Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (44943 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Ikville(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Yes, but I'll neva will
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by benwas: 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
stephleena:
why not..sex isn't the most Paramount..

hmm, pray you do not marry an impotent husband!

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by aladeokin1000(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nah not for me. I can't ooo
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by aladeokin1000(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
nawtyqutekushj:

Why are you eating without drinking water? cry
Bahahahaha, you got no chill man grin[quote author=nawtyqutekushj post=54725563]
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Vikky014(f): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
klassykute:
lol mama d mama i must greet u oo. hw pesin wan tk check nah
IT all depends on your insulin level anyway. just go to the hospital first.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Queenserah26(f): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote autlhor=1daboi post=54720592]are currently in one?[/quote]

The rlp ended last November
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Leriebloom(f): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Yes, why not?
My first and second relationship was without it. I have stayed years without it. Sex na food?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by ebubey(f): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Rexhenrex:
lmao....cynthia lemme na
Ayam jus lookin atew... continu cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Leriebloom:
Yes, why not?
My first and second relationship was without it. I have stayed years without it. Sex na food?

cheesy. i thought you were a queen, i never knew you are a remnant.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Leriebloom(f): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
ashewoboy:

cheesy. i thought you were a queen, i never knew you are a remnant.

Grow some sense undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Leriebloom:

Grow some sense undecided

i was treating you like a queen. you be remnant joorh. she no even be virgin. mstcheeewww. them don fvck hercheesy.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Leriebloom(f): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
ashewoboy:

i was treating you like a queen. you be remnant joorh. she no even be virgin. mstcheeewww. them don fvck hercheesy.

Lolz. Okayy grin
Amuse me cool
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lolz. Okayy grin
Amuse me cool

i'm abusing you, not amusing you. dem don shag your puna. wetin remain make i shag? remnant? i prefer tear rubber.

i dey treat you like queen. you wey be remnant, you still dey do shakara. gerraheremehn.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Leriebloom(f): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
ashewoboy:

i'm abusing you, not amusing you. dem don shag your puna. wetin remain make i shag? remnant? i prefer tear rubber.

i dey treat you like queen. you wey be remnant, you still dey do shakara. gerraheremehn.

Mufu grin grin grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Leriebloom:

Mufu grin grin grin grin

those fvcking you, na them be mufu.....cheesy.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Leriebloom(f): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
ashewoboy:

those fvcking you, na them be mufu.....cheesy.

Words of a frustrated soul grin A girl refuses to pay u attention and you turn into a blabbing fool. Issorit. Kill yasef.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Leriebloom:

Words of a frustrated soul grin A girl refuses to pay u attention and you turn into a blabbing fool. Issorit. Kill yasef.

which attention do you wanna give me? you are the person who needs my attention. my attention will be an additional attention. you nor dey tire for attentioncheesy. i know you can handle my attention the way you handle a microphonecheesy.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by xWallFlower(f): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
siye102:

nope I don't think so..
sex should not be the only reason u date someone.
I know but for someone who is in a relationship with sex included already..
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by 1234onyekwe: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
Sex is just meat to that meal.
U can decide to eat without or better still go for fish.
Dated 2yrs wtout sex.
Sex can come later. Both parties should agree. Stay Fidel and maintain it.
pls can u tell the house if u did not have sex for those two years with either a side chic or an olosho who is fooling who, hypocrites every where.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by stamapro(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Leriebloom:
Yes, why not?
wow u nailed it,n I blive u.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by stamapro(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
ebubey:
haba
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Leriebloom(f): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
stamapro:
wow u nailed it,n I blive u.

Oh. Thanks
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
1234onyekwe:
pls can u tell the house if u did not have sex for those two years with either a side chic or an olosho who is fooling who, hypocrites every where.

Tell the house, really?
Didn't say it for u to bliv bro.
Do not use ur weakness to judge others.
U chose to live by a particular lifestyle doesn't mean we don't have principled and God fearing ppl out thr.
Why shud one fake, lie or pretend on a faceless forum?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by stamapro(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Leriebloom:

Oh. Thanks
u r welcme, chop 2 bosa!
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Leriebloom(f): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
stamapro:
u r welcme, chop 2 bosa!
cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by fucklikant101(m): 12:40am On Apr 13, 2017
ebubey:

Just look at those cute lips kiss You can swallow my pre come as i google all over your facebook shocked
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by yungchase(m): 12:57am On Apr 13, 2017
If
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by askino(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2019
her puci must be suckable ..she must ..be able to do 69 and i must make her squirt. NO SEX!
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Wantedola(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Let's not delude ourselves. The essence of dating is to get married. So the answer is suppose to be yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) / Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.