Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

When You've To Go Back & Apologize To Your Ex After Hurting Her (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You've To Go Back & Apologize To Your Ex After Hurting Her (photos) (838 Views)

She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You've To Go Back & Apologize To Your Ex After Hurting Her (photos) by marvelck: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2017
It takes a lot of courage and humility for someone to go back to an ex and apologize for hurting her, after realizing your mistakes. Sometimes, its not easy doing that. Hurting someone for nothing, is a very wicked thing to do. And if the aggrieved person is reluctant to forgive, don't blame him or her.

And There are some people, when you hurt them, you are only hurting yourself and not them. You know why? Cos they are special, and they are also blessed. And losing such a person will be someone else' gain. So mind how you treat that special person brought into your life, to dry your tears and also be a blessing to you...for such an opportunity only knocks but once!

Re: When You've To Go Back & Apologize To Your Ex After Hurting Her (photos) by Jayson1: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2017
To whom it may concern.
Re: When You've To Go Back & Apologize To Your Ex After Hurting Her (photos) by ShinyJay22(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2017
True greatness is not in the absence of fault but in the admittance of one's short comings.
Re: When You've To Go Back & Apologize To Your Ex After Hurting Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2017
is good to be good

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Advises Against Having One Boyfriend › Tweet Of The Day / term / Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.