Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed (22566 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by hegelian: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=Progressive01 post=54632614]I have said it and will continue to say it; until that opaque body open their books to allow for a scrutiny of their budget like they promised over a year ago when they wanted to chop off the head of the executive over some budgetary provisions, they will NEVER have my respect in anything they do.

They have no moral right to demand accountability from anyone as long as their expenditures are shrouded in secrecy. [/quote
Shut d f up oga!!! If na one of gej appointees na him dey invite dey do rubbish like dis am sure u will b everywhere by now shouting rule of law, impunity, never again but because its a direct appointee of pmb and someone we all think has integrity hence ur new song..Mr u are very stinking hypocrite!!! Y not blame him d CG and den open another thread to bash d senators, am sure everyone will support u on the thread cos we all know how corrupt the senators are instead of supporting impunity and affront on the very institution that will protect us tomorrow. U BMC guys no dey disppoint

3 Likes

Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Okanokan(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2017
The Senate of Federal Republic of Nigeria must prove to the world today, that it is not a toothless bull dog but a bulldog that barks and bite.
Col Hameed Ali(Rtd) must pay the price for surreptiously snubbing and ridiculing the powers of the highest legislative body of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Nigeria Police must arrest him and bring him before the Senate, and where they cant arrest him the Senate should liase with its counterpart, The House of Representative to dishonour any issues concerning the custom, and if the police play along with Hameed they should also face sanction.
Its time we stop retired military officers who lack civility from getting or participating in Constitutional Democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by HealingHealth07: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2017
Hey for a man of this age and experience, you would expect him to be more tactful and sagacious in handling such issues as this. This is a no-issue. Time is no mans friend. The real issue has not even been handled yet. Still battling with wear uniform, i no wan wear.

oh lord!. Nigeria shall be great again

Do you wan to slim down without literally hitting the gym. i have just the perfect solution:the winning fat-buster tea
www.healinghealthteas.com
whatsapp: +234 9077 198347
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by lailo: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2017
are u kidding me
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Philinho(m): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2017
regretting is not enough ,just resign. I blame d mentally Buhari puts in you
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Oga go ans dem na
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by juman(m): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Is he under performing as custom boss?

I dont understand the shout back and forth.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by martvel(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2017
The man have a skeleton on his cubord that is why he could not appear before the senate. He should be arrested and prosecuted according to the law. That is why this government is failing because positions are not given to them according to Merit. He should be removed like Magu and face retierment immediately. angry
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Raziii(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Progressive01:
I have said it and will continue to say it; until that opaque body open their books to allow for a scrutiny of their budget like they promised over a year ago when they wanted to chop off the head of the executive over some budgetary provisions, they will NEVER have my respect in anything they do.

They have no moral right to demand accountability from anyone as long as their expenditures are shrouded in secrecy.
lets paint a pic here according to your write up. The senate is not accountable, the executive and its agencies are also not accountable, who suffers? Its you and I my friend. You understand now, don't you? Good!
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Biggcake: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2017
This man dey like person where get strong dicck.

Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Sheggy13(m): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2017
This same man some days back said he couldn't attend because he had a routine NCS Management meeting to attend. Now he has changed his story to that of bereavement. How many mouths does he have? He claims to be bereaved yet he's still on duty and not on leave, but still declining to meet with the Senate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by reynold101: 8:50am On Mar 16, 2017
People fail to understand what it takes to wear a uniform for long and after dropping the sai uniform you want to wear another uniform of less category. In the real sense he shouldn't have accept the position but because of greed. Nigerians sha.

kokosin:
u no fit appear for sanate on custom uniform but u fit wear dis one abi?....Nonsense
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by obyno417(m): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
Just look at what our fathers are teaching us. Though they are the ones shouting change..

Why should he disrespect the office of the Senate president?
what do we expect from analog fathers doing digital work

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Henrichemeka(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Do this man think we are fools? He never regretted anything, he knows what he is doing.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by eagleeye2: 8:56am On Mar 16, 2017
grin
Biggcake:
This man dey like person where get strong dicck.
grin grin grin
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by eagleeye2: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2017
Henrichemeka:
Do this man think we are fools? He never regretted anything, he knows what he is doing.
Of course Nigerians are fools.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by shadechacha: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2017
The old man did not feel the need to answer the call of the senate, just like that other old man did not think it was necessary to recite the national anthem duyring his screening. I am telling you these old men do not think they are subordinate to Nigeria bacause they are older than her. Period!
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by hysteriabox(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2017
Good radiance!

Next time, those senators ll look past selfish agendas to confirm appointments of office holders on the grounds of merit.
They have given into many insults, upon Nigeria as a whole. So, no active custom personnel is upright enough that PMB went n brought a retired man?! And they approved!
Meanwhile, guns n contrabands are getting into the country.

Now he is drooling impunity and they are flapping their wings! Just watch, he ll never appear, not to talk of in uniform
Next time, approve qualified men.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by marcelifeh(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Am watching in 3D.

How the Senate will address this issue will determined its credibility.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Frydae: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2017
EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CAPTAIN....IS ANTI DEMOCRATIC....... THEY JUST PULL KHAKIS BUT THE VEHEMENCE AND BLOOD THIRST REMAINS........SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY JOINED THE MILITARY BECAUSE THEY ARE NATURAL SADDIST AND WICKED HEARTED HUMAN BEINGS....... THEIR JOY COME FROM SEEING PEOPLE WAILING AND GNASHING TEETH....
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by juman(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2017
I dont understand how wearing uniform would add anything to his performance as custom boss.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by hardbody: 9:08am On Mar 16, 2017
mazimee:
This is actually my business angry

Lol...Progressive has entered this one cheesy cheesy
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by ebenholer(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2017
mazimee:
Songs of Solomon, this man has no remorse. Most of this administration's appointees are as disrespectful to the law of the land as their principal. Impunity at its peak
The question is why should Buhari who professes of bringing about change have controversial economic teams like efcc and custom leadership
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by AngelicBeing: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2017
kokosin:
u no fit appear for sanate on custom uniform but u fit wear dis one abi?....Nonsense
grin grin grin
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by ebenholer(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2017
juman:
I dont understand how wearing uniform would add to his performance as custom boss.
Fine, then all other custom officers should then go uniformless
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by eph12(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2017
Progressive01:
I have said it and will continue to say it; until that opaque body open their books to allow for a scrutiny of their budget like they promised over a year ago when they wanted to chop off the head of the executive over some budgetary provisions, they will NEVER have my respect in anything they do.

They have no moral right to demand accountability from anyone as long as their expenditures are shrouded in secrecy.
I don't see anyone lining up your door begging you to respect the senate so keep it.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by thinkdip(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2017
Progressive01:

You sound like solomon
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by wolu4: 9:23am On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
Just look at what our fathers are teaching us. Though they are the ones shouting change..

Why should he disrespect the office of the Senate president?
His brother Buhari started it so am not suprise.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Reference(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Progressive01:

Hmm.....oga, they are just doing their jobs just like you and I do. And I believe you donot ask your doctor whether he secretly shoots the clinic's morphine before seeking treatment or ask Iya Basira what she does with her fingers at night before chomping on that juicy ponmo she cooks. What you want are good products and right results, that is, value for money. Folks like you just cannot shift focus from individuals to institutions, from workmen to work, from the process to the product.

I have serious issues with asking the man to wear uniform because we have far too many paramilitary organisations already and civvies represent 'intellect' rather than the uniform which signifies 'the force of arms' which are vestsges of colonial rule (the FBI is the foremost law enforcement agency in the world and they have no uniform).

However, the law is the law and until the law changes it must be respected by everyone. It is what binds society together and if an official of government cannot obey the laws and respect the custodians of it (the Legislature), then it is an invitation to anarchy. In a nutshell, if Hameed cannot obey the law, he cannot compel me to pay any duty or fulfill any obligations to the customs service, period.
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by Bimpe29: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Senator Kabiru Marafa has said it all......
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by jaafree: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2017
merbenko:
Arrest the guy joh if he refused summon the invitation. Who is he?
. Ask google you will know more about him
Re: I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed by 2016v2017: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2017
mazimee:
Songs of Solomon, this man has no remorse. Most of this administration's appointees are as disrespectful to the law of the land as their principal. Impunity at its peak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge / Adeniyi Adesina Resigns As Oyetola's CPS, Ismail Omipidan Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.