Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

“We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN (27793 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by bizzibodi(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
if na TB joshua now,dem go rush to investigate,useless CAN.

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by dennymade(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
theoptimist298:
These allegations are most likely true and if its a lie, what I and almost everyone else who is not guilty would do is to sue these people for defamation since they are not faceless for crying out loud. If I dont sue, I would challenge them to come forth with evidences such as date and time of the encounter and I would provide an alibi showing that I was somewhere else at the time. He cant do any of that because he is most likely guilty. When such stories are mere rumours and cant be traced to anyone per say, then it might be a lie but when such allegations are traced to people who own up to their story and even provide time, dates and places of occurence, the chances of it being a lie is slim because u cant lie against such a public figure and go scotch free. He arrested stephanie for blackmail, why hasnt he gotten the police involved in this reputation scandal? The blackmail which was done in secret and this reputation scandal done in the open, which is worse? It was even stephanie the accuser who challenged the police to investigate her claims. Would u have the nerve to involve the police in such a high profile case if u were lying? Even moreso that she already has a police case running, I doubt she would want to get in more trouble but yet she is sticking to her story. These allegations are most likely true and I am disappointed in the man. Its offensive and im offended by it

Be the first to cast the stone at him if any of you is not guilty of the same sin of adultery and fornication.

Sincerely, when does it become a thing of the pride for women to publicly name men who have once slept with them.

Was it only the Apostle that have ever slept with the wore in question? If Christianity does not permit adultery, do we have the right to be the judge of fellow human in area of filial relationship. If you are judging the man constitutionally, does your constitution pronounce the number of women man should marry or proposed to?

Hypocrites - Your judge is Almighty God and your place of abode eternally is hell.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
dennymade:

Be the first to cast the stone at him if any of you is not guilty of the same sin of adultery and fornication.

Sincerely, when does it become a thing of the pride for women to publicly name men who have once slept with them.

Was it only the Apostle that have ever slept with the wore in question? If Christianity does not permit adultery, do we have the right to be the judge of fellow human in area of filial relationship. If you are judging the man constitutionally, does your constitution pronounce the number of women man should marry or proposed to?

Hypocrites - Your judge is Almighty God and your place of abode eternally is hell.

You're missing the point. Im not even worried about the actual deed he is being accused of. What bothers me is his denial and attempt to manipulate ‎his flock into thinking he is the victim here. If he could tell such a lie, only God knows how much more he has lied or is lying about to his congregation. David in the bible did worse, but he didnt manipulate anyone into thinking he is the victim, neither did he say in 24 hours marine will be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by omokab: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=Ngokafor post=54715102]

....Boohoo!!!...cry me a river dude!!...I am female and can believe what-ever i damn well please!!..You guys should kindly shut the hell up and go get a life..If Apostle Suleiman was not a pastor,you lots would have been running your smelly mouths and fingers abusing the females like you lots justify rape here everyday..Now its a pastor you want me and others who are Christians to join you muslims,pagans,heathens,atheists and apc media propagandists to assist you in pulling him down..You have all failed!!

.....A prostitute like Stephanie Otobo is someone sane folks are supposed to take serious undecided..story for the press I can see she is s now you people's hero and role model. Goodluck with that but count me out!!..Rubbish.[/quote see your life. I don't even have a respect for a prostitute. A prostitute is always a fool. What am after is for the proper investigation into the matter. Pastor sule might not knowing anything about it likewise he's likely to know a lot about the accusation. The issue pastor having sex with a woman is not new in this present age. They are human therefore they are bound to make mistake. But let him clear himself from all the accusation level against him by otubo the prostitute.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
olawonder:

Ur questions to me seem like u too like many wants to know what actually happened. That's what investigation is all about... So don't u agree dat it should b investigated so dat everybody can move on with their lives?

Otobo and be likes raised allegations, as such, the burden of proof falls on them. Have they discharged this burden beyond reasonable doubt? No. Until they tender evidences, investigation won't begin and none of them actually has a legal right being violated, if they do, they should head to court with their complaints and evidences.
Enough of this media trial, asides, can isn't NPF,DSS,CID, so there's no law that imposes investigation of sexual abuse on them.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

Before you suffocate yourself , have you been shown proofs to back these allegations up?
Asides, let's assume the Apostle had affairs with them, when was it? Why were they silent tikk now? Did he force any of them?
They ( assumedly ) get pay per round of sex, do party and still expect to be held in high esteem? How did we become a generation that hails a lady who publicly boasts of party sex and persecute a man who denies either in sincerity or out of shame?

Bunch of meaningless rhetorical questions. angry
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Polyphony:

Bunch of meaningless rhetorical questions. angry

You would have made sense if u wasted no time on commentating, since they're meaningless Q's to low I.Qs.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

You would have made sense if u wasted no time on commentating, since they're meaningless Q's to low I.Qs.
It goes both ways bruh grin
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Ngokafor(f): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=omokab post=54722158][/quote]

..@omokab i dont know who on earth you folks think you are..'Clear his name' because you haters are who again??...God??..Well Apostle Suleiman does not owe you or anyone else any explanations..

...If you are waiting for him to answer to you lots,then you shall wait till pigs fly and chickens grow teeth...Go to court with your mentor Stephanie otobo since you all have nothing more to do in life...Apostle Suleiman owes you nothing,zilch,zero..period.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by AngelicBeing: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

..@omokab i dont know who on earth you folks think you are..'Clear his name' because you haters are who again??...God??..Well Apostle Suleiman does not owe you or anyone else any explanations..

...If you are waiting for him to answer to you lots,then you shall wait till pigs fly and chickens grow teeth...Go to court with your mentor Stephanie otobo since you all have nothing more to do in life...Apostle Suleiman owes you nothing,zilch,zero..period.
You have time to respond, l am watching the guy live outside Nigeria from my base abroad and people are online fighting/ fabricating lies, as at the time of posting this on Nairaland today, 1408 viewers are hooked up online watching him live, l am not a member of his church neither am l a sheeple nor a blind follower ,abeg ignore them jare wink
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Ngokafor(f): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
You have time to respond, l am watching the guy live outside Nigeria from my base abroad and people are online fighting/ fabricating lies, as at the time of posting this on Nairaland today, 1408 viewers are hooked up online watching him live, l am not a member of his church neither am l a sheeple nor a blind follower ,abeg ignore them jare wink

...True talk,i will ignore hence forth.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by AngelicBeing: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...True talk,i will ignore hence forth.
He said several things today concerning Joseph / Potiphars wife & false allegation, instruction to hold his peace etc and several other things, if you can go to celebration Tv and listen to all he said, there was an old woman & her daughter he called out for prayers, the small girl says she dropped out of school because of lack of funds, right on the spot he referred her to his wife to foot the bill, it was an amazing service, mind you, l am not a sheeple, neither a brain-washed follower nor his member but l stand for the truth , l am weigh matured in my life , my experiences , professional line of duty to decipher the truth, so ignore those making noise online wink
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by ayobamiakinrind(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Polyphony:

It goes both ways bruh grin

It only hies your way sir
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

It only hies your way sir

Go chop abeg and quit quoting me. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / What Do Rastafarians Really Believe In? / Pope Appoints Jude Thaddeus Okolo As Apostolic Nuncio In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.