Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,888 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Horror In Two Sentences.. - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Horror In Two Sentences.. (31300 Views)

EVIL FOREST "The Horror " short story By The Freelancer / Sleep Paralysis (A Really Short Horror Story) / In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Chijosky(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2017
I checked the time on my Geneva wrist watch, it was a minute past midnight, it was raining heavily as I walked the lonely bushy road alone drenched and soaked wet from head to my timberland boots. "Where are you coming from this time of the night" I was stunned, turned I saw no one, I flashed my Nokia torch to my greatest surprise I saw it... A red Goat with white wrapper, as I was wondering how possible.. "I asked you where you are coming from and your flashing me torch are you mad" the strange Goat repeat, I passed out

4 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by EdDave(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2017
I inserted my ATM card and made to withdraw N40,000.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, and the ATM spit out only my card, no cash with the display showing " Transaction completed. Do you want to carry out another transaction? ". shocked

4 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by snowblaq(f): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2017
....i sat there in the darkness, eyes wide, staring unseeingly towards the entrance of the room,...the hallway clock struck 12times,..12am...,her screem pierced my through my thoughts... It was time..
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2017
delishpot:

Worse mistake. Dont welcome forces you can never control. They will destroy your joy.

As a child, I experienced things. I could desire a thing against someone that offends me, minor things not death or such and it will happen. I dream and am very intuitive. But I separated myself when I became wise enough because I was begining to get negative thoughts and I could hurt someone as a child who did not know right from wrong and will act based on emotion. Power corrupts.Those kinds of abilities are inborn. They develop from childhood.
lol! calm down. I meant that I was interested in her story.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by delishpot: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2017
dumo1:

lol! calm down. I meant that I was interested in her story.

Better grin I am calm now
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2017
Handsomecole:
Well I've had some horror experiences, but the one I will never forget is when "oro" ( that Yoruba festival) whatever chased I and my friend during mid-night, when we were coming back from a party. Itwas so horrifying, the sound of that stuff was so scary, we kept running n running and dodging hoping they won't see us. Because we were told people are not allowed to set eyes on them.
where. you are not a woman why did you run?

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Hawlahscho(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Dem no fit...we don turn padi now.They even deal with anyone that offends me.
I'm doubting you

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by uminem02(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

They know,...but they dont harm Me.Thatts why possesed person always hate me because they are aware that i know them .
Exactly who i've been looking for....kindly coman chk if my bae is possessed,,i cannor coman be staying with a spirit

4 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by FILEBE(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2017
delishpot:

When something outside normal happens, believe me you will remember it for ever. After time passes, You may begin to wonder if your mind was deceiving you then(esp if it stops when you hit certain age)and chose not to share it cos of what people would say. But deep down, you will know you experienced what you experienced.
Well, I cant say I had powers, just the chance to be able to influence things. I do not know to what extent but I know I could do some back then.

how about if i told u i had wished something happened to someone...and it did. I had told my sister that Nepa will bring light when i was a kid and they did immediately i said it. Ever pressed a switch out of intuition to turn on the light in your room when there is no power supply but when u pressed the switch ... Nepa "brought" light? it has happened to me more than 3ce. That i may say happens by chance. we at times attach some sentimental exaggerations to something we want to feel and then it becomes us. it is like "faking it till u make it"
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by KevMitnick: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

I swear to God i mean that story,i still get pain from the bite till now
Haaaaaaa...

2 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by SageTravels: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2017
tk4rd:
What is the best horror story you can come up with in just two sentences..
Here are some examples.
I was all alone and quiet, I started imagining I was hearing some sounds. I continued listening, until the sounds stopped and I heard "how come he could hear us?"
I heard the knocking on the glass and woke up.
At first, I thought it was on the window until I heard the knock again coming from the mirror.
I saw a dirty note with a creepy handwriting dropped on the floor below where my mirror used to hang. "Put the mirror back, we missed watching you", it read.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by gudofuck231: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
1. Husband kills his wife while their 5 yr old son was still sleeping.
The weird thing was that kid didn't ask 4 his mom even 3 days after she went missing.
Father:" Is there something that you want to ask me ? "
Kid : "I just wonder, why mom is always standing BEHIND YOU . .

2. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

3. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

4. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.

5. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up & started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room & said "I heard that, too."

6. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

7. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

8. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 a.m. & you're home alone.

9. I begin tucking him into bed & he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed."
I look underneath for his amusement & see him.. another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

10. You get home, tired after a long day's work & ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

11. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

Buhari sworn in,
The naira crashed.

How had was that horror story?
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2017
uminem02:

Exactly who i've been looking for....kindly coman chk if my bae is possessed,,i cannor coman be staying with a spirit

Lol
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by mildteddy(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Alone in my cubicle at work a bit stressed out (I worked late), I felt a touch, when I looked back no one was there. As I looked back to my computer I saw something unusual; a clear reflection of the strange horrid-looking old witch that normally tormented me in my dreams about to touch me, AGAIN!

3 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2017
FILEBE:

i had been taking you serious until u wrote this. Written by a vampire? What is ur description of vampires?

The title of the book is vitorrio the vampire ,written by vitorrio himself...on how he became a vampire.He wrote the manuscript and Anna Rice collected it from him and published it.Its a very interesting novel but scary

2 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by ezana1(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2017
cao:
I'm standing here in the middle of nowhere with no one in sight. On this still night, a voice whispers in my ear, "hello."
You just say hi

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by EdDave(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2017
So, on Friday night, 11:30pm, I jumped out the taxi and made to the ATM to make a withdrawal so I could pay off the taxi fare and the drinks at the club where my friends were waiting and we had had a wild night.

Inserted the ATM card and saw "Backup power depleted. This machine is shutting down".

6 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tompat86(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2017
the only man living on Earth,suddenly heard a knock on his door

3 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by usmanspihn(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2017
I opened Nairaland on my phone, to keep my self updated and I come across a post about horror stories.
I planned to write mine, I realised my keypad was pressing itself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by jefy(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2017
The sky turned black with vibrated walls and screams of agony. She clutched to her teddy in fear of the unknown, hissing sound getting closer behold the great anaconda passed by for its next victim.

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by BrainyHUBB(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2017
The last man alive in the world was lying on the floor of a dark room. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door!

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by PrickGetSize(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2017
A girl offered to give me a bl0wjob.
I brought out my prick and she yelled "Cobraaaaaaaa!!!"
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by advocatebaba(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2017
...from nowhere in the wood, headless bodies came chasing me, stocked in their middle as they formed a circle around me. d sky was red nd a rain of blood fell, a hand from d ground grabbed ma two legs nd dragged me into an invisible pit and i woke up witout my two eyes...

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2017
getting home after the abortion, only to see them, in my lonely room, Twins on my bed, saying, Mummy, are you happy now?

she grabbed my throat, telling me i must pay with my life for trying to snatch her Son from her, i struggled to escape, only to wake up and sense it was a dream,guess what i saw, my MIL with a knife beside my bed,telling me to come and slice the onions.

I fainted

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by wackpoet(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2017
It was a starless night, waking up I walked towards the toilet to pee, walking past the rocking chair a hand gripped my arm. Screaming, I woke up, heaving , I turned to switch on the lights and at the end of the room was a rocking chair and on it was me, rocking.

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Kusibe77:
Just when he thought he had escape, he turn a corner and met his doom. A pointed metal out of the wall pierced into his neck, and he had the taste of his own blood; bitter taste of death, it drenched his chest, down his struggling body.

Bros u shouldn't have posted this naa... I'm at work n U JUST SPOILED MY MOOD
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by delishpot: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2017
FILEBE:

how about if i told u i had wished something happened to someone...and it did. I had told my sister that Nepa will bring light when i was a kid and they did immediately i said it. Ever pressed a switch out of intuition to turn on the light in your room when there is no power supply but when u pressed the switch ... Nepa "brought" light? it has happened to me more than 3ce. That i may say happens by chance. we at times attach some sentimental exaggerations to something we want to feel and then it becomes us. it is like "faking it till u make it"

Ok. You are correct
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Favorlistic(f): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2017
My bestfriend is a murderer and I always help her to hide the dead bodies but then she betrayed me,forgetting that I know how to hide dead bodies.

3 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Topiipii(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
1. Husband kills his wife while their 5 yr old son was still sleeping.
The weird thing was that kid didn't ask 4 his mom even 3 days after she went missing.
Father:" Is there something that you want to ask me ? "
Kid : "I just wonder, why mom is always standing BEHIND YOU . .

2. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

3. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

4. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.

5. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up & started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room & said "I heard that, too."

6. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

7. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

8. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 a.m. & you're home alone.

9. I begin tucking him into bed & he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed."
I look underneath for his amusement & see him.. another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

10. You get home, tired after a long day's work & ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

11. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

I hope you know it's plagiarism to copy somebody's work without acknowledging him/her?

http://www.theholidayspot.com/halloween/stories/2-line-stories.htm

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Handsomecole(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2017
Omo forget that thing, it's bettter to be safe first, besides such rule varies from, there some places in whichthe oro must not see woman, while there are somethat involes both.
dumo1:

where. you are not a woman why did you run?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Delivers Harvard Class Speech: Becomes The First African / Everyone Falls In Love Sometimes (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / A Bolt From The Blue (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.