Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. (956 Views)

I Lasted Longer Than She Expected And Gain More Respect / Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. / I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
When you read the title of the post, weren't you like - what the... Yes, you read the title well. In any normal relationship, cheating is devastating. It leads to chaos. But in today's world, whether one likes it or not, shouldn't one anticipate cheating. Don't get me wrong. That you anticipate cheating does not mean you abet it. I'm only saying if it is not anticipated and it happens, the devastation is huge. But if it's anticipated and it happens, the devastation is exiguous.So, cheating should be anticipated because if it happens the devastation will not be huge. To the next issue in the title: nothing can be done to prevent cheating. There are different factors that contribute to cheating but the worst of them all is SPENDING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH THE SAME PERSON. Sex and everything become routine, dull, boring, bland, insipid, vapid, trite, commonplace, hackneyed, clichéd. Even if you exhibit novel styles in the bedroom, the fact that it's still with the same person makes it uninteresting. If people cheat because of this, how then can you prevent cheating? You must have seen or heard of a scenario in which the wife of a respectable man bleeps a dirty mechanic. It is not that the husband is not good in bed. It is only that "the touch of someone new and forbidden is orgasmic, the best." Of recent, today I think, a man whose wife is more likely than not cheating on him posts on Nairaland about his wife's supposed affair with her boss and someone advises him to make his wife quit the job. What a fine move. But I have a question: how do you correct the factor leading her to PROBABLY have an affair with her boss. The institution of marriage should be revisited. This issue is making me despondent.
Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by pattybf(f): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
I see

1 Like

Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
pattybf:
I see
What do you see, if I may ask?
Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by DLGUY: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Try to add paragraphs to you post.
Almost can't read it the way it is now.

Thanks.

I managed to read it and your views are interesting.
Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:
Try to add paragraphs to you post.
Almost can't read it the way it is now.

Thanks.

I managed to read it and your views are interesting.
Thanks for telling me about the paragraph. Thanks for saying my views are interesting. Perhaps, if we admit this factor in relationships, relationships will be better.
Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by yomi007k(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
undecided

Story. ...I don tell my bae, if she cheat dts d end.

No need to beg.

1 Like

Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by DLGUY: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
solasolasola:
Thanks for telling me about the paragraph. Thanks for saying my views are interesting. Perhaps, if we admit this factor in relationships, relationships will be better.

It's not about admitting because the risk that cheating entails far outweighs it's pleasure.

If not for STD's, I wouldn't give a boot but I won't stand and let a cheating partner put my health at risk.

You may wanna probably lay more emphasut on spicing the relationship up. Like going in adventures, having dinner dates with other couples, doing sports or any other activities that interests you together. Those things would enhance the bond between the couple even more than sex.

I'm sure you saw the news about Omotola and her hubby travelling to Morocco.
Things like that.

1 Like

Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Story. ...I don tell my bae, if she cheat dts d end.

No need to beg.
Lol. Who says it's not the end. Who says this post is a plea? Lol.
Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

It's not about admitting because the risk that cheating entails far outweighs it's pleasure.

If not for STD's, I wouldn't give a boot but I won't stand and let a cheating partner put my health at risk.

You may wanna probably lay more emphasut on spicing the relationship up. Like going in adventures, having dinner dates with other couples, doing sports or any other activities that interests you together. Those things would enhance the bond between the couple even more than sex.

I'm sure you saw the news about Omotola and her hubby travelling to Morocco.
Things like that.
When you admit, it is to find a solution that could prevent cheating. The admission I'm talking about is not the one after cheating. It is the one before cheating with a view to preventing cheating. Yet, as I've noted in the post, we can only try and we SHOULD.
Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
solasolasola:
What do you see, if I may ask?
give me d name of dat ur gal dat fvcked and sucked anoda guy so bad dat u made dis write up. She deserves to be punished...

1 Like

Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
solasolasola:
When you admit, it is to find a solution that could prevent cheating. The admission I'm talking about is not the one after cheating. It is the one before cheating with a view to preventing cheating. Yet, as I've noted in the post, we can only try and we SHOULD.
its nt easy to forgive cheatin but let me give u a solution.

Make sure u forgive her and continue ur relationship with her, then start dating another gal, bring d gal home and fvck her good so ur girlfriend walks in on u both. If ur gal tries attacking d gal beat her then send d side chick home. Now u can apologize to ur galfriend, u will be satisfied
Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Smallville10:
give me d name of dat ur gal dat fvcked and sucked anoda guy so bad dat u made dis write up. She deserves to be punished...
Do not be a dick!
Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Smallville10:
its nt easy to forgive cheatin but let me give u a solution.

Make sure u forgive her and continue ur relationship with her, then start dating another gal, bring d gal home and fvck her good so ur girlfriend walks in on u both. If ur gal tries attacking d gal beat her then send d side chick home. Now u can apologize to ur galfriend, u will be satisfied
Her? Who? Are you sane?
Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by kevindd: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Honestly, I have had some awful experience with a cheating girlfriend some time ago. I installed a keylogger from https://www.refog.com on her phone and discovered that she was chatting with some guy all the time. We talked, and split up. I have been lonely since that time...
Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
kevindd:
Honestly, I have had some awful experience with a cheating girlfriend some time ago. I installed a keylogger on her phone and discovered that she was chatting with some guy all the time. We talked, and split up. I have been lonely since that time...
So sorry to hear this.
Re: Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. by westlius(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Cheating is good Man cheat woman cheat boyfriend cheat girlfriend cheat

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here: This Is What Happens When You Say "Yes"-photo / She Might Destroy My Ministry / Sex Is As Easy As ABC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.