Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (44944 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Yes who sex ep .. one can always lick ..
Op yessss
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by paschal47(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2017
I once dated a girl for three years without sex, but for now with the way girls are, I don't think it is possible

5 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
wats d need abstain when ur gults tells u she a hoe?

Use the exit...
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

Forget that thing. its people like you who deceive girls to do random testing... In those days when our fathers and mothers married as virgins....dem still dey na....

Too much experiments brings about comparison which in turn results to dissatisfaction- Maychang

Thats why most ladies cheat when they get married cos them don test upandan....
I pray this don't happen to u when u get married.. And I hope u live by ur words
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
I pray this don't happen to u when u get married.. And I hope u live by ur words

NOTHING GO HAPPEN....

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

Use the exit...
its an example o.mi dont do sex lol
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
u see, dats the thing. I waste no time in issues like this.. That's why I said if she has something better Dan sex to offer .. I can forgive her
whats better dan sex?_

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2017
paschal47:
I once dated a girl for three years without sex, but for now with the way girls are, I don't think it is possible
lol . my broda. U just don't trust these girls any more... The way dey will be giving it to other guys in mind blowing styles will shock people like tosyn2much grin

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2017
Macgabe:

Yes bro. But for you going that far to do physical test to confirm, you will have to be doing it intermittently IF you find it difficult to trust her.
lol ur case sha....

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2017
Maybe grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
whats better dan sex?_
well I don't know about you. To me these are far better than sex...

Food

Understanding

Patience

Respect

Ability to assist with chores

And nobody should quote me asking me if I can offer these too.. My life revolves around these traits I mentioned.. I am just as simple as dat..

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Yeskeh... Body na firewood na undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Bumbae1:
Yes who sex ep .. one can always lick ..
Op yessss
see dis one. na pesin like u gi break up if e no do am well lol.. lalasticlala come nd see dis aunty o

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2017
Aderola15:
Yeskeh... Body na firewood na undecided
mama d mama

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
see dis one. na pesin like u gi break up if e no do am well lol.. lalasticlala come nd see dis aunty o
Lol op didn't including licking nao soooo ..
lalasticlala will supoort me wahlahi grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
hahhaah aunty.. grin are you saying dat she is in her late 40s grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Ifecoded:

The only reason I will be doing that is if my bae is a virgin(I may av to confirm it) and she's not willing to lose just yet... Other than that, na cheating dey dia.
H .A
.P
.P
.Y
.W
.O
.M
.B
.E
.S
.C
.A
.P
.E
.T
.O
.M
.O
.I
Bon Anniversarie, peeps show some love....
Bia why u just take all that space grin leave some for the girls nao ..
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Maybe grin grin
perfect example of a heartbreaker grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by paschal47(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
lol . my broda. U just don't trust these girls any more... The way dey will be giving it to other guys in mind blowing styles will shock people like tosyn2much grin
I dey tell you bro

If you think you've understood your woman, she go just carry another tactics come the next minute. Ladies are unpredictable
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
well I don't know about you. To me these are far better than sex...

Food

Understanding

Patience

Respect

Ability to assist with chores

And nobody should quote me asking me if I can offer these too.. My life revolves around these traits I mentioned.. I am just as simple as dat..

food go tire u my broda. so u tink wit sex she wont respect? .. my bro na girl wen no gt home training no go fit offer those tinz. biko dont let girls zone u oo
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
perfect example of a heartbreaker grin
Whose heart did I break? grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2017
paschal47:

I dey tell you bro

If you think you've understood your woman, she go just carry another tactics come the next minute. Ladies are unpredictable

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
mama d mama
Boss of d bosses wink
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:

food go tire u my broda. so u tink wit sex she wont respect? .. my bro na girl wen no gt home training no go fit offer those tinz. biko dont let girls zone u oo
food tire me? Am saying these are the things she can offer if she doesnt want a sex relationship.. Asides dat, we gat no deal..

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Whose heart did I break? grin grin
ur boyfriend heart na..
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
hahhaah aunty.. grin are you saying dat she is in her late 40s grin
do i know... lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
do i know... lwkmd
ask her she will tell u.. No fear.. grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol op didn't including licking nao soooo ..
lalasticlala will supoort me wahlahi grin
by licking do you mean BJ? i swear i like BJ pass sex lol

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
ask her she will tell u.. No fear.. grin
i no want mk dem pres me for nyt

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
by licking do you mean BJ? i swear i like BJ pass sex lol
No ooo
Licking d kitty nao .. after cooking cleaning whatelse grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
i no want mk dem pres me for nyt
fear fear
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
food tire me? Am saying these are the things she can offer if she doesnt want a sex relationship.. Asides dat, we gat no deal..
normal eri girl should b able to offer dat na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) / Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.