Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address (3999 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / How A Man Withdraws Cash From ATM Vs How A Woman Does It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
I and drugs do keep malice. I'll be fine without it. grin
Hmmmm... OK then..

What ever you do, just make sure my Benny is fine... She's bae
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hmmmm... OK then..

What ever you do, just make sure my Benny is fine... She's bae
I'll tell her that. Thanks!.
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
You welcome cutie...
So any other gist aside the malaria thingy?
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
You welcome cutie...
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You welcome cutie...

Not at all. I replied your mail on Gmail.
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
Not at all. I replied your mail on Gmail.
I sent another na... I was waiting for you to revert
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I sent another na... I was waiting for you to revert
I'll check it out.
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
I'll check it out.
Aiit dear...
Please do take care of yourself... Catch you tomorrow
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by radiance26(f): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Thank God i have an idea of one mile.MILE 12
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by stubornnn: 2:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
When oyibo people describe a location, they simply say,
"The place is about a mile and a half, north-west or 300
metres
away from Greenville park." You actually know where you're
going.

*But in Naija, our house numbering system can't be trusted.
You may find house number 43 in between house number 5
and
6. Moreover, we know nothing about miles and metres.
So when some of you want to describe your location, you'll be
like,
"If you reach Mbonu crescent, you will see one big gutter.
Jump
the gutter and corner left.
Do as if you're going right but be cornering left small small.
Be going down down... straaaaaight!
Until you will see one place they're selling akamu in front of
one
Redeemed church; opposite where they used to throwey
dustbin.
Just stand there and flash me. I will come outside*

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by Kingsley1000(m): 2:59am On Mar 17, 2017
frontpage lalasticala
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by pressplay411(m): 6:11am On Mar 17, 2017
...do as if you're going right but be cornering left small small...
This killed me. grin Joke of the day!

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by Kingsley1000(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
pressplay411:
...do as if you're going right but be cornering left small small...

This killed me. grin
Joke of the day!
lol
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin
Damn, this shii is hilarious
Loma
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by Kingsley1000(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
grin grin Damn, this shii is hilarious Loma
seems you 're guilty of it
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
seems you 're guilty of it

Hahaha! Not really. I am guilty of giving wrong direction though lipsrsealed
I angrily gave her a wrong direction bcz someone pissed me off that same day
I apologise though
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by Kingsley1000(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Hahaha! Not really. I am guilty of giving wrong direction though lipsrsealed
I angrily gave her a wrong direction bcz someone pissed me off that same day
I apologise though
perhaps the girl wasn't that enchanting ,why would u give the girl you're wooing wrong address,don't u know it's a turn off
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
perhaps the girl wasn't that enchanting ,why would u give the girl you're wooing wrong address,don't u know it's a turn off

Lol. U got it wrong,papi. A girl I was wooing pissed me off. That same day, a girl just walked up to me and asked for directions(I was still sulking from my disappointment), I just gave her a wrong direction jare.
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by chiraqDemon(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Do as if you're going right but be cornering left
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by Kingsley1000(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Lol. U got it wrong,papi. A girl I was wooing pissed me off. That same day, a girl just walked up to me and asked for directions(I was still sulking from my disappointment), I just gave her a wrong direction jare.
you no get joy at all Lol
Re: How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
you no get joy at all Lol

Blood, seriously, I just wasn't in the mood. If u ever get stood up u won't blame me for what I did.

U and babe suppose meet but she send u text dey she no fit make am again after u don baff up finish dey the venue, u go do worse na cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? / Two Thieves Caught Red Handed And Force To K!ss As Punishment (VIDEO) / Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.