Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) (4049 Views)

A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys / CONGRATULATIONS! A Nairalander Just Got Wedded! / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by Genea(f): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
ObinzeRoyEmeka:
This one sef get mouth to call person "ashewo"

The case of pot calling kettle black. Shioor.
in other words u are calling me wah mister? sad
Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
ObinzeRoyEmeka:

Your father is the epileptic street urchin that has an empty brain. If not he should have remove he's dick when he was fucccking that worthless orange hawker you call mom!
you are a worthless being, your greatest achievement is being an online troll. You even had to remix my disses to use on another? Guy you are a total failurecheesy

1 Like

Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Alesandese:
Typical rant of a deluded church rat. You are a fool... A condemned one at that. A brainless wimp quoting everyone just to feel relevant on-line, how rich are you? Kikikiki cheesy omo ale jatijati cheesy

Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
ObinkzeRoyEmeka mark this moniker! Never you in your pathetic life troll on it. If you don't want your online life be as miserable as a fish in desert, never quote my moniker with trash!

Be warned smiley

2 Likes

Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
lefulefu:

Some people are just crazy.... Imagine the fool and his rants cheesy cheesy

Nairaland sha cheesy
Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Alesandese.......chai!! Fear is handling me. You just scatter person with Phd dissing

Iamairforce1 my people are coming for you head.....ritualist, take him tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Alesandese:
Some people are just crazy.... Imagine the fool and his rants cheesy cheesy

Nairaland sha cheesy
methinks he"s a troll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
ObinzeRoyEmeka:

Your father is the epileptic street urchin that has an empty brain. If not he should have remove he's dick when he was fucccking that worthless orange hawker you call mom!
dude go upgrade cheesy.father and mama insult is so primary school cheesy.

Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lefu u dey fight shocked
Who b d guy make ... u know d rest grin
Morning oh where is the love biko
i no fight anybody ooo grin grin grin grin grin.na bithday wey i jus dey wish A.derola15 na im bros just dey provoke grin grin grin grin grin and dey throw tantrums at me .hmm na wao grin
Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by IamAirforce1: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
jagugu88li:
Alesandese.......chai!! Fear is handling me. You just scatter person with Phd dissing

Iamairforce1 my people are coming for you head.....ritualist, take him tongue

Why you too fine like this
And who are your people you sent after me? grin
Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by IamAirforce1: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
Airforce1.
So as you fine reach na so bad things full your mind

If you want me, you know where and how to get me.

Drops pen.
Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Alesandese:
Rants and stories as usualcheesy

Cursed be the day you were born o yea failed experiment of God! Brainless thing of failed individuals.

Your mother didn't even push before giving birth to you because she was as wide as ocean. Son of a million fathers claiming what he is not online. An inconsequential thing dreaming of millions his generations put together can not make!

***Scoffs****
You are a failure kid.... Your first failure was attacking me this morning on another thread cheesy

Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by deathstroke(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Alesandese:
Rants and stories as usualcheesy

Cursed be the day you were born o yea failed experiment of God! Brainless thing of failed individuals.

Your mother didn't even push before giving birth to you because she was as wide as ocean. Son of a million fathers claiming what he is not online. An inconsequential thing dreaming of millions his generations put together can not make!

***Scoffs****
You are a failure kid.... Your first failure was attacking me this morning on another thread cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by darbeelicous(f): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
I'm less concerned about his words! His stupidity calls for concern....... More like an old nitwit coming for revenge with a new moniker.... grin grin grin
Alesandese:
I went through his posts... The guy is an unknown troll. He feeds on attentioncheesy

His days are numbered tho cheesy
Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Why you too fine like this
And who are your people you sent after me? grin
You are still asking questions......see person grin. Run for your life.........run
Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by IamAirforce1: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
jagugu88li:
You are still asking questions......see person grin. Run for your life.........run

Run ke
I go die for your neck

Just take me do anything you like
grin cheesy
Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by hungrynigerian: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:
hungrynigerian cheesy
na here you miss road...my head too strong, e no go work
Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by TroubleDude: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
ashawo girl grin

1 Like

Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by TroubleDude: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
ashawo girl ;Dashawo girl
Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by ObinzeRoyEmeka: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Alesandese:
you are a worthless being, your greatest achievement is being an online troll. You even had to remix my disses to use on another? Guy you are a total failurecheesy

Your father is a shame to the whole slum you are brought up. hence he had to rape you and your sisters for ritual purpose.

Did you not wonder why you had no life outside nairaland? You brain as been used for a failed sacrifice at shrine of a broke native doctor.

May amadioha waste your filthy pussy.
Re: Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) by ObinzeRoyEmeka: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Alesandese:
ObinkzeRoyEmeka mark this moniker! Never you in your pathetic life troll on it. If you don't want your online life be as miserable as a fish in desert, never quote my moniker with trash!

Be warned smiley

Your Shoe cobbler father shoulda erupt the sperm that formed you a bin. It woulda serve a better purpose than a fail being like you roaming the streets of Nairaland looking for cheap attentions.

Useless nincompoop!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boy Friend Has A Weird Addiction ,should I Dump Him ?? / S**xy Controversial Nigerian Singer,princess Vitarah, Rocks Sexy Bikini(photos) / Offset Grabs Cardi B Boobs At The Grammy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.