Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? (686 Views)

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? by Eglobalma: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
A man does alot for a woman he feels he cant have, like stalk her and shower her with gifts till she falls. some guys even masturbatee to the idea of the woman. but for women i always wondered what they did with the admiration they have for unavailable men..like say a woman is married and she has a crush on a pretty guy with a lovely voice, what does she do with that admiration
Re: What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
cool
Re: What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? by rhymesnoni(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
they masturbate too na, nd have oll sort of wet dreams
Re: What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin

I don't wanname spill my SUCKrets here... tongue
Re: What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? by stephleena(f): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
lol..keep on admiring.. dreams come true.. there is nothing like"CAN'T "..
Re: What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
For me? I will look d other way.

No time 2 obsess.. It's pure waste of energy obsessing on someones man..

Even if I eventually get him to be with me for a night or for few minutes. He will have fun and still dumb my asszz and go back to his babe.. So whats the use? Why bother in the first place ??
Just remove eye, waka jare. The last time I checked my name nor surname doesn't bear Animashaun. angry
Re: What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? by Ashleydolls(f): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
They fantasize about him and look for a way to get his attention
Re: What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? by Eglobalma: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I don't wanname spill my SUCKrets here... tongue
pls educate our ignorant minds
Re: What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? by Eglobalma: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
They fantasize about him and look for a way to get his attention

wat if he still ignores them?
Re: What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? by Ashleydolls(f): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Eglobalma:

wat if he still ignores them?
trust me a lady can get the attention of any guy she wants to. All she have to do is step up her game... If he choose to ignore her, she'll look for new ways
Re: What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? by ebonflexy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
trust me a lady can get the attention of any guy she wants to. All she have to do is step up her game... If he choose to ignore her, she'll look for new ways

No matter what game she wants to step up, if whenever she opens her mouth tagbon comes out....nothing for her.

I guess that is still part of stepping up game.
Re: What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? by TosinDru: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
they sell the admiration on OLX
Re: What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
bottle it up

(1) (Reply)

Should She Abort Or Sell Her Baby / The Stigma: Premature Ejaculation / My Client Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.