Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (59355 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 4:17pm On May 14, 2011
I cant manage those Agege bread like bodies grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by aminalib(f): 4:18pm On May 14, 2011
Everyone is entitled to their preference.im sure u are doing us fat chics a favour, lol
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 14, 2011
xynerise:

HAHAHAHAHAAA! OMG! The ones with the 'square' shaped booties? grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAOOO!
OMG you are sooo mean! lol. grin grin .
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by aminalib(f): 4:20pm On May 14, 2011
Remember there are some so called skinny ones who think they are thick and look good but look like skunks with their black lips, lol hey mzdarskin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 14, 2011
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by aminalib(f): 4:28pm On May 14, 2011
U mean womp womp? Lol too easy i own u
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 14, 2011
xynerise:

You know you like this. . .

[img]http://failblog./files/2009/07/fail-owned-t-shirt-fail.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin lmsao.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 4:30pm On May 14, 2011
@mzdarkskin. I am not mean dear. How do you expect me to walk with a woman that her butt starts from the tummy? undecided
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 14, 2011
xynerise:

@mzdarkskin. I am not mean dear. How do you expect me to walk with a woman that her butt starts from the tummy? undecided  

hahahahahahaaaa! BRO PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin  grin  grin  grin
YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH LAUGHTER!
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 4:41pm On May 14, 2011
You see how funny it is to tell their disadvantages let alone making them your forever burden? I cant get an erected dik when my wife is fat. *spits* jedi jedi. grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by hunkyjohn(m): 4:44pm On May 14, 2011
I've got a feeling.
Woo Hoo
That xyne-rise gon date a fat babe
That he is gonna get some big azZ
That he is gonna get some big big azZ
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 14, 2011
xynerise:

You see how funny it is to tell their disadvantages let alone making them your forever burden? I cant get an erected dik when my wife is fat. *spits* jedi jedi. grin

HEY! It's like they say, "more cushion for the pushin!"  grin grin give it a try LOL!

[img]http://3.bp..com/_XLsmYse0MCw/TMM_Q_C5plI/AAAAAAAACaM/VM4hhiQWJnU/s320/big_and_sexy_and_unhealthy.jpg[/img]

hunkyjohn:

I've got a feeling.
Woo Hoo
That xyne-rise gon date a fat babe
That he is gonna get some big azZ
That he is gonna get some big big azZ

Tell me about it! Watch him get married to a 'Half - A - Ton'!  grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 4:50pm On May 14, 2011
Give it a try? Hell no!
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 4:51pm On May 14, 2011
Give it a try? Hell no!
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 14, 2011
xynerise:

Give it a try? Hell no!
grin  grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by hunkyjohn(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2011
The way you're going about it, you will end up stuck with them. It bet you'll enjoy the cushion. kiss
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 14, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 4:58pm On May 14, 2011
*prays* God pls dont let me meet my waterloo by marrying an onion as wife. Amen. undecided
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2011
LWKMD! grin grin

stop it! lol. Some big girls on this site might feel bad! tongue
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by tpia5: 5:01pm On May 14, 2011
@ topic

what's the big deal.

fstranger can marry any fat woman as long as she isnt black or nigerian.

the fatter the better.

his only requirements for dating are: dont be black, nigerian or yoruba in particular.

if none of those apply to you, then you're good to go and you don get husband be that.

good luck.

he can manage the first two if he's in a bind however.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by hunkyjohn(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2011
OP, frankly, you should try it. It will make a lot of sense.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 5:23pm On May 14, 2011
^indeed. Pls add a "Non" to the sense and I will get it. Can you sit on a high table with her in a ceremony? Imagine both of you walking in occasion. Catastrophe grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by BABE3: 5:25pm On May 14, 2011
^^ Xyn, are you scared she's gonna whoop your a$$? cheesy
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 5:31pm On May 14, 2011
I go sting her with needle. undecided
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Tosinville(m): 6:06pm On May 14, 2011
Thick ladies can be sweet sometimes not fat.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by 190: 6:19pm On May 14, 2011
tpia@:

@ topic

what's the big deal.

fstranger can marry any fat woman as long as she isnt black or nigerian.

the fatter the better.

his only requirements for dating are: dont be black, nigerian or yoruba in particular.

if none of those apply to you, then you're good to go and you don get husband be that.

good luck.

he can manage the first two if he's in a bind however.

ROTFLMFAOOOOO

Some ladies remind me of baby hippo's grin grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by kandiikane(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2011
Fat people should be put in a hole unless your "fatness" is inherited or caused by a disease
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2011
"thick" women are more fun to cuddle with.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MzOutside(f): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2011
In that case i wish that u die single .

talk about stupidity
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by kandiikane(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mz_Outside:

In that case i wish that u die single .

talk about stupidity
Are you fat?

Its not stupidity- He is not attracted to fat people, na by force?
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MzOutside(f): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2011
kandiikane:

Are you fat?

Its not stupidity- He is not attracted to fat people, na by force?

one doesnt have to be fat to realize what he is saying about such women is offensive.

And your right, he doesnt have to be attracted to fat people but there are better ways of saying that than wot said in the topic itself
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by kandiikane(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2011
The big and beautiful lady in NL am sorry to generalize this but you fat ladies are too uncomfortable for my liking. I pray to God that I will never marry a fat lady. I am a faithful guy and can never cheat on my gal but I told her to keep fit and slim cos if she gets fat I will definately cheat on her. I always tell my friends that on the day of my wedding I will carry my wife like a child but how can my dream come true if she is fat? They are too dull in bed, too lazy and you can not do some certain styles of sexx with them. . Seriously I always tell my gal to do the sit ups and jog always. Cos when I start acting funny she will remember what I told her. I can even date them let alone marry them. They sweet a lot.

Its his opinion and I do not see anything wrong with it

If an Asian person comes on here and says "I don't like Africans"- It will mean nothing because its just his/opinion
If a fat person comes and says "I don't like small skinned babes"- Still means nothing.

Being Fat is not attractive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / 10 Differences Between Men And Women / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.