Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (5262 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / No Sex Relationship Gone Bad / Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Alondrah:
Please do if it will make you wiser cheesy
my dear I av not eaten talkless to av strength to type to u undecided
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Young03(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
rosalieene:
young!!!!!!!!!
pls sis dont take anything I post here serious
u know part of my lifestyle outside here
its just for fun
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Young03:

pls sis dont take anything I post here serious

u know part of my lifestyle outside here

its just for fun
u re asking me to sex n dump her n u say it's Jst for fun, don't give me that type of advice again angry
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Young03(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
timsonpreye:
u re asking me to sex n dump her n u say it's Jst for fun, don't give me that type of advice again angry

Advice no mean say u go do exactly what the adviser said
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Young03:

Advice no mean say u go do exactly what the adviser said
undecided
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
@OP

I'm really sorry for you. But guess what, it's not because of the "it's over ish from her" or your supposed "recurring tears and pains after her temporary breakups acts" no. I'm sorry for you because you're not a proponent and practitioner of "observation is believing." She may or may not even be a virgin as she claimed (no big deal though if she isn't) but your statement of certainty in that regard is a recipe for future heartbreak for you - in the event that she lied. Never hope or have hope that something told to you by another person is true instead always be hoping that it could be true. Superficiality isn't the same as realness.

Meanwhile, possessiveness is different from caring. . . Always have this at the back of your mind. So far, you aren't in a healthy relationship and this is partly due to your opportunistic tendencies (you don't have to agree with me), you have made yourself a servile to her rather than her loyalist. By the way, even loyalty is like a two-way traffic and its expected to be so in a healthy relationship.

Tell me that both of you fancies each other and I'll agree with you. But to say that one or either of you already love each other, I wager to say you're either intentionally lying or you don't know what love is.
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by stacyadams: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
grin grin try chop am,,,na so i pamper my first girl friend meanwhile she don dey ffuck hang legs up for north and east pole...i later chop come get stony heart for women matter now..try ur best chop am ..stace up
timsonpreye:
but brother n I can't chop her n leave her oh, I love her so much I can't leave her cry

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by SmellingAnus(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
sinaj:
jealousy is normal in a healthy reltnshp tongue

Happy weeknd to u too Smelling*covers mouth*
hahhaha since you can't mention my moniker, I will have to change it because of you... What do you think? ... Anyway, just wondering what a jealous Ikwerre babe will do to her. rival lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
@OP

I'm really sorry for you. But guess what, it's not because of the "it's over ish from her" or your supposed "recurring tears and pains after her temporary breakups acts" no. I'm sorry for you because you're not a proponent and practitioner of "observation is believing." She may or may not even be a virgin as she claimed (no big deal though if she isn't) but your statement of certainty in that regard is a recipe for future heartbreak for you - in the event that she lied. Never hope or have hope that something told to you by another person is true instead always be hoping that it could be true. Superficiality isn't the same as realness.

Meanwhile, possessiveness is different from caring. Always have this at the back of your mind. So far, you aren't in a healthy relationship and this is partly due to your opportunistic tendency (you don't have to agree with me), you have made yourself a servile to her rather than her loyalist. By the way, even loyalty is like a two-way traffic and its expected to be so in a healthy relationship.

Tell me that both of you fancies each other and I'll agree with you. But to say that one or either of you already love each other, I wager to say you're either intentionally lying or you don't know what love is.

even with ur big grammar u ain't saying d ryt tin, we both re in love with each other, I love her but her infantness is something sometimes I can't control.... Mind u I know d word ''love''
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin try chop am,,,na so i pamper my first girl friend meanwhile she don dey ffuck hang legs up for north and east pole...i later chop come get stony heart for women matter now..try ur best chop am ..stace up
lipsrsealed
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Diplomaticbeing(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
timsonpreye:
even with ur big grammar u ain't saying d ryt tin, we both re in love with each other, I love her but her infantness is something sometimes I can't control.... Mind u I know d word ''love''

Conceit is truly God's gift to petty people like you. Only a petty person will see love where trust doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by AuroraB(f): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
schumastic:

trouble maker, is your type that will remind the lecturer of assignment when he s about to leave.
meanwhile, u saying the op should leave the girl v u forgotten that at that age she will wantto explore n even if they preach heaven n earth she won't le him go.
Hahahahahaaaa!
Why don't he get someone his own size? Must it be her? Most relationships at that age don't last. The girl has a long way to go. He just have to let her be. Will it be okay by him if some guy is dating his 19yr old sis?
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

Who told you 19 is too young.

Girls get exposed to a lot of things quiet early in their lives, besides that was the age women started having families in the olden days. If Mott for education, 19 is ripe and old enough to start easing kids especially if she is fully developed with wide hips and other features that depict womanhood.

The girl only got jealous and reacted. I guess OP should forgive her and reassure her .

Bhet why cry tho?

I'm hardly moved to tears no matter what o !

If it's to have sex3? Age 19 is not too young for it. But I wouldn't advice a 19year old to start thinking about sexx instead of focusing on her studies. Cause that's how single teen moms are creatd and I bet you, she will have no clue on how to handle her child if perchance she follows your advice and becomes pregnant.
Girls in these recent times are not emotionally equipped in handling bn a single mum.
In own case. At 19years I was busy with my studies and I run away from guys.
At age 22, I was having crushes.. And trust me the crushes were more than one guy.. One week I will see one guy as Vandamme and be crushing on him grin Lol
Another month I will see one guy like one famous Indian actor those days and my live attention will change lol.
Another 3months I will see one guy like Mc hammer my heart will flip.. Lol.
So u see I wasn't inlove with anyone but just having crushes Upandan but I was still so scared of sexxx. I can crush for Africa lol
My saving grace was that my face was so innocent and I really didn't want to be disvirgined .so young guys coming my way are always patient and feel sorry for me lol. When they look at my innocent face.. They will shake their head and hug me.. I will smile and heave a sigh of relief lol.
I was really scared of sexxx.

At age 25, I wanted sexxx and I eventually got it through a matured guy. The puppy love I had back then with one guy crushing on me was gone. I didn't even want to see him sef and he was heartbroken.. But hey sorry am no longer inlove.
The matured guy wanted marriage but I was scared of getting married.. I honestly wasn't ready for marriage and babies..

Age 29,i still wasn't ready for marriage and babies.. Lol..

Age 32 when I lost my only brother through an accident, I then realise I need to be married and have a companion I can cherish and dote on.. Am naturally caring . so from age 32 up til Nw.. I really need someone to love and care for and he will do the same. This is now the time I now feel am ready for babies , husband and in-laws. Lol grin so help me God.
But am ready sha cheesy let's see how it goes. Lol. I know marriage is no child's play. And am ready to be serious in that department.

So there are lots of ladies like me.. 19years old out there who are ready for babies and marriage is very rare. U can't compare those days 19year old to the now 19year old.. No comparison at all. Ladies are no longer eager for marriage.. Yes we want to. Marry but not like before again.

So the op should take it easy on giving his all to that girl.. She's honestly not ready emotionally for serious dating. He should hang around and be her best friend. She will appreciate it alot.
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

Who told you 19 is too young.

Girls get exposed to a lot of things quiet early in their lives, besides that was the age women started having families in the olden days. If Mott for education, 19 is ripe and old enough to start easing kids especially if she is fully developed with wide hips and other features that depict womanhood.

The girl only got jealous and reacted. I guess OP should forgive her and reassure her .

Bhet why cry tho?

I'm hardly moved to tears no matter what o !

If it's to have sex3? Age 19 is not too young for it. But I wouldn't advice a 19year old to start thinking about sexx instead of focusing on her studies. Cause that's how single teen moms are creatd and I bet you, she will have no clue on how to handle her child if perchance she follows your advice and becomes pregnant.
Girls in these recent times are not emotionally equipped in handling bn a single mum.
At age 22, I was having crushes.. And trust me the crushes were more than one guy.. One week I will see one guy as Vandamme and be crushing on him grin Lol
Another month I will see one guy like one famous Indian actor those days and my live attention will change lol.
Another 3months I will see one guy like Mc hammer my heart will flip and I still start daydreaming .. Lol.
So u see I wasn't inlove with anyone but just having crushes Upandan but I was still so scared of sexxx. I can crush for Africa lol
My saving grace was that my face was so innocent and I really didn't want to be disvirgined .so young guys coming my way are always patient and feel sorry for me lol. When they look at my innocent face.. They will shake their head and hug me.. I will smile and heave a sigh of relief lol.

At age 25, I wanted sexxx and I eventually got it through a matured guy. The puppy love I had back then with one guy crushing on me was gone. I didn't even want to see him sef and he was heartbroken.. But hey sorry am no longer inlove.
The matured guy wanted marriage but I was scared of getting married.. I honestly wasn't ready for marriage and babies..

Age 32 when I lost my only brother through an accident, I then realise I need to be married and have a companion I can cherish and dote on.. Am naturally caring . so from age 32 up til Nw.. I really need someone to love and care for and he will do the same. This is now the time I now feel am ready for babies , husband and in-laws. Lol grin so help me God.
But am ready sha cheesy let's see how it goes. Lol. I know marriage is no child's play. And am ready to be serious in that department.

So there are lots of ladies like me.. 19years old out there who are ready for babies and marriage is very rare. U can't compare those days 19year old to the now 19year old.. No comparison at all. Ladies are no longer eager for marriage.. Yes we want to. Marry but not like before again.

So the op should take it easy on giving his all to that girl.. She's honestly not ready emotionally for serious dating. He should hang around and be her best friend. She will appreciate it alot.
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
timsonpreye:
good advice bro, am 2-2

Thanks your welcome.
Be patient with her.. So many years ahead of u to be so serious. Relax and tell her to relax too.. Too many conflict emotions in her
It's well

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by DLGUY: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
I got you Alexialin.

Funnily, I knew OP isn't ready for anything serious.
More like the puppy love kinda thingy.

But on a more serious note besides education, nothing stops a 19 year old from raising kids and being successful at it. I've seen such who are even more matured than those on their mid 30's. Do I need to remind you that the past CBN governor got married to one. Or was she 21?

So what is stopping you from getting hooked with you kinda man if I may ask. grin
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
alexialin:

Thanks your welcome.
Be patient with her.. So many years ahead of u to be so serious. Relax and tell her to relax too.. Too many conflict emotions in her
It's well
amen.... I av heard u bro, Tnx a lot
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:
I got you Alexialin.

But on a more serious note besides education, nothing stops a 19 year old from raising kids and being successful at it. I've seen such who are even more matured than those on their mid 30's. Do I need to remind you that the past CBN governor got married to one. Or was she 21?

So what is stopping you from getting hooked with you kinda man if I may ask. grin
bro am serious abt us but if I eventually disflow her, am scared she may even kill herself if she sees me talking to any girl around... sad
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by DLGUY: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
timsonpreye:
bro am serious abt us but if I eventually disflow her, am scared she may even kill herself if she sees me talking to any girl around... sad

Did she say she is a virgin? grin
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

Did she say she is a virgin? grin
I av confirmed but av not disflow yet, am not hurrying to do Dat...
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:
I got you Alexialin.

I wasn't ready for the rigour's of childbearing
I was scared of leaving my parents and living in one roof with guy
I was scared of the known for the unknown.. What will be my fate when am married to a man and his family am not familiar with? and will no longer be around the caring watch And warmth of my mum and siblings .mehn it was scary.. Very scary ...
I was still a kid sha even at 22

And when my mum died at age 27..my whole world came crushing right in front of me. I grieved for months. It was so painful. Extremely painful. But such is life. Our parents must die someday. It's inevitable.

But am stronger and better nw wink
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
timsonpreye:

She won't kill herself.. Trust me...
She will extremely hurt but death? Nah
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by sinaj(f): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahhaha since you can't mention my moniker, I will have to change it because of you... What do you think? ... Anyway, just wondering what a jealous Ikwerre babe will do to her. rival lipsrsealed
I will 'it's over my bf' so d rival can have him to herself.

Adont av power
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by SmellingAnus(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
sinaj:
I will 'it's over my bf' so d rival can have him to herself.

Adont av power
hmmnnn I guess you are the first peaceful Ikwe.. individual I have come across lipsrsealed
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by schumastic(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
AuroraB:
Hahahahahaaaa!
Why don't he get someone his own size? Must it be her? Most relationships at that age don't last. The girl has a long way to go. He just have to let her be. Will it be okay by him if some guy is dating his 19yr old sis?

forget, at 19 no girl wants to date a guy their age cus they feel he is still a small boy n that's y they go for older guys...lets put it to a taste, how old were u wen u first had your bf?
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Macgabe(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
timsonpreye:
yes she is being girlish, but Wat do u advise I do, quit d relationship Becos she is being too emotional??

Don't quit, tell her to sort our her emotions first and decide if she really want to be with you or not. If she said she's OK, sit her down and open up to her. Tell her the rate of her "on" and "off" isn't Ok for you so if she's not prepared to go through the ups and downs with you, then it's better not to start at all.
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by AuroraB(f): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
schumastic:

forget, at 19 no girl wants to date a guy their age cus they feel he is still a small boy n that's y they go for older guys...lets put it to a taste, how old were u wen u first had your bf?
Are you implying every girl at 19 has/had a bf? That's untrue oooo shocked
And to think they'd want to 'explore' someone older? Mbanu angry

#troublemaker
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
AuroraB:
Hahahahahaaaa!
so I should date a girl of my age or more than my age so that they will be giving me heartbreak everyday abi If I slap u ehhh ur sense go format.... angry
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
alexialin:

Another 3months I will see one guy like Mc hammer my heart will flip.. Lol.

sister am in love with ur advice, Tnx for sharing ur story with me but being her best friend do u mean quiting d relationship n Jst being her best friend because she really wants my love, she don't even want to miss a minute without me, we can talk now after dropping my phone another call from her at that same minute will enter and she will start telling me she's missing me, she doesn't allow me hangout with my friends again self, seriously am tried of all this, she complains a lot abt everytin I do and that gets me angry, pls more advice on Wat to do, am thinking of calling d relationship555 off before its too late...
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
timsonpreye:
sister am in love with ur advice, Tnx for sharing ur story with me but being her best friend do u mean quiting d relationship n Jst being her best friend because she really wants my love, she don't even want to miss a minute without me, we can talk now after dropping my phone another call from her at that same minute will enter and she will start telling me she's missing me, she doesn't allow me hangout with my friends again self, seriously am tried of all this, she complains a lot abt everytin I do and that gets me angry, pls more advice on Wat to do, am thinking of calling d relationship555 off before its too late...

Smiles your welcome.
About gf her hormones are raging. She wants to keep her virginity but at the same time she wants to make love to you. She has feelings for but she's confused if u have sex with her u will still cheat on her later.
And u know If u guys starts having sex.. U will be with other girls later so your conscience is judging u as well. U know she wants u all for herself. Guys your age still play around even though u are inlove with a particular babe.
For now just be friends.. So u won't hurt her feelings if u guys become sexual. Possibly in few years time, she will be able to handle her feeling for u.
So simple hang out and be friends
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by AuroraB(f): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
timsonpreye:
so I should date a girl of my age or more than my age so that they will be giving me heartbreak everyday abi If I slap u ehhh ur sense go format.... angry
Not on your life, you blithering idiot sad
You dare threaten to slap me? Slap your mother first, you uncultured misfit. How is my chat with him your business? Did I mention you low-lifer You seem to forget your uncouth manner and criminal tendencies can't be hidden online. You will die a shameful death, idiot. You jump into my discussion with your shitty, repulsive idea and wanna rub it in? Get lost and crawl back into the gulag you came out from, beast!
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
AuroraB:
Not on your life, you blithering idiot sad
You dare threaten to slap me? Slap your mother first, you uncultured misfit. How is my chat with him your business? Did I mention you low-lifer You seem to forget your uncouth manner and criminal tendencies can't be hidden online. You will die a shameful death, idiot. You jump into my discussion with your shitty, repulsive idea and wanna rub it in? Get lost and crawl back into the gulag you came out from, beast!
Lolzzz grin grin I can see someone killing her self Becos say my statement pain am grin ashewo I don Come ur house come steal before where u go call me criminal I told u earlier that if u bad mouth my thread I will bad mouth ur life, u think I was joking abi See as the color of ur skin be like person wey dey suffer from H!V n @vids.... Na u first find trouble Lose Bi$ch grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl / What will you do if you ever meet your girlfriend in this situation ? (pics). / Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.