Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

“We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN (27791 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by jamislaw(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

CAN..HQ of sodomy!
lol

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Originalsly: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2017
awelekiti:
Her dad, who's also a respected man of God had since told the Nigerian public that his daughter is wayward and he knows what she's up to. No parent whose child is of good character would ever say anything bad about such a child, no matter what! That's an evidence stephanie otobo was duly paid to do the job. I'm just wondering why many enemies of progress on the social media are crucifying apostle suleimon, despite what the man who gave birth to her had said about her. I wonder if the social media would ever understand stephanie more than her father.
The father said she is wayward.... doesn't that mean her sleeping around is not surprising?.... sleeping with even a MOG?....with his reputation taking a beating why is he not having her prosecuted ?..... with the Police more than willing to prosecute her but not to investigate him? I'm sure he told them not to..... because he knows she would be telling stuff that she can know only if she saw him naked.....like he has a tattoo on his dyck or something Ike that. Which man would not aggressively defend himself if wrongfully accused and go after his accuser? The church always closes its eyes in such situations involving pastors... but were it an ordinary non big tithe and offering paying member.... the wrath of God would've been poured on him.

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by yomi007k(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2017
jamislaw:
lol
grin

U too much for ds photo. Lol
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by kinstar112: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2017
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by jamislaw(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2017
martineverest:
well said.......pope do investigate child abuse levelled against catholic priests,while wont can do same.......they know it will have negative effect
CAN is a central bank of Sodomy. All of them are guilty from the same allegation.

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by jamislaw(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

U too much for ds photo. Lol
Baba me too wan join CAN o see free pussies, Oh ladies come onto daddy and get bless.

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2017
Originalsly:
The father said she is wayward.... doesn't that mean her sleeping around is not surprising?.... sleeping with even a MOG?....with his reputation taking a beating why is he not having her prosecuted ?..... with the Police more than willing to prosecute her but not to investigate him? I'm sure he told them not to..... because he knows she would be telling stuff that she can know only if she saw him naked.....like he has a tattoo on his dyck or something Ike that. Which man would not aggressively defend himself if wrongfully accused and go after his accuser? The church always closes its eyes in such situations involving pastors... but were it an ordinary non big tithe and offering paying member.... the wrath of God would've been poured on him.
can you define the word WAYWARD, pleaseeeee?
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2017
Originalsly:
Dear media judge, pleases can you define the word WAYWARD, pleaseeeee?
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by LordOfNaira: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2017
nokiaba3:
no be mind am......gullible no dey ever read anything thats why them dey relly on their pastor to interpret everything when dey bible for them.

My brother, the thing tire person o!!!
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by toprealman: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2017
Let him that gat no sin cast the first stone.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Shafiiimran99: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Because the politicians that hired that girl to blackmail the man of God will soon be exposed.

Buhari, you will never go unpunished
Who hired apostle to give the girl No. and gift... atleast he 2 agreed that he used to give her money and gift abi na CAN

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by jamislaw(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2017
deleo16:
This is an article written by Reno Omokri. Please read on:
"I am sure you have all heard about the accusations against a man of God, Apostle Suleman, by a Canada based stripper who says she feels shortchanged because Pastor Suleman reneged on his promise to marry her.
You may also have read the response of the Omega Fire Ministries of Apostle Suleman to these allegations.
Not that I agree or disagree with Omega Fire Ministries allegation that the Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir Elrufai is behind Apostle Suleman's accuser, but there are many coincidences and it begs questions.

Before I go into these coincidences, let me say that I know Malam Nasir Elrufai and if you think former military President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida is an evil genius (he is not, IBB was very unfairly treated by the media and is one of our better Presidents) then you have not yet come across El-Rufai.

I have never met a man so Machiavellian as Malam Nasir El-Rufai. In fact, his cold and calculating tendencies almost make Machiavelli a religion for him. If you want to know what this man is capable of, then read former President Olusegun Obasanjo's book to learn how he savaged his own foster father. Former President Obasanjo wrote that he 'shudders' when he casts his mind back to what El-Rufai's did to his own flesh and blood including his own blood brother and uncle!
For a man like Obasanjo, who witnessed the Nigerian Civil War with all its bestial brutality, to shudder at El-Rufai goes to show you the moral depths of depravity to which Malam Nasir Elrufai has sunk.

This is how President Olusegun Obasanjo, Elrufai's boss of eight years described him in his book-My Watch Volume 2:

“Nasir’s penchant for reputation savaging is almost pathological. Why does he do it? He is brilliant and smart. I grant him that also. Very early in my interaction with him, I appreciated his talent and brilliance. At the same time, I recognised his weaknesses; the worst being his inability to be loyal to anybody or any issue consistently for long, but only to Nasir el-Rufai. He barefacedly lied which he did to me against his colleagues and so-called friends. I have heard of how he ruthlessly savaged the reputation of his uncle, a man who was like, in the African setting, his foster father. I shuddered when I heard the story of what he did to his half-brother in the Air Force who is senior to him in age.”

So, without further ado, let us consider the coincidences in the matter between Apostle Johnson Suleman and Malam Nasir El-Rufai and see if there are any merits to Omega Fire Ministries' allegations.

On March 29, 2016, Apostle Johnson Suleman challenged Malam Nasir Elrufai over his Preaching License Bill which he promoted in Kaduna State. On April 3, 2016, Elrufai responded.

Shortly thereafter, Apostle Suleman revealed that he had gotten a security report that someone had arranged for Fulani herdsmen to kill him and make it seem like an accident. We know for a fact that killer Fulani herdsmen have killed the king of Ubulu Uku in Delta state, HRM Akaeze Edward Ofulue III. We also know that they had kidnapped and whipped the leader of Afenifere, Olu Falae. So no one can blame Apostle Suleman for taking the Security report seriously.

Around that time, in a Freudian slip (the work of God?) Malam Nasir Elrufai revealed to selected newsmen that he had traced Fulani herdsmen to a number of African nations and told them that "there is a new governor who is Fulani like them and has no problem paying compensations for lives lost and he is begging them to stop killing." Please note that this is an exact quote from the mouth of Malam Nasir Elrufai.

A man who can pay herdsmen (as he himself admitted) instead of arresting them should not be underestimated.

What is Apostle Suleman being accused of? Sleeping with a known stripper and self confessed harlot. Okay, Malam Nasir El-Rufai tweeted on January 28, 2013 these exact words, “if Jesus criticises Jonathan’s government, Maku
live EL-RUFAI out of this he did not pay for their hotel bill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Ayatullah(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2017
kinstar112:
I hope they are doing the right thing

They are definitely not......and in the actual sense they do not have the moral temerity to do so.

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Semper247(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2017
ritababe:
good because there is nothing to investigate, the so-called lady knows the way to court but i guess she preferred the media because that's what her pay masters want.

Ur comment is as disgusting as u look!

What do you stand to gain defending immorality all in the bid to display ur hatred for the govt. Are u so incapacitated to think anymore?

Maybe u wished u were the one being pummeled by Suleiman with gratification....

Suleiman is a mortal man and he is not the first to have fallen for temptation and won't be the last... so what the hell is so special about ur apostle? Let him defend himself

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by yomi007k(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2017
jamislaw:
Baba me too wan join CAN o see free pussies, Oh ladies come onto daddy and get bless.

As in ehn....no need to toast. Dem go give u money n work for u join since dem no get brain.

Na hammer tins o.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by jozz(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2017
arsenal33:
...or else you will be opening a dirty CAN of worms!

Abi
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by jamislaw(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

As in ehn....no need to toast. Dem go give u money n work for u join since dem no get brain.

Na hammer tins o.
lol, immediately you become a member of a church this is pastor reaction....

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by emi14: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

They never said they were uninterested. Please, read, my friend. Read and help yourself!!!

The Christian Association of Nigeria has said the organisation will not investigate allegations of sexual misconduct being made by Ms. Stephanie Otobo against Apostle Johnson Suleman, founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide.

A top official at the CAN’s national office told Saturday PUNCH on Friday that the organisation is only concerned with denominational issues and not personal ones, under which Suleman’s case falls.....direct me on where to read.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Aseneshii: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Really ! And this same God will punish others for the same offense , Na wa oo, religion sha ..
Exponental:
David was a favorite of God despite his atrocities....
CAN is not ready to play God cause, God's actions are not totally understandable to man
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Mayord1(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2017
God is preparing him for a higher level, criticism is allowed, but that won't change him being a man of God he is. if they lyk let dem say he slept with all the ashana in this world, he z stil florishing, moving higher and higher. God bless Apostle Johnson Suleman
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by ritababe(f): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dongreat:

To answer your first questions, my certificate and critical thinking has taken me to many great place in the world. From a endless UN conference in Geneva to a private dinner with the former chief judge of delta state and many more.. including building a life for my fourth generation unborn.
Secondly, their are evidence from the Snapchat messages, hotel CCTV camera, passports checking and others coming.
Don't follow men blindly because they claim to be solutions to your problems. "Be clear on one thing, TRUST NO ONE".

what stop them from taking the evidence to court if there is any as you claim?
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by jozz(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
A top official at the CAN’s national office told Saturday PUNCH on Friday that the organisation is only concerned with denominational issues and not personal ones, under which Suleman’s case falls.

What denominational issues have they waded into? One one issue of doctrine,the teachings available is equal to the number of churches.Is the trinity a bible teaching,ask around so many conflicting opinions using d same bible. have they organised a forum to provide an answer once and for all. No way.Is this a mere omission of duty? No
There there is a deliberate attempt to shield the truth from the common people. This had been going on for centuries and is not limited to Nigeria.My concern continues to be the average church goers who have refused to find out the truth for themselves.

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Minemrys: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Because the politicians that hired that girl to blackmail the man of God will soon be exposed.

Buhari, you will never go unpunished
haba. In as much as i dislike buhari. The guy wasn't in Nigeria when suleimanu was accused. He was busy being sick and the country was busy being led by Osibanjo. So where to?
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by bezimo(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
awelekiti:
Her dad, who's also a respected man of God had since told the Nigerian public that his daughter is wayward and he knows what she's up to. No parent whose child is of good character would ever say anything bad about such a child, no matter what! That's an evidence stephanie otobo was duly paid to do the job. I'm just wondering why many enemies of progress on the social media are crucifying apostle suleimon, despite what the man who gave birth to her had said about her. I wonder if the social media would ever understand stephanie more than her father.

Thats because many of those commentors on social media who are talking nonsense about the Apostle are actually satanic agents of hell that have always hated the church and Men of God which includes the Apostle.So any opportunity to speak ill of them is quickly rushed at.Should we be surprised? Not sure.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Shafiiimran99: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:
Please don't. If he was a Mulism imam, you won't even hear them talk about it. CAN thank you for not pouring petrol into fire by investigating it.

“O you who believe! If a Faasiq (liar — evil person) comes to you with any news, verify it, lest you should harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful for what you have done”
[al-Hujuraat 49:6] So, as far as islam is concern the matter will be investigated otherwise it is a sin against Allah and I tell u if some peoples and the imam too didn't want it to be investigated nobody will pray behind such an imam except those who have no knowledge of islam. As for me, I blame Apostle because he suppose to tell her to provide evidence or else she will be arrested again but he just keeps quiet that is y the mess continue

3 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Dongreat(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
ritababe:

what stop them from taking the evidence to court if there is any as you claim?

Questions you should ask yourself is why your pastor is not bringing his passport for investigation, why he accused her of being a terrorist, and why hasn't he sued her and the lawyer since to him it's a defamation case.
With time and if only you open your mind to possibilities you will know what's up. Always remember your pastor is human like you and he's not exempted from the natural law.

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by mickool(m): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
ritababe:

if you want court to decide then tell otobo to go to court not media, and also she's not the first woman to be paid and she won't be the last, Suleiman has been helping people since time immemorial and he won't stop doing it because of blackmail.
good day.
For ur information, Ms otobo has gone to court.so ,very soon we shall all see what this 'MOD 'does with people's tithes and offerings.
" Suleiman has been helping people since time immemorial" nothing bad in helping people but there is everything bad to give or help as u said to those who already have enough at the same time ask for sexual gratifications or satisfaction.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Odkosh: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
oladimejiX:
Not surprised
CAN CAN not do anything about it since he CAN do whatever he wants and get away with it.
Colobi Association of Nigeria
e pain you wella. abeg hit your head on the nearest wall close to you.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by oladimejiX: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Odkosh:
e pain you wella. abeg hit your head on the nearest wall close to you.
Not pained at all
Just playing with words
Wetin concern me haba
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
jchioma:

Spoilt brat. Dem de talk weda make CAN treat Apostle fvck up, see where ur mind de go?

You wouldn't understand since you are dark.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by amynah94(f): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
When they know that most of them are also guilty of that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / What Do Rastafarians Really Believe In? / Pope Appoints Jude Thaddeus Okolo As Apostolic Nuncio In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.