Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (10619 Views)

Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video) / Reactions As Nigerian Male Students Twerk Like Female (photos) / Video & Photos: Kumasi Girls Senior High School Students Twerk ‘naked’ On Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by arterxerxes: 7:48am On Mar 16, 2017
H
Re: . by sauceEEP(m): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2017
Na wah o, so aboki and yamiri sabi dance like this?

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2017
Seems THE younger Hausa generation

Don't

Know about the famous Sharia Law. undecided

But aboki blood strong ooo...see what these people did to Tecno's song abeg...is this one dance? undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nature8(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2017
Ds pipo no go kee me abeg.. Lol grin
Re: . by modelsms(m): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2017
sharia police will cut off their butts soon

1 Like

Re: . by PenisCaP: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2017
undecided
Re: . by KevMitnick: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2017
Bauchi is in the north but they're not all Muslims. These ones know how to catch their fun... Lol
Re: . by drealzum(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2017
Bauchi is made up of mostly Muslims o.
only 2 local government have Christians.
This are real Muslims o. Do Christians put on hijab?
but watching this video I just see young people tired of being caged, gagged and hungry to be let loose.
This thing is not only limited to Islam alone.
You see young people dozing off in church cos talking to young ones bout morality is boring but go to clubs and see young girls dance thru out the night without blinking an eye.

3 Likes

Re: . by rhymesnoni(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2017
could diz be bauchi?? diz grl fine nd can dance sha!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: . by oseka101(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2017
rhymesnoni:
could diz be bauchi?? diz grl fine nd can dance sha!!!!!!!!!!
meaning wah that bauchi people are savages don't forget dey have FED poly there and also Federal university there.... and if i am not mistaking the school location is very close to both so definitely dats were the corruption starts ...by the time dey attend like two parties of both uni and poly students den the case of Adam , eve and apple kicks in......

1 Like

Re: . by Chuknovski(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
the girl sabi dance sha,....I love to dance and I admire dancers,if you no do some things now when you wan do am
Re: . by rhymesnoni(m): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
oseka101:
meaning wah that bauchi people are savages don't forget dey have FED poly there and also Federal university there.... and if i am not mistaking the school location is very close to both so definitely dats were the corruption starts ...by the time dey attend like two parties of both uni and poly students den the case of Adam , eve and apple kicks in......
she z overgrown dat class, diz z a full grown lady. nd attractive too i swear.
Re: . by sambintex: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
arterxerxes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE4EMHs1jAY

WONDER SHALL NEVER END AND SHE'S WEARING HIJAB
Re: . by rhymesnoni(m): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chuknovski:
the girl sabi dance sha,....I love to dance and I admire dancers,if you no do some things now when you wan do am
truth like seriously.
bt do u know dat dia re areas in bauchi dat a guy must nt be seen wit a lady except offcouse she z ya wife.
dats y da whole tin baffles me.

1 Like

Re: . by Divay22(f): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lol The boy just dey run follow the girl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Tazdroid(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
The maga no even give the girl shance. E just corner her like bushmeat
Re: . by Biafraordeath: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Tazdroid:
The maga no even give the girl shance. E just corner her like bushmeat

I just feel like to fohk
Re: . by exclusive7(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
lol .its noh by wearing hijab ooh... baby twerk your twerk
Re: . by Moblord(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
oseka101:
That their university that doesn't allow such social activities
Re: . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
rhymesnoni:

truth like seriously.
bt do u know dat dia re areas in bauchi dat a guy must nt be seen wit a lady except offcouse she z ya wife.
dats y da whole tin baffles me.
These ones are liberal Muslims. They obviously don't take sharia laws that seriously. grin

The babe was catching fun!.

1 Like

Re: . by rhymesnoni(m): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
These ones are liberal Muslims. They obviously don't take sharia laws that seriously. grin

The babe was catching fun!.
yea wish i could jst grab dat ass too i swear..

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship / Gals / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.