Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? (1795 Views)

Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by mamagee3(f): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hi all, few days ago my boyfriend asked me to leave his house after I told him I was on my period. He said he doesn't like blood.

What do you guys think about this?
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by 14teenK: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
If your dating a playboy you should already no your useless to him when your on the period

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by marklele(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
sorry ma
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Is he even for real or just a figment of your imagination? Let's see him grin

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by Senipapa(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Your boyfriend doesn't want you to spoil his juju, but that doesn't mean I believe an iota of this your fairy tale

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by youngberry001(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
mamagee3:
Hi all, few days ago my boyfriend asked me to leave his house after I told him I was on my period. He said he doesn't like blood.

hian leave nw nah by force to stay around him```mtcheeeeeeeeeeww
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by Collins4u1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Is he the same tall guy that doesn't last in bed??
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by thunderfiremods(m): 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
wen are u dropping d next episode of d fictional story u are piling up in NL
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by Buharimustgo: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Why are you telling us?did u tell us when he invited u?
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by Chikpat(m): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
mamagee3:

i luv blood. mayb u shud kom ova

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by kogistar: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
mamagee3:

why did you tell him? also picture of ur period or i don't believe it
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by columbus007(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Chikpat:

i luv blood. mayb u shud kom ova
one vampire spotted cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by Topestbilly(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
As I saw the part "Boyfriend asked me to...."

I quickly check on the op's moniker and I wasn't disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by missyge(f): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
mamagee3:

U need a break up. Hes using ur to beat drum. Infct i call him pervert. Sex Starved Fool. Sorry to insult yr bf sis
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by missyge(f): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
mamagee3:

U need to break up. Hes using ur ass to beat konga drum. Infct i call him pervert. Sex Starved Fool. Sorry to insult yr bf sis
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by lafean20(f): 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hian!!
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by doubleZ88(m): 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
nonsense​.
u should have told him ur on ur period even before going there.
I guess he deserves it. u knw it's kind of annoying when he's in high spirits to Bleep and u end up shattering his day telling him dat shit in his house.

aunty b wise
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by doubleZ88(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
nonsense​.
u should have told him ur on ur period even before going there.
I guess u deserve it. u knw it's kind of annoying when he's in high spirits to Bleep and u end up shattering his day telling him dat shit in his house.

aunty b wise
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by Dojupyo(f): 1:09am On Mar 18, 2017
I wasn't disappointed when I saw your monicker and your pink writing.. Story story, tell us another biko
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:22am On Mar 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period? by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 18, 2017
14teenK:
If your dating a playboy you should already no your useless to him when your on the period

I mean seriously.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most / My Brothers Do Not Open Because Demons Are Real - Fear Slay Queens / Top 10 Silly Things Guys Should Stop This 2017 (memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.