Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos (37494 Views)

CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) / 7 Persons Dead As 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Borno / Boko Haram Terrorists Planning To Attack Borno Killed By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:00am On Mar 16, 2017
Eh this Boko Haram is a rat and a stubborn goat I can't wait Boko Haram will died and he will suffered and he will regret it so he is a fool. Nonsense. angry

Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by mmsen: 1:01am On Mar 16, 2017
"Defeated", they said...

1 Like

Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by lebete3000: 1:50am On Mar 16, 2017
rozayx5:
na waoh

this bh sha

no thanks to lugard. all these things na CNN i for dey watcham like syria undecided undecided undecided

very incompatible contraption called a nation

that's why I call it a Country and not a nation.
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by cstr151: 2:06am On Mar 16, 2017
lonelydora:
For those saying "they thought boko haram has been technically defeated". You cannot totally eliminate terrorism in any country it comes up. But the truth is their activities have been drastically reduced by our gallant military men. They now look for soft target.

Even developed world are still fighting terrorism till date.
No developed country fights terrorism on its OWN SOIL for this long.
You are just a sycophant and a peddler of misinformation and half-truths.

1 Like

Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by 5chrisade: 4:22am On Mar 16, 2017
BOKO HARAM, ur days are numbered.

NB:Are u aware that MMM is now paying all 2017 MAVROS in FULL and will also pay you 30% of your 2016 MAVROS if u GH 30 days after your PH is confirmed, not 30days after you indicated interest to PH. MMM is back, BIGGER and BETTER with new measures to increase stability and sustainability.
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by Splashme: 4:56am On Mar 16, 2017
psucc:
ah ah!

What again?

With all the defeat stories?
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by anonimi: 5:26am On Mar 16, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Dont worry Baba will not die
In fact he will never die ,he will live forever
He is God why dont you take it a step further and worship him

grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by anonimi: 5:30am On Mar 16, 2017
melejo:
Where is sarrki? Hope that guy never mud because of hunger

Let me see if I can find him.
I may need a torch and machete to clear the hedges grin cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2329446_2310894imageedit25559604097jpeg6207133cb2251c60c0d3e307c28d235c_jpeg43e795ffbb3dd3fc428ae16fab3b0fbd

3 Likes

Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by spafu(m): 5:43am On Mar 16, 2017
This was the useless Local Government the Federal Government and NYSC sent me to go and serve from 2010 to 2011, to go and get killed by the useless Boko Haram that was used by this useless APC to into power. But I thank God say Him pass them. But I feel for some of the good people I met there, my poor and innocent students, like Mele, Module, Falma, Yagana, Aji, and others.
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by lonelydora: 6:04am On Mar 16, 2017
cstr151:

No developed country fights terrorism on its OWN SOIL for this long.
You are just a sycophant and a peddler of misinformation and half-truths.

What do you call the shootings/bombing that happened in USA/France.
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by miraclea: 6:38am On Mar 16, 2017
IS LIKE ITS ONLY ME THAT DOESN'T UNDERSTANDS ENGLISH HERE
DOES SACKING VILAGES AND OCCUPYING MORE TOWNS MEAN THE SAME THING AS SOFT TARGET?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2017
One question that baffles me is who are the sponsors of this group? Because this group would have long been defeated if their source of funding is cut off.
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by lightwind(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2017
But this place looks desert to me,i can't live in such a place....
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by takhs(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.
interesting because it wasn't include ur parents in ur village, u r inhuman and insane
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by oscallins(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Watin b dis boko bois problem?
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by BERNIMOORE: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2017
miraclea:
IS LIKE ITS ONLY ME THAT DOESN'T UNDERSTANDS ENGLISH HERE
DOES SACKING VILAGES AND OCCUPYING MORE TOWNS MEAN THE SAME THING AS SOFT TARGET?
the more we hear from APC led government, the less we understand, instead of understanding more grin
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by timecapsule: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2017
You people should stop runining boko haram is defeated, na for mouth!
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by cstr151: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2017
lonelydora:

What do you call the shootings/bombing that happened in USA/France.
Seriously?
You are comparing isolated cases of terrorism in the USA/france to Nigeria's long drawn conflict where terrorists have claimed territories and attack without fear?
smh.
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by refreshrate: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2017
massinola:
My people, I'm not trying to hate on anyone but I have to say this. For the 51days Bubu wasn't in the country, we enjoyed relative peace. There was no Fulani herdsmen massacre. There was little or no bokoharam bombing. Just a day to his return, Fulani men gathered momentum and have been causing havoc since then. Boko boys have been killing without mercy. What's going on my people? Bubu should please call these people to order.
In an unrelated news, who's noticed that sarrki is no longer as active here as before? Have they (BMC) not been paid February stipend?

Flesh & blood did not reveal this to you, I couldn't have said this better.
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by Meetelee: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2017
One thing I don't understand is, since President Buhari vacation turned medical leave. There has bin total silence concerning BH, or I let me say their activities was low and more on hiding than attacking. Buh, since d President arrival, there has bin attack(s). Why, can someone please explain this.....
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by lonelydora: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2017
cstr151:

Seriously?
You are comparing isolated cases of terrorism in the USA/france to Nigeria's long drawn conflict where terrorists have claimed territories and attack without fear?
smh.

I pardon your ignorance because you don't sound as if you presently stay in Nigeria. Boko haram no longer hidl any territory. We also have an isolated cases like the soft targets they now employ
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by weedtheweeds: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
you no well haha. yeye day worry you. ask Suleiman make e confess first make the matter die
AngelicBeing:
Exactly, they leave important issues and are concerned about a useless olosho looking for free money cool
Re: Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos by weedtheweeds: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
you no well haha. yeye day worry you. ask Suleiman make e confess first make the matter die
FTBOY:
the devilish ones would like to bury news like this but always disturb us with apostle suleiman's sex scandals that never happened.

cc weedtheweeds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Ebonyi Inaugurates New Group Despite Proscription (Photos) / Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha / Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.