Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed (22558 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Reference(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2017
ebenholer:

Fine, then all other custom officers should then go uniformless

Exactly, an invitation to anarchy. So the first thing we do is to change the law or very soon we will run out of colours and styles for uniforms and rankings. Just imagine, even the so called Peace Corps that started out as an NGO is angling to go paramilitary complete with uniforms, guns and very soon dispatch riders, sirens, horsewhips and the legendary armoured BMW 7 series. Look, poverty and under development is a disease, a mental disease similar you PTSD that we have not overcome since the colonialists left where every aspect of life was under compulsion and every act of obligation to goverment was by force of arms. Today's world us run by laws and us one if intellect and technological advancement. And those who fly drones, hack computerized military installations, guard borders with sensors and infiltrate terrorist organisations have no ranks and wear no uniforms, but our so called PEACE CORPS wants to be a 'war corps'......failed people called Nigerians.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by 2016v2017: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2017
kokosin:
u no fit appear for sanate on custom uniform but u fit wear dis one abi?....Nonsense
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by joenor(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2017
hardywaltz:
Ur eyes go soon clear when the Senate give u zero capital vote for 2017 budget...
Keep forming Don't Jazzy
He has not chin chon tin
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2017
He doesn't regret anything... the mans is just the typical arrogant military man that thinks he can do gra gra all the time.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by acevic: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
Just look at what our fathers are teaching us. Though they are the ones shouting change..

Why should he disrespect the office of the Senate president?

Why shouldn't he respect it? Are you saying he's not answerable to the Senate? Are you saying he's above the law? If he gets off without being penalized, then a terrible message is being passed to others to disrespect the institution.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by jaafree: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2017
I don't blame him, they are all Hardcores (all those appointees) because their Oga at the top ( Oga BABA ) is also a strong Hardcore, so what do u expect before?. U see all these old old olden generation niggas are too stubborn and very sure he will hardly honour the invitation he will rather resign or he can do one of the two either he go without uniform or refuse to go at all. He is once my governor I know him wella very strong headed somebody.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by popsyleo1: 9:46am On Mar 16, 2017
Some thing is behind this
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by misteryman: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2017
Yea

Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Splashme: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2017
kokosin:
u no fit appear for sanate on custom uniform but u fit wear dis one abi?....Nonsense
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by tete7000(m): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2017
When Diezani refused to appear before the house, apc called her names, Lai, the liar wouldn't let us hear. Now they have come to power, their appointees are not any different. Where is the change they promised zombies? Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Ruggedpen: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2017
kokosin:
that is why our economy collapse because they are using it to settle political loyalty.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Chukazu: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2017
but when the same guy was to be confirmed as custom boss by the same Senators, he didn't miss the appointment.?

I think is paramount for every political appointee to learn that the Senate represent our collective interest ,yes they may not be at par with their responsibilities but there are still our voice and therefore deserve respect
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Skubidude(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2017
mazimee:

So because man cheated on his wife , the wife and children should go on a fucking spree and shouldn't be called to order? Where do you guys come from

u dey mind dat cow
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Skubidude(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Okanokan:
The Senate of Federal Republic of Nigeria must prove to the world today, that it is not a toothless bull dog but a bulldog that barks and bite.
Col Hameed Ali(Rtd) must pay the price for surreptiously snubbing and ridiculing the powers of the highest legislative body of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Nigeria Police must arrest him and bring him before the Senate, and where they cant arrest him the Senate should liase with its counterpart, The House of Representative to dishonour any issues concerning the custom, and if the police play along with Hameed they should also face sanction.
Its time we stop retired military officers who lack civility from getting or participating in Constitutional Democracy.

Seconded
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Sparkle777(f): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
kokosin:

Look at the mans eye....stubborn as a mule. he will never wear the uniform. He thinks paramilitary is beneath him. Guess wat, oga go sidr am.
More drama loading...
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by misteryman: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2017
What's wrong with you?

Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by StarPlayer: 11:32am On Mar 16, 2017
chinybelle:
Is this part 4 undecided
Thought they ordered for his arrest?

Nl 5℅discount on Chinybelle hairs
Holla asap
please remove this disgusting photo *spits* angry
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by chinybelle(f): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2017
StarPlayer:
please remove this disgusting photo *spits* angry
Just place your order kiss

Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by dailyodds: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
A big thanks to God almighty for yesterday's big win. Congrats to my new customers that won with me too. today's game now available. See image below for contact details if interested. serious minded and high stakers only..

Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by maxzzo1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Idiot .....
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Ladyzinny: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
Simple instruction appear d gods of ur people in uniform.
Just obey
In dis administration obedience is a hard but to crack.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Henrichemeka(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
eagleeye2:

Of course Nigerians are fools.
my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi, Kwankwaso Can’t Win, We’re Backing Atiku – Dogara, Others / Soldiers Kill Armed Bandits In Zamfara (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills A Soldier In Yobe State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.