Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence (8886 Views)

Why Do Black Women Hate Kissing?? / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? / The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by savanaha: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
domorehill:

Tiger Woods' had extramarital affairs with ten other white ladies and none of this ladies were blacks Africans, he Tiger woods’ is half black and is married to      Swedish blonde Elin Nordegren and leaves in American and travels the worlds on his PGA thing, he is also the world richest sport man of all time, now i have always know there was a reason with black African women, but to have Tiger woods’ prove it so internationally makes me wonder, Black women need to change their perception, demand, methodology of life and money conscious life style, there are so many issue we brother have with African woman and that’s the reason most of them are unmarried ( African Women ) and we want nothing to do with them.

Moore,UK.

You sir are an incredible fool! You are silly and a dullard and please take as much offense as possible to this statement.  First of all, Tiger Woods is also mixed Thai but he did not get caught having extramarital affairs with an Asian.  Secondly what makes you think the white race is currently holding a white pride conference on the fact that Tiger woods cheated with 14 white women. I see in your family it is something to be proud of if a female family member is caught with a married man. Shameful!  Do you really think all the women coming forward to the media are doing it out of the goodness of their heart. I bet if a black woman is implicated dullards like you will come back and blame it on black women being greed.  Since you have so many issues with "African women" then date others, I doubt you will be removing anything from the race.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
It easier to live with the white women~
no complications unlike the blacks (but don't keep a gun in the house!)
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Sauron1: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
michelin89:

So because one slowpoke prefers white pussie, I should start thinking something is wrong with me?

Something is def'ly wrong with you. . . .Bleach yours. grin
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by 4Play(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ms Diva:

If he slept with all Black women, Black women will be called gold diggers now that he didn't sleep with one Black women have a problem. Good God! Is there anything we can do to please you men?

Less drama will do.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Moyola(f): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ms Diva:

If he slept with all Black women, Black women will be called gold diggers now that he didn't sleep with one Black women have a problem. Good God! Is there anything we can do to please you men?

michelin89:

So because one slowpoke prefers white pussie, I should start thinking something is wrong with me?

10 q o!

adolfe bad:

It easier to live with the white women~
no complications unlike the blacks (but don't keep a gun in the house!)

Some people shaa. . . undecided
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Something is def'ly wrong with you. . . .Bleach yours. grin

I wonder what guys see in those pussie. Their labias are so thin without any sort of volume.

I perfer my thick and full labias to those things hanging there like a cock's neck.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by savanaha: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
4 Play:

Less drama will do.

So is Tiger Woods currently dramaless right now?
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by 4Play(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2009
savanaha:

So is Tiger Woods currently dramaless right now?

He is arguably in less drama than if he had involved himself with black women alone. grin For instance, he would have had a string of love children by now because of the conniving money grabbing black women out to bag child maintenance money. grin
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by savanaha: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2009
4 Play:

He is arguably in less drama than if he had involved himself with black women alone. grin For instance, he would have had a string of love children by now because of the conniving money grabbing black women out to bag child maintenance money. grin

It was a yes or no question
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
When you try so hard not to get inferior and you get too defensive myt find dat you build an habit which comes in handy with being disrespectful. The black ladies know more about respect than anyone else
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by domorehill: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
Please with all due respect i have added Problem Of Black Women:Tiger Woods Evidence Part 2 in a fresh thread as i have included more damaging evidence to the usual Black African Woman.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2009
Some women allegedly has a love child for him. I see Negros still justifying the actions of homewreckers.

By the way his wife is made for life from Nanny to Multimillionaire that is no joke.  grin
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by 4Play(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Some women allegedly has a love child for him. I see Negros still justifying the actions of homewreckers.

Allegedly, I'm telling you a black woman who have trapped him with a child. A black woman would have been on Oprah displaying their child.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by savanaha: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2009
4 Play:

Allegedly, I'm telling you a black woman who have trapped him with a child. A black woman would have been on Oprah displaying their child.
You're a mess!
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by 4Play(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2009
savanaha:

You're a mess!

Plonker, make your case and stop stalking like some spastic oaf.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
No he's not a mess he's telling the truth
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2009
@@Savanaha

Leave it, its a lost cause, Negros act like black women are a different species to them. Remember you all have black relatives and some self-hating, brain washed Negro will think the same of them. Savanaha we can only pray for the lost souls. grin
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2009
You don't need to try to defend yourself jus accept your flaws and improve on them
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by savanaha: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2009
adolfe bad:

You don't need to try to defend yourself jus accept your flaws and improve on them

I still don't see how not cheating with a married man is a flaw.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by ruskiee(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2009
Crazy.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by chiogo(f): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
LOOOOOOOOOOL I laugh in Igbo at some of these losers.

Oh well, the wonders of the internet.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
You seem to forget that our flaws are hidden under the aegis the community
a guy's free to do it but a lady dares not
but still we accept ours as flaws~
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Sauron1: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
michelin89:

I wonder what guys see in those pussie. Their labias are so thin without any sort of volume.

I perfer my thick and full labias to those things hanging there like a cock's neck.

With thin labia, a man can cover every hair pore with ease.
Fat labia can be ambiguous. grin cheesy
I still insist you should bleach yours and do some sorta reconstruction. grin grin grin
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by MugSmasher: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2009
naija women under 35 are just problematic crack head idiots especially those ones on NL . . . end of story! and other black women around the world come a distant second

Thats the summary of this whole thread
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

With thin labia, a man can cover every hair pore with ease.
Fat labia can be ambiguous. grin cheesy
I still insist you should bleach yours and do some sorta reconstruction. grin grin grin

Sweetheart think about yourself first. You are not only a negro, but black like gorilla's arse, ugly like a monkey's arse and poor like my broke student arse.

And you dare talk to me? I wouldn't even look your way nigger even if you were the last man on earth! tongue
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2009
Sincerely speaking some of us have loved ladies and they have loved us in the past now we need understanding and intelligence~hard to find with ease amongst the blacks~
and we find dat even wen we try to be faithful they don't trust us and there's too much suspicion~
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Sauron1: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
MugSmasher:

naija women under 35 are just problematic crack head idiots especially those ones on NL  . . . end of story! and other black women around the world come a distant second

Thats the summary of this whole thread

michelin89:

Sweetheart think about yourself first. You are not only a negro but black like gorilla's arse, ugly like a monkey's arse and poor like my broke student arse.

Olodo, all negroes are BLACK.

And you dare talk to me? I wouldn't even look your way nigger even if you were the last man on earth! tongue

Look who's talking. . . . .
U look like the product of an Arabian Camel and a sexually-frustrated Vietnamese. grin
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by MsDiva1(f): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2009
Who's this FagSmasher character? AdamBrody or a retarded copycat? Anyway the whole crackhead thing is played out, it's not even funny anymore. Come out with something new. Geez!
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by savanaha: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ms Diva:

Who's this FagSmasher character? AdamBrody or a retarded copycat? Anyway the whole crackhead thing is played out, it's not even funny anymore. Come out with something new. Geez!

Chei!!!!!!!
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2009
Michelin89, lets hold hands and pray for these lost Negros that they may take their hatred to the other team or whatever race. Black sisters are better left single than to be with self-haters
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ms Diva:

He is just a sex starved frustrated nigger. He would kiss my feet and lick my arse if I told him to come to my crib tonight for an all night hard screwing.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Olodo, all negroes are BLACK.

Sold out white pussie licker, I mean black as in dark. Slowpoke you think I don't know what I am writing? Get that Adam Brody and come down to Italy. I might have one or two white whores to blow your minds off. I am not even going to start with two losers like you because your "our cocks together can make half of a decent one" won't be enough to make me forget the worst Bleep of my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! / I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help / I hard Sex with My Dead Friend In Public Full Video (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.