Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Akeredolu Attends His First Ever Governors Forum Meeting(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Attends His First Ever Governors Forum Meeting(pics) (16817 Views)

Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today / SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River / Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Attends His First Ever Governors Forum Meeting(pics) by EngrAk1991: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Gud for him.
Re: Akeredolu Attends His First Ever Governors Forum Meeting(pics) by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Him don enta setting be that o...
Re: Akeredolu Attends His First Ever Governors Forum Meeting(pics) by omaolowo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
rfnextar:

ftc
let me know when it reaches front page
I'm expecting my package as FTC o

Attention to rfnextar:
Take notice that it is now on Front Page, o

grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Attends His First Ever Governors Forum Meeting(pics) by bioko123456: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
if you are looking for how to MAKE MONEY ONLINE easily and guarantee . register with http://www.?aff=zechariah
for just { 500naira} only take the bold step and be a millionaire . its ROCKING AND HOT RIGHT NOW!!! HURRY NOW AND GET YOUR SEAT BEFORE IT BECOMES 5000NAIRA ...

Re: Akeredolu Attends His First Ever Governors Forum Meeting(pics) by haulforte123: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
EXPORT SERVICES FOR FOOD PRODUCTS, NOW AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE RATES!!!

For More Questions, Click here www.haulforte.com for a Quick Chat.

Place Your Order at: info@haulforte.com or Call: (08121362702).
Re: Akeredolu Attends His First Ever Governors Forum Meeting(pics) by fkj950ax(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
GreenMavro:
Ipods with there characteristic wicked tribal marks wouldn't like this news!

see as afonja youth look at them

You are the most immature NL to log onto the forum today.

Why stoop so low to the point you are digging the floor to go lower.

Ipob, afonja and all these unintelligent words.

FYI I am Yoruba
Re: Akeredolu Attends His First Ever Governors Forum Meeting(pics) by MrGreenMavro: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
fkj950ax:

You are the most immature NL to log onto the forum today.

Why stoop so low to the point you are digging the floor to go lower.

Ipob, afonja and all these unintelligent words.

FYI I am Yoruba
No wonder your name b like my car plate number

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Hands Over 82 Freed Chibok Girls To Women Affairs For Rehabilitation / Governor El-Rufai Hosts Seriake Dickson (Photos) / APC Grooming Another Saraki In Senate With Amosu, Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.