Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Horror In Two Sentences.. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Horror In Two Sentences.. (31265 Views)

EVIL FOREST "The Horror " short story By The Freelancer / Sleep Paralysis (A Really Short Horror Story) / In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by JeffreyJames(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Twaci:
sadlawd no! I'm scared cry

Jeffreyjames angry

tongue
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2017
christaddicted:
- Several times I've heard voices spoke out of the wall in my room when alone.

- Years back during my NYSC, I served in a girls' school close to a very big river. A mysterious woman do walk out of this river to possess this students.

- A strange lady with the feet of a python once appeared at about 2.am.

- I once saw three persons walking out of the wall in my room while I was alone.

Its too numerous. Take that few for now.
You should make the stories complete, but let the stories not be more than two sentences..
Remember, it's a game.. We are not just giving instances..
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol ....but all i said in this thread is nothing but the truth.
Something like,, have you met any professional (like a doctor), or a pastor/priest to help you discover more.?
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Slimzjoe:

shocked Joe still won't believe atal!

What if they where only Hallucinating? Or mere imagination? What if Skoin Skoin is worrying​ there head
Skoin Skoin is not worrying their head kan kan... I once had a similar experience..

Back in 2009, I used to make midnight calls on a daily basis. There was this day, I was on call with a friend around 1am, all of a sudden my friend asked who's lying beside me. She heard the person say 'Eniola you are disturbing me, must you make calls on a daily basis. I'm warning you'. I told her I was the only one but she insisted that someone is there. A spirit was lying beside me and even knows my name..
I was covered in sweats and so terrified.. That was the end of midnight call for me.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Skimpledawg(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Slimzjoe:

shocked Joe still won't believe atal!

What if they where only Hallucinating? Or mere imagination? What if Skoin Skoin is worrying​ there head
Am not kidding man. She once told me something she overheard that will happen on a particular day.

Fast-forward to that day, it happened as she said it. Omo, I was scared mehn

4 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Skimpledawg(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sapphire06:
Skoin Skoin is not worrying their head kan kan... I once had a similar experience..

Back in 2009, I used to make midnight calls on a daily basis. There was this day, I was on call with a friend around 1am, all of a sudden my friend asked who's lying beside me. She heard the person say 'Eniola you are disturbing me, must you make calls on a daily basis. I'm warning you'. I told her I was the only one but she insisted that someone is there. A spirit was lying beside me and even knows my name..
I was covered in sweats and so terrified.. That was the end of midnight call for me.
Did u sleep that night? grin

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by zyzxx(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

I dont know but i believe i must have walked in a place im not suppose to or seen something that im not suppose to see.

There was a time i stopped a black goat from eating banana peels,and gave it to a brown goat.Funniest thing,i didnt know the owner of those goats.in the night,i saw a village looking old door appearing on my wall and the black goat i punished in the afternoon came out through the door and stuck out its head through the wall and bite my nyash.i couldnt talk or shout throughout the drama because i became temporarily dumb.
After the whole thing,the funniest thing is that i didnt tell my parents ....and it happened when i was 7yrs old.
eleyi ga gan oo
Its good you find the source coz actually you may not know where u belong too

3 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Slimzjoe(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Am not kidding man. She once told me something she overheard that will happen on a particular day.

Might just be a case of Premonitions
Sapphire06:

Did you get any proof that Someone was really there with you? What if your friend was just trying to scare you

3 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Get more future match scores from her... We need it

9 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
zyzxx:
eleyi ga gan oo
Now, somebody don dey shiverrr..
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by zyzxx(m): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
tk4rd:
Now, somebody don dey shiverrr..
cheesy imagine
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Skimpledawg(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
tk4rd:
Get more future match scores from her... We need it
That's the major issue I have with her. She said her gift is not to be used to predict football matches...

e pain me ehhn, cos she knows the winner of each fixture, but she said the spirits won't be happy with her undecided

4 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Skimpledawg(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Slimzjoe:

You are just being adamant man.

Convincing u it's a waste of time.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
zyzxx:
eleyi ga gan oo

Lol....its just a gift...to ne able to see them,hear them.....i think its a gift.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
tk4rd:
Something like,, have you met any professional (like a doctor), or a pastor/priest to help you discover more.?

A prophet was telling me that they are my servants....i just laughed.servant for where?
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Slimzjoe:

Did you get any proof that Someone was really there with you? What if your friend was just trying to scare you
No proof.. . But for someone on the other end to have heard, then spirits do exist... You haven't experienced it yet.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Did u sleep that night? grin
Sleep ke.. . I just laid jejely beside my unseen bedmate grin

2 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by zyzxx(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol....its just a gift...to ne able to see them,hear them.....i think its a gift.
it actually a gift, but my main point is the source of the gift
U have to trace the source , only God give free gift
You might not knw the price

3 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by zyzxx(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sapphire06:
Sleep ke.. . I just laid jejely beside my unseen bedmate grin
why will you sleep with such? Why can't you rebuke it?

2 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by zyzxx(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

A prophet was telling me that they are my servants....i just laughed.servant for where?
actually the prophet may sees right, but the point is he dis not see the dept of it
This being might serve you coz you are there queen
And d penalties may be no husband for you on earth or you babies may be there reward, pls find the source if need be you detache yourself from there covenant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Royver(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
hahn:

And where exactly have you been? undecided

If I told you, you wouldnt believe me.

This might help

https://www.nairaland.com/3616218/event-happened-between-fictional-character/3#54789171

Oh, and whoever that man is, forgive him. Bitterness keeps you from flying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by hahn(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Royver:

If I told you, you wouldnt believe me.

This might help

https://www.nairaland.com/3616218/event-happened-between-fictional-character/3#54789171

Oh, and whoever that man is, forgive him. Bitterness keeps you from flying.

Nice story

Unfortunately nairaland does not yet have the "you don dey mad?" smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Royver(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
hahn:

Nice story

Unfortunately nairaland does not yet have the "you don dey mad?" smiley smiley

wink
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
zyzxx:
actually the prophet may sees right, but the point is he dis not see the dept of it
This being might serve you coz you are there queen
And d penalties may be no husband for you on earth or you babies may be there reward, pls find the source if need be you detache yourself from there covenant

Would you recommend a good prophet for me.a prophets that capable of separating me and those spirits.I mean a deliverance pastor.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
zyzxx:
it actually a gift, but my main point is the source of the gift
U have to trace the source , only God give free gift
You might not knw the price

Hmmm...ive not traced it.i think i will
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by zyzxx(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Would you recommend a good prophet for me.a prophets that capable of separating me and those spirits.I mean a deliverance pastor.
I know none, I am my own prophet, go to any church that you know that they are fire around you. Maybe Mountain of fire
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by zyzxx(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hmmm...ive not traced it.i think i will
please do, the earlier the best
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
zyzxx:
I know none, I am my own prophet, go to any church that you know that they are fire around you. Maybe Mountain of fire
Im a member,and have done it three times without any change at all
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Apollux(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
I have never taken a stab at horror yet but I kinda like dis game, so let me contribute.
As soon as I put the phone on the image I saw on the screen sent a jolt of cold shiver down my spine rising the hairs on the nape of my neck.
It was the bloody image of the man I stole the phone from after killing him. The image stared at me through the screen...

4 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Apollux(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
I finally got angry with the phone, switched it off and pulling out the sim card after almost a constant ringing of the phone without response from the other end when the calls were picked.
Was paralyzed with fear when the dead phone rang again. When I finally picked a voice said at the other end, "I'm Bisola who you killed last night..."

5 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Apollux(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
With a loud scream, I woke up from the dream, my whole body drenched in sweat. "Thank God it's just a dream" I mumbled trembling.
When I flicked on the bed side light, the hooded man chasing me in the dream was standing before me with his axe raised...

9 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nuges11(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
She had danced seductively with me that night at the club and I just couldn't help bringing her home.

After we had sex she stared at nothing in particular and whispered, "Jackson baby I told you you'd enjoy the three^some".

My name is Segun

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Delivers Harvard Class Speech: Becomes The First African / Everyone Falls In Love Sometimes (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Eothen-Our losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.