Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (58942 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by KennyG6(m): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2009
setivacell:

what feels good is the cushions not the bones. having sex with a skiny girl is like fecking a bag full of elbows. fat is feminine. i like the tip top, its the same chica posted in "naija or exotic chix" the bottom is kate moss
vote goes to the morrocan chick,
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by iyapony(m): 6:25am On Dec 28, 2009
@ xynerise

i understand you not wanting to marry a fat woman, but i think it is very shallow of you to say that if your lover becomes fat, you will cheat. what ever happened to love? if you got married, your wife had a few kids, and she gained some weight, i think it would be very unfair for you to cheat on her. you both committed yourselves to each other until death do you part, no fat do you part. undecided
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
I told you I will buy some gym stuff for her to slim down and if she refuses then anything that happens is her fault.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
Awwwwwh how considerate of you, I hope you are a supermodel fit chocolate brother, though I seriously doubt it most of you guys have reverse body dysmorphia and think you are God's gift to the universe. Crazy Nugors grin grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by koolchicco: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
xynerise:

I told you I will buy some gym stuff for her to slim down and if she refuses then anything that happens is her fault.

A reasonable offer, IMO!
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
Whatever undecided
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by HIO4: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
where the slim women at? e je ka collabo
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by nelkings(m): 4:22am On Jan 02, 2010
Believe me, fat ladies are made for only real men. If u are a weakling, u complain on d bed. Only a real man can really handle a fat lady and make her loose control and give u wht u want on d bed. If u don't believe me, give me a call and i will teach d basics. I love fat ladies. They are d best and nothing will stop me 4rm marrying one. If u go fat, u will never go back. I don't like tin girls either. Just send a very fat lady to me, she will be more than grateful to u for making dreamz come tru. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 4:28am On Jan 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Awwwwwh how considerate of you, I hope you are a supermodel fit chocolate brother, though I seriously doubt it most of you guys have reverse body dysmorphia and think you are God's gift to the universe. Crazy Nugors grin grin

LMAO!!! Una tell em ooo grin tongue
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2010
happy new year to the fatties in the house and the coke bottles
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by bameyi(m): 4:57am On Jan 08, 2010
i presently date a healthy girl right now and all the posters have said is not true she is pretty, and have some good behind sex is good with her only if she get on top then whahala dey for emergency room, other than that no complain, oh she can't cook like Mama but i can handle that chinse and mexican resturant dey near where we live. smiley
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 08, 2010
bameyi:

i presently date a healthy girl right now and all the posters have said is not true she is pretty, and have some good behind sex is good with her only if she get on top then whahala dey for emergency room, other than that no complain, oh she can't cook like Mama but i can handle that chinse and mexican resturant dey near where we live. smiley

How is she healthy if you can't even bear her weight? undecided
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by SEFAGO(m): 5:06am On Jan 08, 2010
i presently date a healthy girl right now and all the posters have said is not true she is pretty, and have some good behind sex is good with her only if she get on top then whahala dey for emergency room, other than that no complain, oh she can't cook like Mama but i can handle that chinse and mexican resturant dey near where we live.

So you dey handle big momma? cheesy, Those are the hardest women to satisfy sex.ually. Bros big up, not dey easy
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by bameyi(m): 5:14am On Jan 08, 2010
physically am not my ave weight for a man secondly you call them healthy not fat that is the political correct term, you no go come put whahala for my relationship you get room for your house if i say fat and whahala start. yeye advicer shocked
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by chiogo(f): 5:15am On Jan 08, 2010
LMFAO!! Na una sabi.

Politically correct indeed.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 08, 2010
bameyi:

physically am not my ave weight for a man secondly you call them healthy not fat that is the political correct term, you no go come put whahala for my relationship you get room for your house if i say fat and whahala start. yeye advicer shocked

I don't understand what you wrote.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by bameyi(m): 5:18am On Jan 08, 2010
and to handle them all you need is two good bottle of Guinness put am for freeze before you go work in the morning and fix her a good female drink like sex on a beach before you start and believe non of you will even wake up ti 6am the next day. but i only do this on thursday, fridays and weekend she know not to ask for non during week days. because i have to be at work at 7 am week days.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by bameyi(m): 5:20am On Jan 08, 2010
what part dont you understand/ my sister
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2010
No problem. I got it now. Please refrain from shortening words. Thank you! smiley
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by bameyi(m): 6:15am On Jan 08, 2010
@michelin89 are a 9ja or oyinbo
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 11:49am On Jan 08, 2010
I thought I am through with this fat issue? grin. I am taking my slim gal to the alter soon tongue
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Thespecialone(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2010
Na by force? Every guy has his own preference. I hv dated a fat lady before, there were to many limitations both on and off the pitch, particularly in trying to gain entrance. I hv not against them but personally, I nor fit.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by tbaba83(m): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2010
thats why i love the internet, every looser wey never follow woman talk dey enter here form internet gangster dey shout bigboy like me cant go out with fatsos. grin grin grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2010
Mr lepa Shandi is talkin tongue
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by tbaba83(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2010
this is d part where am supposed 2 be offended right?? undecided. sorry 2 hurt ur feelins honey but am not slim. try a better punchline
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Abekeade08(f): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
Now we have the she is too fat thread. I swear Nigerian women have suffered. We women take your flaws and all and accept you all just as you are but you have a text book on your requirement on what your ideal woman should be. Well if you are not Denzel, Will Smith or Idris Elba then "SHUT THE FECK UP"

@ebonyeyes,

I agree with you on some points. African women are born with beautiful shapes but a lot of them let themselves go when kids come. It is the duty of both the husband and wife to stay fit and look good for each other. I am very athletic and it is my creed that I will always stay this way. I also expect my future husband to get in the gym and look good for me.

poster, ever heard of big is beautiful. dnt lyk guys who lyk girls cos of their phsical appearance, it'snt ryt. I bliev d best thing is to admire sm1 cos of her comportment nd appreciate FAT peeps cos God created dem.

@ phlota

God did not create fat people, they made themselves that way through laziness and gluttony. Eat less and work out at least three times a week and you will start losing weight.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2010
tbaba83:

this is d part where am supposed 2 be offended right?? undecided. sorry 2 hurt your feelins honey but am not slim. try a better punchline

Sorry for not quoting but am referrin to the poster
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by lexzybaba(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2010
@poster
hold your balls and swear your mama aint fat
i just hope u're as good looking as theo walcott
4 your information i aint fat & am a handsome fair dude
so keep your comment coz i know wot u'll say after reading this
fat gurlz are cool coz ma mum is fat and i like them
ass hole,
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Igwe9(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2010
I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so funny!
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 3:53pm On May 14, 2011
^ I still stand on it. grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 14, 2011
LMAO@ THREAD!

There are some HAWT AND S3XY big girls then there are the lard azzes with no shape and hard to look at facially! tongue
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 4:16pm On May 14, 2011
I cant manage those Agege bread like bodies grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.