it.. U walk out. Mbanu! When one is married and issue of impotency rises up.. God forbid.. Then solutions must be found. Divorce is not an option. And most times, the solution to the impotency might take years or month ...whereas the guy knows from day one he's impotent but will keep mute and use am a born again Christian as cover up.. It has happened to some wives out there.. Some divorced their husband while some are suffering in silence while some have bfs outside marriage..isn't this three scenarios I mentioned so annoying to experience?

The chance a wedding will not place after date has been fixed is like 10percent chance happening. For two families of both groom. And bride to meet and choose date is no child's play. Both couples must have thought about it, prayed about it and seek the face of God before meeting up with their families to fix a meeting for all to meet, that they want to get married and are ready to be one . So it's Not an everyday move. It takes a lot of deliberation and thoughts and also agreements.
The only thing I see that could stop the marriage from happening? Is if one of couple dies in an accident.
Or one of them does something that's unforgivable. That's the only way it could end up not happening.

So for me, I would rather know what am getting into before I walk down the aisle. Broken engagement is far better than broken marriage or marriage of misery. Ain't worth it.. Please know whom you are getting married to.. Everything is not all about just the word of God Or just sex alone. Marriage is more bigger and complex than what we think.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by CArt(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

lol

you are really funny

grin Truth must be told.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2017
Sincere4u:

Chai, that was really bad and i feel for your sister.
What that man did was a very wicked act. He knew he was impotent but tricked her under the umbrella of "No sex before marriage".
Nonetheless, sister there is hardly any ideology that can't be taken advantage of to perpetrate one form of evil, near evil or out right wickedness.
Lawyers say where there is a will, there is a way.
I will not judge the man anyway.

Now that you are a fortune teller, likely nobody can trick you like they did your Sister.

I had sex before marriage and I'm not ashamed to say it. I'm glad I did due to situations like this. My sister did nothing to deserve this punishment.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

Nope.. If you are a serious buyer. You will test drive the new car, if u request for it.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
alexialin:

Nope.. If you are a serious buyer. You will test drive the new car, if u request for it.

stop lying to yourself
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

stop lying to yourself

Am not lying.. Have bought a new car before.. When they saw I was ready to pay. I brought someone along with me to test drive it., am not boasting.
Ask any of your friends who have bought a new car now.or before . They will tell u.
What will I gain in lying?
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I had sex before marriage and I'm not ashamed to say it. I'm glad I did due to situations like this. My sister did nothing to deserve this punishment.

Sex before marriage doesn't work for everybody but i am glad it worked for you.

Just like in ur sister's experience, one pretty Lady took advantage of the ideology of sex before marriage to almost ruin my life. It was just by the mercies of God i got saved at what i'll preferably call the 11th hour.

I agree with you that your sister doesn't deserve what she got.

If i were the husband i know what plans i should be nursing by now. if he doesn't have such in focus, then may God deal with him in his own way.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

yes but make sure it is the right way

Ok Queen but making sure it's the right way, going by your standards will be a very tough one to follow.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sincere4u:

Ok Queen but making sure it's the right way, going by your standards will be a very tough one to follow.

lol
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nne5:
Lemme add mine

Sex before marriage is not 'reoiling your engine so that ee nor go rust'

grin grin
Spot on. Wise addition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tighten The Vag*na And Keep Away Bad Smell Permanently – #5 An / What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? / Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.