Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex (3312 Views)

My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by pepemendy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
What do you all think?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
grin grin

Well, I guess that's some brokeazz mitch most likely thing to do since he got no little space for himself to bang. undecided
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by pepemendy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin grin

Well, I guess that's some brokeazz mitch most likely thing to do since he got no little space for himself to bang. undecided
and does foolish bae go day follow dem, smellos plenty 4 naija
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by pepemendy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
queensuccubus you don do am b4
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
pepemendy:
queensuccubus you don do am b4

grin

I never done it yet...I'm too choosy wink I have a very high standard when meeting someone tongue
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by Arthurwinner(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
u lil boys should invest your time in something benefiting than tis senseless talk.lemme be going
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by pepemendy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I never done that yet...I'm so choosy wink I have a very high standard when meeting someone tongue
good of you
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by pepemendy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Arthurwinner:
u lil boys should invest your time in something benefiting than tis senseless talk.lemme be going

grandpa commenting on senseless topic means you re senseless too

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by EternalTruth: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
pepemendy:
I think if you don't have your own room or your father's house, you don't have right to toto it means you ain't capable, smashing you girls upandan at another person's apartment I don't think it's right, you can't be free as you like, imagine smashing you girl without her making sound that's bullshiit, guys wise up find something good doing and make money
1000likes bro.

but wetin Man go do..
tomoro bae is coming and I'll direct her to my friend's apartment..

having my own apartment just so as to invite bae to my room isn't my priority right now..

so many vital things to achieve.

for now let's just manage with friend's house

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by pepemendy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
EternalTruth:
1000likes bro.

but wetin Man go do..
tomoro bae is coming and I'll direct her to my friend's apartment..

having my own apartment just so as to invite bae to my room isn't my priority right now..

so many vital things to achieve.

for now let's just manage with friend's house
chief you get point

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by flyover30(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
so u mean d only reason a man should make money is to smash Toto.sorry
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
If you cant afford an appartment or got no space in ur parents cramped up crib use a cheap hotel room...but since ur still up & coming, there's nothing wrong taking a chic to ur friend's house to fvck...i can't count the girls i fvcked after lectures @my pal's crib cos its closer even though i had a room to myself in my dad's then.Just make sure that ur friend aint the crazy type that would arrange with other guys to do ariki on ur chic! Yeah,yeah we all emphasize abt getting the cheddars but how much have u even made since u woke up...get money tho for real,but it ain't no fun if u ain't smashing no pussay..especially at ur age grin
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by Kobicove(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
...and you opened a thread just for this? undecided
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
As a soji guy If you/ve never smashed a girl in your friends house... then you never really enjoyed your university days....
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
pepemendy:
and does foolish bae go day follow dem, smellos plenty 4 naija
Ogbeni it doesn't make them foolish.... they are just horn (y) that's all.... Even some of them no dey believe say them go fut do am.... K o nji Na bastard.
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by pepemendy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
uzoclinton:
Ogbeni it doesn't make them foolish.... they are just horn (y) that's all.... Even some of them no dey believe say them go fut do am.... K o nji Na bastard.
konji na heavy Bastard

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by stacyadams: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
grin grin hotel no be cinema
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by pepemendy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin hotel no be cinema
dem sabi go cinema but to go hotel na problem
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by Medunah: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Girl wey you carry go frnd house go fvck, that one Na girlfriend??!

3 Likes

Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by DavidEsq(m): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I never done that yet...I'm too choosy wink I have a very high standard when meeting someone tongue
Na today we dey hear dah wan?

2 Likes

Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by Maxi112: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kobicove:
...and you opened a thread just for this? undecided
yeah... the thread worth it.

it's childish to smash your gf in a friend's house, some girls won't allow such.

more reason we have cheap hotels, short time and long time.

pay according to how your pocket can carry.

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by Maxi112: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Medunah:
hey! been a while.

yes! that one na girls.

you ain't clean either.
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by Maxi112: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
flyover30:
so u mean d only reason a man should make money is to smash Toto.sorry
he never said so, but what worth doing worth doing well.

for how long will you keep going to a friends house to smash, when will you have yours.

where do you even tell the babe you taking her to?

anyway.... girls get levels

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by Medunah: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maxi112:
hey! been a while.

yes! that one na girls.

you ain't clean either.
Hello

Yeah, I ain't clean either but that doesn't mean I av ever being shagged at my Bf's friends place
Re: Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex by pepemendy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Medunah:
that 1 na olosho, chief you're making sense

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Revitalize My Relationship / Describe Your Dad's Slap With Two Words / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.