Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? (2113 Views)

Why LADIES Ditch 'em Nice Guys (photo) / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by marvelck: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Almost every girl don't like been cheated on by guys/their boyfriends, but yet many of them tend to do it a lot to guys. Cheating in relationship is more dreaded by girls, but they end up doing it a lot. If you don't like it, then don't encourage it or do it to anybody...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by Divay22(f): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
OP what about if the girl is faithful and the guy is the one cheating on her.....What will you advice her to do?
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hmm its because, ladies are known to be selfish..
Its in their nature..
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by Papiikush: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
This Nigga is so Sexist.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by Divay22(f): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
Hmm its because, ladies are known to be selfish..
Its in their nature..
Not selfish bro They are protecting their territory tongue
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
Divay22:
Not selfish bro They are protecting their territory tongue
Its over protecting...
My ex girlfriend refused to let me sit close to a lady, when i wanted to board a bus at the park from school.
She followed me to the park, i paid for ticket, only for her to take back the money, all because a lady dressed on tight, Short skirt wanted to sit beside me..

we had to wait for another bus.

Its that not selfishness?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by silvastone: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
Its over protecting...
My ex girlfriend refused to let me sit close to a lady, when i wanted to board a bus at the park from school.
She followed me to the park, i paid for ticket, only for her to take back the money, all because a lady dressed on tight, Short skirt wanted to sit beside me..

we had to wait for another bus.

Its that not selfishness?
i agree with u

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
silvastone:
i agree with u
most ladies are insecure.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by silvastone: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
most ladies are insecure.
and very selfish and childish......

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
silvastone:
and very selfish and childish......
very true..
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by silvastone: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
very true..
can you imagine your girl getting mad at you becos your project partner is a girl who she does nt like
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
silvastone:
can you imagine your girl getting mad at you becos your project partner is a girl who she does nt like
lol bro, that's so insecure..
Ladies are always with a general mentality that all the female friends of their partner might be sleeping with their partner.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by silvastone: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
lol bro, that's so insecure..
Ladies are always with a general mentality that all the female friends of their partner might be sleeping with their partner.
she said there iz no way we are going to be partners without having anytin in common...she was already accusin me even b4 the project started

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
silvastone:
woah...thought I was the only one on earth who had that problem...my female Project partner suffered verbal abuses,threat calls..who still uses the "stay away from my man" shît talk these days
got so bad that i couldn't go for night class cuz babe thought I was going to her house to fûck.....At some point i just gave up and ended things before i run mad.
i wonder what is wrong with majority of the females of our generation today
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by silvastone: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Boj2:

woah...thought I was the only one on earth who had that problem...my female Project partner suffered verbal abuses,threat calls..who still uses the "stay away from my man" shît talk these days
got so bad that i couldn't go for night class cuz babe thought I was going to her house to fûck.....At some point i just gave up and ended things before i run mad.
i wonder what is wrong with majority of the females of our generation today
hehehe....girls..but she want me to always be happy seeing her around male folks when you complain its either u are an overjealous bf or u are acting immature......she always take selfie wit guys 4rm her department but make she see one girl pic 4 my fone...gbam she wil wipe my whole gallary
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
silvastone:
she said there iz no way we are going to be partners without having anytin in common...she was already accusin me even b4 the project started
lol that's women for you..
Its in their nature to be insecure.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by silvastone: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
lol that's women for you..
Its in their nature to be insecure.
but it drive me crazy..especially when you wake up and discover ur pic folder is empty
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by Stevengerd(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ladies Are Selfish/jealous In Nature... Ma Bae Saw Me A Girl ( A Friend) If U See As She Boil Lyk Water...
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
silvastone:
but it drive me crazy..especially when you wake up and discover ur pic folder is empty
lmao.
she got no chill at all.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
silvastone:
hehehe....girls..but she want me to always be happy seeing her around male folks when you complain its either u are an overjealous bf or u are acting immature......she always take selfie wit guys 4rm her department but make she see one girl pic 4 my fone...gbam she wil wipe my whole gallary
Their defence line that pisses me off is i knew most of those guys before you,you don't expect me to just cut them off..shey since dem born me na only her be the female wey i know!...mtcheeeww ,INSECURITY is their watch word!!
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by silvastone: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Boj2:

Their defence line that pisses me off is i knew most of those guys before you,you don't expect me to just cut them off..shey since dem born me na only her be the female wey i know!...mtcheeeww ,INSECURITY is their watch word!!
that sentence dey kill me eh
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by Dshocker(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Divay22:
OP what about if the girl is faithful and the guy is the one cheating on her.....What will you advice her to do?

Hellooooo,guys don't cheat
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cheat on me and watch me do this to u angry angry rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by Divay22(f): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dshocker:

What do they do then undecided
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by Divay22(f): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
prettythicksme:
Cheat on me and watch me do this to u angry angry rubbish!
hahahahahahayou wan kill them
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by Dshocker(m): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Divay22:
What do they do then undecided

Has your boi frnd ever cheated on you¿
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Funny thread...
No one likes being cheated on, both male and female even if he or she is a chronic cheat. It's just the human in us, we protect that which we 'love'.
We saw the airman that killed his girlfriend, men are actually more intolerant to cheats. Most women have been made to believe almighty men are polygamous in nature. Some have resigned to fate.

You should be more concerned about the girlfriend that doesn't give a damn what you do.

All of you are feeling fly, acting like you guys don't enjoy the whole jealousy induced attention. Stop forming jhare, some of you guys will have sleepless nights if your gf acts like she doesn't give a f<ck.
You'll be begging her to jealous small cheesy.

Too much of every isn't good though, but it most times doesn't mean the other is cheating. It could be insecurities brought about by lack of trust, past experiences, or maybe a cheating experience too.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? by Diamondville(f): 9:41am On May 06, 2017
Dshocker:

ARE YOU SERIOUS??

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women / Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever / WOW! Lady Who Got An Awful Comment From A Guy To A Picture She Posted, Now Carry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.