Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (73677 Views)

'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by tck2000(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
lol
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by AlphaSoul: 9:59am On May 13, 2021
deparagon:
This is a counter thread to www.nairaland.com/3689026/guys-she-possesses-these-traits

Ladies Abeg we sef Get Qualities
i dey lie?

If He Possesses Most Of These Traits, Consider Marrying Him.

1. He doesn't Force Himself On You.

2. He Shares His Life Goals/Visions with you to have your Opinions.

3. He is not a Drunk (you know what these ones are capable of doing)

4.He loves you passionately.

5.He pays rapt attention to your complains & find/ suggest's possible way out's.

6.He is not a Fault Finder.

7. He is not quick at getting angry.

8.He doesn't Hit you.

9.He doesn't Spend irrelevantly.

10.He adhere's to most of the (+)advice you give him.

11.He doesn't Harass you in Public.

12. He talks about settling down with you.

13. He doesn't take actions all alone, he considers your opinions before making any move.

14. He talks more often on where, how and what to Invest on.

15. He talks more about the future.

17. He talks to you about moderate dressing.

18. He is always interested in your family's well-being.

19. He introduces you to his friends/colleagues not just as a Gf but as a potential wife.

Mehn my ink don finish i can go on and on and on, believe me there are good guys out there that exudes most of these traits, though most of 'em are introverts buh they're good.

Ladies let's have ya say!
Largely true.
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 13, 2021
Hopez456:
These qualities ain't hard naw, there are guys out there with these qualities. But here comes the problem, I have on occasions seen ladies dump such guys for being too nice and soft.
Lolz
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Sanctecosma(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2021
Even then, the above qualities will determine whether or not she will accept the proposal.
DLGUY:
Unfortunately, a girl don't decide when or whom she gets married to. She can only pray the right choice comes along.

You only have the choice to accept or reject a proposal but you have no control over who comes to you.
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by fucktardgirl2(f): 4:58pm On May 13, 2021
NAH.. let him just be endoyed with a mamoth cucumber ( just like him: https://milfoxxx.com/en/watch/206004272/mandingo-swarthy-ana-lhypnotickyd.html)
and I am gonna do anything for him. Anything at all. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.