Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" (4840 Views)

Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) / Rate Me!!! Hot Selfies Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" by Takeit2017(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Young nurse dubbed 'world's sexiest' becomes internet sensation after red-hot selfies spark army of Instagram followers

Meet the nurse whose red-hot selfies have led her to be dubbed "the sexiest in the world".

Carina Linn, 23, from Taiwan, has set hearts and pulses racing with her saucy Instagram pictures.

By day she cares for patients in their beds but away from work her jaw-dropping poses have gained a large online fanbase.

Carina is closing in fast on 200,000 followers despite just 64 posts.

And thousands have delighted in her posts such as Carina frolicking in her bikini and other revealing outfits.

She revealed the attention she received was puzzling.

She said: "I’m not sure what the fuss is about – there’s no rule that a nurse cannot become a model when not on duty."
Carina, who revealed she once worked at Taiwan's Min-Sheng General Hospital but wasn't employed currently, denied she was motivated by fame.

"I am me, I do things that make me feel happy, I don't think that I am anything special or extraordinary, I am just someone leading an ordinary life.

"You are just miserably behind your screen, being jealous that other people's lives are more fulfilling than yours."

She confirmed she was still a full-time nurse.

SOURCE: Meet the nurse whose red-hot selfies have led her to be dubbed "the sexiest in .
Re: Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" by Cutehector(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
cool
Re: Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
I see nothing fascinating.
Re: Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" by dollyjoy(f): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hot indeed!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" by DrDeji20(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
there is no booty at all. That's the definition of hot to me.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" by REIIGN(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
I think I have malaria embarassed
Re: Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" by decatalyst(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
REIIGN:
I think I have malaria embarassed

You still dey think am?

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" by REIIGN(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
decatalyst:

You still dey think am?
gringringringrin
Re: Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nurses and immorality are 5&6
Re: Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" by Onyenna(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nurse, sonso otu-aka.....Bikonu....

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" by engrMikemd(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Full-time at Stade Louis II. Monaco are THROUGH to the quarter-final of the Champions League thanks to a 3-1 win over Manchester City on the night, and a 6-6 away goals win on aggregate. The vital goal came from Bakayoko 13 minutes from time as he sent a bullet header home to send Pep Guardiola's men out. Thanks for joining us, see you next time.
Re: Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" by laiza(m): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
I see nothing fascinating.
...and you wrote it in BOLD LETTERS. Mama Peace de learn lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are / Women Refused To Leave The Hospital / How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.