Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

“We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN (27795 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by lonelydora: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

Take a walk to hell.

Its a nigerian issue.

No insult please. Tell Muslims to allow us comment in their thread by removing that nonsense creed.

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Codes151(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

Take a walk to hell.

Its a nigerian issue.
your sick!! Biko haram wasn't a Nigerian issue!? The Igbo trader wasn't, the issue about killing Christians wasn't!!?

In all of these!!! Na pastor sex claims becomes a Nigerian issue for u to jump in!

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by yomi007k(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:

No insult please. Tell Muslims to allow us comment in their thread by removing that nonsense creed.

Dts not my job. I dont own nairaland.

Be logical.

3 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Laple0541(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2017
Ok, but make unna remember say CAN integrity is at stake sha.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Codes151(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

U need a brain CT.
see the sick pathetic normad
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by moneyest(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2017
ritababe:
good because there is nothing to investigate, the so-called lady knows the way to court but i guess she preferred the media because that's what her pay masters want.

Your comment is as beautiful as you are cool

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by hardeycute(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2017
Codes151:
stay off for real! I no Christians can't read or comment on trends about Islam!
tongue I'm agnostic

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by chiefololade: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2017
Codes151:
because a Muslim concluded on CAN. this goes on a lot here! On matters about xtianity everybody has something to say! But a trend about Islam, seun puts a declaration and shit!! And that my friend is bullshit! No offence!

And how many Muslims have you seen insult the pastor, CAN or Christianity?

4 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Codes151(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

Dts not my job. I dont own nairaland.

Be logical.
having a creed on Islamic trend and allowing brain washed zombies like u to trend on Christianic trends is logical for u abi!!?

I no blame u sha! I blame the person who get the site!!

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by yomi007k(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2017
grin

CAN..HQ of sodomy!

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by martineverest(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
What is there to investigate?

It is very obvious he is guilty undecided
they know he is guilty...if they do investigate and realise that he is guilty,it will have negative effect on penticostal churches...tithing will reduce

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Codes151(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2017
ritababe:
good because there is nothing to investigate, the so-called lady knows the way to court but i guess she preferred the media because that's what her pay masters want.
no mind them
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by hardeycute(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2017
awelekiti:
Her dad, who's also a respected man of God had since told the Nigerian public that his daughter is wayward and he knows what she's up to. No parent whose child is of good character would ever say anything bad about such a child, no matter what! That's an evidence stephanie otobo was duly paid to do the job. I'm just wondering why many enemies of progress on the social media are crucifying apostle suleimon, despite what the man who gave birth to her had said about her. I wonder if the social media would ever understand stephanie more than her father.
why would she go.to court?is not a matter of crime but of moral
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2017
I believe it's just an attempt at blackmailing him for stepping on toes.

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by yomi007k(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2017
Codes151:
having a creed on Islamic trend and allowing brain washed zombies like u to trend on Christianic trends is logical for u abi!!?

I no blame u sha! I blame the person who get the site!!

E don tey wey I knw say u no get sense n its familial.

Carry ur s.hit go front I beg or still go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by femi4: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2017
elfeezy:
[s][/s]
i wonder wat ur deduction would be...
If you are not blind...you will see that CAN did not defend any of the parties. They stated categorically that it's a personal issue and not attack against the Church. I m not gullible like you

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2017
Why are you ranting? What does rape have to do with this? Do you have to denigrate rape victims for choosing not to speak out for reasons best known own to them? Or are you trying to say that choice makes them a lesser/stupid person? Did any of the allegations sounds non-consensual to you? Why don't you have the experience of being a rape victim of you believe you know how best they should react?

kaffy4tope:

This is kinda biatch that wl be raped but won't have guts to speak out.....madam shut up, let real women fight for their rights.

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Codes151(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2017
chiefololade:

And how many Muslims have you seen insult the pastor, CAN or Christianity?
that should be the ethics right!!? Seen peaceful n cool Muslims... but it's like we still have some that are just bleeped up!! Goes both ways tho...
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Codes151(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2017
hardeycute:
tongue am agnostic
lol... enjoy
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by frank202012: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

Cc seun join. Nonsense!

Since u all dont want us to speak the truth again.

If Suleiman had had sex wt u n CAN did no interrogation im sure u wud call it d will of God.

what's ur business with what's in between a woman's legs?
to the extent of calling Can useless!!!
na so u mumu reach?

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by CoolFreeday(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
Let God judge
that's it
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by emi14: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I am sure you didn't read their view on the matter!!!
Read , investigate and use the results for what may interest you. Christian association of Nigeria said they are not interested.

Whoever can go to brothels and invite all the idle prostitutes for testimonies against the man of God. CAN doesn't give a dam. When did consensual sex between two (chronic) adults become criminal offence?
Why all the women involved in this so called scandal remain same character same breed in the society?

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by oyetoro16(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2017
So Buhari is behind this again.... Nawa oo, abeg use your sense for once, we've heard many stories about this Nigerian pastor, from oritsejafor, when he used his private jet to loot away our money, you people no talk o, now to Suleiman, involving in sex scandal... why can't he speak and defend his self, or are you telling me that he's not aware of the allegations. What you know is to accuse Buhari and APC....it's very clear that most Christians don't like Buhari administration, and whether you like it or not, the man will rules Nigeria in its stipulated time, because during your so-called GEJ administration we Nigeria recorded the most case of corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by martineverest(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2017
fratermathy:
Why should you?

Exposing him means exposing all of you.. .
well said.......pope do investigate child abuse levelled against catholic priests,while wont can do same.......they know it will have negative effect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Codes151(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

E don tey wey I knw say u no get sense n its familial.

Carry ur s.hit go front I beg or still go to hell.
okay
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by yomi007k(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2017
frank202012:

what's ur business with what's in between a woman's legs?
to the extent of calling Can useless!!!
na so u mumu reach?

Mumu gene dey run for ur family.

Ask ur mama...she dey spread legs anyhow
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by mickool(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2017
ritababe:
If there is nothing to investigate, why did Apostle Suleiman paid money into the lady's account and made the police to arrest her and charged her for blackmail, terrorism and others? The revelations coming out now shows clearly that this Man of God (MOG) or should I now say Man of Devil (MOD) might be guilty after all...let the court decide.enough is enough!!

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Dongreat(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2017
ritababe:

If you are educated and you think that NO CLAIM is worth investigating including a case of your mum not being your biological mother, then officially you have wasted you education fees, time, and energy and your certificate should be used to clean phlegm from the nose of a hobo.

3 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by phantomBBT: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2017
Shameless CAN! Bunch of corruption Ridden Association! O yes am a christian and I quite know that there were prophesies that God shall expose all fake prophets!! Now where are the fake prophets to be exposed if not them!! Mchwwwww. First it was fatoyinbo of coza! Till date no robust response!!! Second now is sulieman!! Abeg CAN should take several seats!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by LordOfNaira: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2017
emi14:

Read , investigate and use the results for what may interest you. Christian association of Nigeria said they are not interested.

Whoever can go to brothels and invite all the idle prostitutes for testimonies against the man of God. CAN doesn't give a dam. When did consensual sex between two (chronic) adults become criminal offence?
Why all the women involved in this so called scandal remain same character same breed in the society?

They never said they were uninterested. Please, read, my friend. Read and help yourself!!!
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by nobsalis: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:

Are you a Christian or Muslim?

what kind of useless question is dis? So Christians cannot criticize what is wrong again right.... Just because he is xtian he should keep mute? (bloody sheeple) #Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:
Please don't. If he was a Mulism imam, you won't even hear them talk about it. CAN thank you for not pouring petrol into fire by investigating it.

This trash u posted isn't working.stop disgracing ursef

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pope Appoints Jude Thaddeus Okolo As Apostolic Nuncio In Ireland / What Do Rastafarians Really Believe In? / Things That Can Distract You During Church Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.