Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (58918 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mz_Outside:

one doesnt have to be fat to realize what he is saying about such women is offensive.

And your right, he doesnt have to be attracted to fat people but there are better ways of saying that than wot said in the topic itself

LOL sounds very personal. But it's just like a woman saying she rather remain single than marry an obese man or an acid-faced man or a midget. You shouldn't start cussing him with lifelong unhappiness.

You must be obese to let that hit u that hard.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by hayorbaami: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2011
Men are so insatiable.she it too fat, thin, can't cook, lack manners, not submissive,not good in bed and so on. What do they really want?
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^ because different men like different things as much as different women like different things.

As to "can't cook, lack manners, not submissive,not good in bed" instead of complaining, just work on those and present yourself a better wifeable person.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MzOutside(f): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2011
hayorbaami:

Men are so insatiable.she it too fat, thin, can't cook, lack manners, not submissive,not good in bed and so on. What do they really want?

Dont worry, some men r just a lil retarded thats all grin

2buff:

LOL sounds very personal. But it's just like a woman saying she rather remain single than marry an obese man or an acid-faced man or a midget. You shouldn't start cussing him with lifelong unhappiness.

You must be obese to let that hit u that hard.

loool, why r u insulting me?The truth must hurt i guess cheesy
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by ektbear: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
Fat girls need luvin too smiley

Look on the bright side tho. . . at least fat girls always have huge bosoms grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by sunnymimo(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2011
I love fat ladies, any bbw single in the house looking for hook ups, contact me
bigniyi007@yahoo.com
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mz_Outside:

loool, why r u insulting me?The truth must hurt i guess cheesy

Truth of what? Who insulted you?
The only person I saw doing any insulting was you cussing out the OP for having a preference.

Are you just trying to [size=20pt]i[/size]llogicalize your way out of your mess?
How cute. grin
Well don't worry, I'm sure the OP forgives you. cheesy
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MrsChima(f): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2011
SMH@buffy
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2011
How come i missed this thread?
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2011
You were busy fishing grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by kandiikane(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2011
Hmm, I was wondering why the room smells of fish. . grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nayah(f): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2011
She can do diet so what's the problem? grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by HURUCHI(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2011
dude u are missing you dont know that some plum girls not fat u ass are very good in bed
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by kandiikane(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2011
Fat is disgusting. I remember watching this program on channel 4 "Embarrassing fat bodies" or something like that and this fat woman had issues and we had to see her punny shocked shocked The hole was hugeeeeeee. You could fit your fist in there without struggling. Disgusting.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2011
kandiikane:

Fat is disgusting. I remember watching this program on channel 4 "Embarrassing fat bodies" or something like that and this fat woman had issues and we had to see her punny shocked shocked The hole was hugeeeeeee. You could fit your fist in there without struggling. Disgusting.
see what am talking about grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Bisjosh(f): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2011
No offense pls. Bt I cnt roll with fat pple whether a guy or girl. I get easily impatient wit them!!! Bt guys some fat chics are very pretty o.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

SMH@buffy

undecided undecided undecided
Keep SYH

I never said I hate fat ladies. But the op has a right to a preference in a woman without someone going premenstrual on him smiley
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Mrblazer(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2011
I love this topic. grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by claremont(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2011
Any lady/guy who wants to objectively find out if he/she is fat can Google "Body Mass Index", follow the instructions therein, and if your BMI is >25=Overweight/fat. If you can't be bothered to use Google, a simple way of doing this is to divide your height in kilograms, by your weight in square meters; a normal person's BMI should be between 18-25.

A human being should have a body weight in proportion with their height, there is absolutely NO excuse for being fat. It is either a fat person eats too much, or has an inactive lifestyle, or a combination of both. A man who gets married to a fat lady, who has refused to do something about her weight, has also placed his future kids at risk, because the kids will definitely indulge in copying the same lifestyle of the parents. The majority of fat people are just simply lazy!
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Mrblazer(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2011
@poster. Pray skydeep doesnt get fat. grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by zangality(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2011
It's only dogs that run after bone.I preffer slightly fat girls, grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MrCork19: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2011
nothing wrong with fat women & nothing wrong with EBonyvibe or Mrs Chima!! angry
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2011
claremont:

Any lady/guy who wants to objectively find out if he/she is fat can Google "Body Mass Index", follow the instructions therein, and if your BMI is >25=Overweight/fat. If you can't be bothered to use Google, a simple way of doing this is to divide your height in kilograms, by your weight in square meters; a normal person's BMI should be between 18-25.

A human being should have a body weight in proportion with their height, there is absolutely NO excuse for being fat. It is either a fat person eats too much, or has an inactive lifestyle, or a combination of both.  A man who gets married to a fat lady, who has refused to do something about her weight, has also placed his future kids at risk, because the kids will definitely indulge in copying the same lifestyle of the parents. The majority of fat people are just simply lazy!

That thing is rubbish and for ectomorphs.
I used to be a body builder and so have quite a bit of muscle. These "normal people" BMI graphs have no relevance to my body.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MrsChima(f): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

nothing wrong with fat women & nothing wrong with EBonyvibe or Mrs Chima!! angry

The answer is still no. wink
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
So u admit you're obese? How much do u weigh? Oya vex  undecided
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MrsChima(f): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
Where have I admitted I am obese?   undecided

I know how you black men like those big fat morbid obese white women.   lipsrsealed
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2011
I do love me that coke-bottle thick shape. grin
but not whatever it is you typed back there. Pls verify, were you describing yourself? no vex abeg na question undecided
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by polosco(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2011
I don't have problem with fat or thin people but I can't marry a FAT lady and I can't marry a thin lady either you need to be moderate. Palin and simple. Those who are fat should do something about it. lol
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MrsChima(f): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2011
2buff:

I do love me that coke-bottle thick shape. grin
but not whatever it is you typed back there. Pls verify, were you describing yourself? no vex abeg na question undecided

Yeah, I was describing my white arse. undecided
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2011
Thanks for verifying
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MrsChima(f): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
You welcome. I ran out of papers.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2011
Just passing grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February / How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.