Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

“We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN (27797 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by emmabest2000(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2017
This too can pass ...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by yomi007k(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:

Are you a Christian or Muslim?

Im a deist!
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Exponental(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2017
David was a favorite of God despite his atrocities....
CAN is not ready to play God cause, God's actions are not totally understandable to man

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Ngokafor(f): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l agree with CAN wink

..me too cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by kaffy4tope(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Because the politicians that hired that girl to blackmail the man of God will soon be exposed.

Buhari, you will never go unpunished

Like they hired other girls too. I swear down this country is full of Vagabonds. They will see truths and be afraid to say it....What country full of jokers!

7 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by chynie: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2017
a
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by wristbangle: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2017
ritababe:
good because there is nothing to investigate, the so-called lady knows the way to court but i guess she preferred the media because that's what her pay masters want.

Because she knew going to court will be a failed mission hence the reason she is using media to stunt the apostle integrity.

On this issue, everything is clear as crystal before God. Who am I to criticise the man of God or support the useless allegation against him?

My question is why are these allegations surfacing when he spoke against fulani blood lust?

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Codes151(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

Keep quiet. Hypocrite.

CAN is useless and biased body for this statement.
keep quiet you hypocrite! Did the Muslim so called body if they got any investigate the killing of Christians, the Igbo trader, boko haram?

What happened with suleman has nothing to investigate except he and his God!

3 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Moving4: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2017
Dere is no need to investigate now
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Meritwellz: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2017
Nice decision from CAN...

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2017
street2view:

https://www.punchng.com/we-wont-investigate-allegations-against-apostle-suleman-can/amp/
they cannot try na cos other cans of worms will be opened. Nobody holy pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by hmbassey1960(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2017
Shocking one of u is been accuse u dey say u no confirm de matter i tire oh abi who na too get who na own the tin de spoil CAN name cus oga sulemane na can member
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by yomi007k(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2017
Codes151:
keep quiet you hypocrite! Did the Muslim so called body if they got any investigate the killing of Christians, the Igbo trader, boko haram?

U need a brain CT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2017
ritababe:
good because there is nothing to investigate, the so-called lady knows the way to court but i guess she preferred the media because that's what her pay masters want.
Her dad, who's also a respected man of God had since told the Nigerian public that his daughter is wayward and he knows what she's up to. No parent whose child is of good character would ever say anything bad about such a child, no matter what! That's an evidence stephanie otobo was duly paid to do the job. I'm just wondering why many enemies of progress on the social media are crucifying apostle suleimon, despite what the man who gave birth to her had said about her. I wonder if the social media would ever understand stephanie more than her father.

4 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2017
Codes151:

as usual u will drag Muslims to it even when there is no need.

5 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by lonelydora: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

Im a deist!

Then, stay out of Christian thread. Stick with your deism

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by remiopash: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2017
Test all things; hold fast to that which is good...1 Thessalonians 5:21

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2017
theoptimist298:
These allegations are most likely true and if its a lie, what I and almost everyone else who is not guilty would do is to sue these people for defamation since they are not faceless for crying out loud. If I dont sue, I would challenge them to come forth with evidences such as date and time of the encounter and I would provide an alibi showing that I was somewhere else at the time. He cant do any of that because he is most likely guilty. When such stories are mere rumours and cant be traced to anyone per say, then it might be a lie but when such allegations are traced to people who own up to their story and even provide time, dates and places of occurence, the chances of it being a lie is slim because u cant lie against such a public figure and go scotch free. He arrested stephanie for blackmail, why hasnt he gotten the police involved in this reputation scandal? The blackmail which was done in secret and this reputation scandal done in the open, which is worse? It was even stephanie the accuser who challenged the police to investigate her claims. Would u have the nerve to involve the police in such a high profile case if u were lying? Even moreso that she already has a police case running, I doubt she would want to get in more trouble but yet she is sticking to her story. These allegations are most likely true and I am disappointed in the man. Its offensive and im offended by it
Your brain de for the matter. More grey matter to your brain!

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by gbegemaster(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2017
Before? @ CAN
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by talk2hb1(m): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2017
CAN Exonneration! undecided
I dont believe any religion practice ever supports fornication nor adultery, but I believe anybody can do whatever he/she wants. From Christian perspective nobody can crucify the guy on his personal activities, Jesus said do as I say but not as I do! so I will take that as pass from Jesus to the man.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by yomi007k(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:

Take a walk to hell.

Its a nigerian issue.

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Chicastle: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
What is there to investigate?

It is very obvious he is guilt y undecided
what makes u think and blv he is guity?. Are you now the judge? Or is it because of the nonsence videos that otombo is releasing?

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by elfeezy(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2017
femi4:
Olodo....Is that your deduction from the post
[s][/s]
i wonder wat ur deduction would be...
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by naijaboiy: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2017
Because most of you are guilty na. undecided

3 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Chicastle: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
What is there to investigate?

It is very obvious he is guilt y undecided
what makes u think and blv he is guity?. Are you now the judge? Or is it because of the nonsence videos that otombo is releasing?.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by gbegemaster(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

Cc seun join. Nonsense!

Since u all dont want us to speak the truth again.

If Suleiman had had sex wt u n CAN did no interrogation im sure u wud call it d will of God.
Your anger is unnecessary. They can only wade into the issue if both parties invite them to help resolve it. The highest CAN will ever do is to suspend a member from the association when gross misconduct is proven beyond doubt.

Even as it is, Otobo has no evidence. Instead she's asking the Apostle to provide the evidence. Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by hardeycute(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:

its his opinion, but seriously IDK why Christians still find ways to come to this man defence. TOUCH MY ANNOITED NOT abi

6 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Codes151(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2017
IbnIslam:
as usual u will drag Muslims to it even when there is no need.
because a Muslim concluded on CAN. this goes on a lot here! On matters about xtianity everybody has something to say! But a trend about Islam, seun puts a declaration and shit!! And that my friend is bullshit! No offence!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Codes151(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2017
hardeycute:
its his opinion, but seriously IDK why Christians still find ways to come to this man defence. TOUCH MY ANNOITED NOT abi
stay off for real! I no Christians can't read or comment on trends about Islam!

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by dammytosh: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Because the politicians that hired that girl to blackmail the man of God will soon be exposed.

Buhari, you will never go unpunished

They know how to divert attention from the main discussion.

M0r0ns.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things That Can Distract You During Church Services / Is Sport Betting Truly A Sin? / Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.