Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Horror In Two Sentences.. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Horror In Two Sentences.. (31302 Views)

EVIL FOREST "The Horror " short story By The Freelancer / Sleep Paralysis (A Really Short Horror Story) / In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by PatriotTemidayo: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2017
.............BUHARI WON............

"wether by commission or omission, Buhari won. And Suicide become the order of the day, and the new escape route from unquantifiable sufferings"

.........THE END.........
angry
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by olamakinde(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol....its just a gift...to ne able to see them,hear them.....i think its a gift.
what gift? Better go 4 deliverance
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Perciel: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2017
I stood in line, nose buried in my paper, waiting for the train, the bell rang and I stepped into it, picking a seat, I settle into the leather cushions, continue to read, look up to see all around me, zombies in various stages of decay, they were all smiling.

There is a graveyard down the street, everyday at 6am, its guard waves me on my way to work, every Saturday, certain church members cleaned the grounds, on Wednesday, a beautiful lady brought flowers, yesterday, I was walking past it with my pastor, he remarked "the graveyard is bushy and deserted, no one ever comes to visit".

5 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Kingexcellence(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2017
I love you lady. I don't love you guy.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2017
olamakinde:
what gift? Better go 4 deliverance

Lol
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by passionatebae: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2017
tk4rd:
She said to me "shift let me lie down", and I shifted. "Oh, but I live alone", I thought as I put the light on; only to discover her dress was on the bed - my dead girlfriend's dress.

shocked shocked shocked

I Yaf Dead oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=CheedyJ post=54826917][/quote]

I love vampire novels...ive read one book written by a vampire
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by djlaqua91(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
1. Husband kills his wife while their 5 yr old son was still sleeping.
The weird thing was that kid didn't ask 4 his mom even 3 days after she went missing.
Father:" Is there something that you want to ask me ? "
Kid : "I just wonder, why mom is always standing BEHIND YOU . .

2. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

3. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

4. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.

5. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up & started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room & said "I heard that, too."

6. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

7. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

8. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 a.m. & you're home alone.

9. I begin tucking him into bed & he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed."
I look underneath for his amusement & see him.. another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

10. You get home, tired after a long day's work & ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

11. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

Creativity
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2017
KevMitnick:

Chai... Madam the Madam. I twale for you. Your lying no be here

I swear to God i mean that story,i still get pain from the bite till now
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2017
KevMitnick:

You know you're lying... Right?

I swear to God ,im not lying.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2017
dumo1:

Did yours just Come naturally or it developed with time. I am interested.

It started when i was in jssone
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2017
donsheddy1:
Aunty you can lie o.

I swear to God....it got to a time that i do fear nightfall because i know they will surely come
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by ujudiaz(f): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Spiritual girlfriend grin grin grin
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Mintayo(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2017
I knew it's time, my manhood in its full erection, seeing the excitement on her face too, I tore her pants into two, I was about to penetrate when...
Staring at me was her private part laced with cobra-like fangs, I went flaccid in seconds sweating like "a Christmas goat"...alas it was just a dream.

2 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nahdeh: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2017
I slept in my room on my bed i was hearing the sound of waves when i woke up i was at the beach ...it was still dark.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by faites(f): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
The weird thing was that kid didn't ask 4 his mom even 3 days after she went missing.

2. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

3. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

4. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.

5. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up & started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room & said "I heard that, too."

6. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

7. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

8. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 a.m. & you're home alone.

9. I begin tucking him into bed & he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed."
I look underneath for his amusement & see him.. another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

10. You get home, tired after a long day's work & ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

Gosh, You are just too good. #respect

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by nijabazaar: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2017
tk4rd:
Ishilove.. I would like to have you drop one or two stories, and also drop some mentions of your friends who would take us on some intellectual excursion in the horror desert.
I will like to join d horror ride as a co author
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by donsheddy1(m): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

I swear to God....it got to a time that i do fear nightfall because i know they will surely come
Ok no swearing okay. I believe you but you said you have seen worse so why do u get scared knowing your padi is visiting at night? If only i can see you, there's a lot we can do together about this people. Your next reply should be a DM
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by FILEBE(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2017
delishpot:

Worse mistake. Dont welcome forces you can never control. They will destroy your joy.

As a child, I experienced things. I could desire a thing against someone that offends me, minor things not death or such and it will happen. I dream and am very intuitive. But I separated myself when I became wise enough because I was begining to get negative thoughts and I could hurt someone as a child who did not know right from wrong and will act based on emotion. Power corrupts.Those kinds of abilities are inborn. They develop from childhood.

i am not one to doubt your story but how did u remember these things as a child and how did u come to conclude u had powers?

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by donsheddy1(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Sorry i just realised you're a woman. Forget bout the DM okay. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by FILEBE(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

I love vampire novels...ive read one book written by a vampire

i had been taking you serious until u wrote this. Written by a vampire? What is ur description of vampires?
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Ola3tag(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

They all send chills down my spine unevenly
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Ignatio(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2017
I looked up to my computer and saw my reflection. But I don't have a beard.

He parks his car. Steps out and jumps inside the lagoon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Phunkyposh(f): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2017
creppy

sexybbstar:

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by olamakinde(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2017
djlaqua91:

Creativity
U mean plagiarism

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by emmynuelnwatu: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2017
I ATE THE FLESH, RELISHING EVERY BIT OF IT; SUCKING IN THEJUICES THAT WELLED UP IN EAGER SPURTS IN POCKETS OF HUMAN FLESH. FINALLY I WAS DONE, THE ONLY THING LEFT WAS THE MANS HEAD AND LIFELESS EYES THAT LOOKED DAZINGLY INTO SPACE, QUEEN MOTHER WOULD LOVE THIS PART; PLUCK OUT THE EYES ONE BY ONE AND ROLL THEM IN YOUR TONGUE BEFORE SWALLOWING THEM.
BRAVEHEARTS
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by djlaqua91(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2017
olamakinde:
U mean plagiarism

Didn't know she copied it. Kudos to the OP of that then

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by delishpot: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2017
FILEBE:

i am not one to doubt your story but how did u remember these things as a child and how did u come to conclude u had powers?

When something outside normal happens, believe me you will remember it for ever. After time passes, You may begin to wonder if your mind was decieving you then(esp if it stops when you hit certain age)and chose not to share it cos of what people would say. But deep down, you will know you experienced what you experienced.
Well, I cant say I had powers, just the chance to be able to influence things. I do not know to what extent but I know I could do some back then.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by mildteddy(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2017
Awakened by 5:30am alarm in my small family cottage in the farm settlement in my village, which belonged to my great grandfather; time for morning jog before the sun comes up. Through the unusually dark and airy narrow road, I could hear other joggers coming behind, I checked my wrist-watch again, and it wasn't 5:30, it was 00:05.

6 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by irrefragable: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2017
MrErudite:
BuBu is Back.......
this is the most horror story ever.

2 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by harffie(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Damn...very creative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Delivers Harvard Class Speech: Becomes The First African / Everyone Falls In Love Sometimes (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / A Bolt From The Blue (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.