Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (25872 Views)

Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Pastafarian: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I'm not an atheist.
that explains it
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pastafarian:

lol, didn't you see that most atheists didn't bother with his threads? he once opened a thread asking what happens when we "stop thinking", more knowledgeable people pointed out that its impossible to stop thinking but our great "Pauperniare" shouted them down with pseudo intellectual bullsheeet

as for the following he seems to have gathered, its simple, his monicker is Billyonaire, he brags that he's a billionaire, people would gladly follow such ffooollls because they too want to be "like him" so they follow him around hoping to learn a trick or two; that's why they praise his nonsense always even when they know its nonsense

try to imagine Dangote creating a monicker here, imagine the level of Ar.se licking that would happen, even S.eu.n might also lick his Arse; Dangote could post "the secret of my success is drinking nothing but garri for 5 months and eating sand" and our people would gladly drink garri and eat sand for 50 months

abeg leave the slowpoke
"paupernaire" crazy!

I used to think he was one of the mystics on this forum who seemed to possess some estoeric knowledge and but do not know how to share it but now I've just come to the conclusion that he's disturbed.

Ask him for any empirical evidence about what he's saying and he'll go on a rant about how he spent 20 years gathering his knowledge and his painstaking research amidst other bull.

I don tire to dey read am sef, lemme just leave him to his delusions.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pastafarian:

that explains it
What exactly have you contributed to this thread? In fact, what exactly have atheists contributed to growth of members of Nairaland rather than anger on anything that has to do with God? What has atheists contributed in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by buffalowings: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I completely agree with this. The world we live in a Control System.

Best captured in the album Control System by the Rapper Ab-Soul. So many false information flying around.

BOB asked a question on the Hiroshima and Nagasaki attack in his Song "F*cking Science": "How does someone denote an atomic bomb that it doesn't destroy the cameras?"

While their could be so many solutions to the question, you wonder why Hiroshima is back to normal life even though we know what Radioactive elements are capable of.

Again you ask, if it was faked, why? Why was it part of the events that ended the war? So many questions.

But one thing I know for sure is that the Government, especially of America and Russia, know the truth about our world.

guy seriously

you're taking BoB serious
a flat earther.
someone who doesn't believe the world is round?
I dey laf

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Pastafarian: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
What exactly have you contributed to this thread? In fact, what exactly have atheists contributed to growth of members of Nairaland rather than anger on anything that has to do with God? What has atheists contributed in Nigeria?

red herrings
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by babseg(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
buffalowings:

guy seriously

a flat earther.
I dey laf

Billyonaire next claim might be that the sky not there that it's just a hologram
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
The problem is, a lot are genuinely angry at some evils religion has done on our world that they get emotional and hang onto illogical tags. I understand this. What I detest is for the same candidate to assume the poster boy for logic.
Hahahahahahaha

I need to get my nut sac sucked tonite for this.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by buffalowings: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
SirWere:

Holy muthafucking shit shocked shocked shocked.

Come on Billyonaire.

You claim to have a degree in physics.

I swear this guy is just spewing rubbish

it is one thing to be philosophical
but at least let your reasoning be supported by science.

he is claiming we are earth bound because of the magnetic attraction of the carbon in our bodies and the one that abound around us..... like seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
babseg:

Billyonaire next claim might be that the sky not there that it's just a hologram
Lions move alone, but sheep move in droves. Come to me, respond to my write up and see me rendering your illiterate ass useless. I can bet with my long fingers that you can not understand a word in Quantum Mechanics even if the booklets are written in your language, needless of saying you can stand in the face of something as simple as a vampire. You little homeless prick.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
So you want every atheist to pop out claiming he did this & that? You shld understand better most especially in Nigeria.

Am an atheist, I Ve contributed so much to the society,. Pls, get your facts right.. And many more atheists who I don't know their names
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
buffalowings:

guy seriously

a flat earther.
I dey laf
No, I'm simply looking for answers. I don't throw away any theory until I've examined it. I'm ready to listen to every option. We've been lied to too much that we've got to question everything.

2 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
buffalowings:

he is claiming we are earth bound because of the magnetic attraction of the carbon in our bodies and the one that abound around us..... like seriously

And what is your opinion or your persective ? You Dont Have an Opinion, you have no perspective yet you criticise others perspective using your mundane half-educated faculties. Why are you people so boastful in your emptiness.

I have not seen any of the so called Nigerian atheists coming up with any perspective using science or logic but all you do is insult.

How stupid can a people be. Does it mean all atheists on nairaland are blank and stupid ?

Can a savvy atheist come up with an argument based on a perspective instead of just cursing and calling names ?

Is there any cerebral atheist here on nairaland ?
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by babseg(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
Lions move alone, but sheep move in droves. Come to me, respond to my write up and see me rendering your illiterate ass useless. I can bet with my long fingers that you can not understand a word in Quantum Mechanics even if the booklets are written in your language, needless of saying you can stand in the face of something as simple as a vampire. You little homeless prick.

You jumped my other write ups where I quoted. Ok. I have you just returned from the 5th dimension and with some ET weeds?

Were you able to align your consciousness at 45 degrees? If not call my name when you get to the 5th dimension as I will have to be coming from the 11th dimension of the esoteric realm tongue
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
babseg:

You jumped my other write ups where I quoted. Ok. I have you just returned from the 5th dimension and with some ET weeds?

Were you able to align your consciousness at 45 degrees? If not call my name when you get to the 5th dimension as I will have to be coming from the 11th dimension of the esoteric realm tongue

If this is how atheists reason then all atheists are idiots. If there is any atheist out there that think he is cerebral, I want a compelling evidence to proof there is nothing outside of physicality.

Is this idi0t representing all atheists ? It is bad news, if this mor0n is your best player.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
buffalowings:

My broda, e shock me too.

On top of it, that's just one of the many pseudo-scientific nonsense that has come out from him.

Ask am to provide you proof now, you'll start hearing about 20 years of research and how advanced he is on Quantumn Mechanics grin grin

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
SirWere:

My broda, e shock me too.

On top of it, that's just one of the many pseudo-scientific nonsense that has come out from him.

Ask am to provide you proof now, you'll start hearing about 20 years of research and how advanced he is on Quantumn Mechanics grin grin

Dear Stupid atheist, leave the topic of the thread, prove to me that there nothing outside physicality, dear atheist. Or are you as daft as the other mor0n?
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Theist debate Theist
Theist debate atheist
Pantheist debate atheist......

Make una Continue... I was getting irritated with both parties but seems it's fun tho.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
adepeter26:
Theist debate Theist
Theist debate atheist
Pantheist debate atheist......

Make una Continue... I was getting irritated with both parties but seems it's fun tho.

It is fun. I want an atheist out here prove to me that there is nothing outside of physicality. Is there an atheist out there so cerebral ?
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pastafarian:

red herrings
Red herrings? Lol. Atheists sef! To which of your points exactly?
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Red herrings? Lol. Atheists sef! To which of your points exactly?

I have been calling out atheists as long as I remember, to proof to me that the Universe came out of 'nothing', cos they need to explain to me the intrinsic nature of 'nothing'.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Pastafarian: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

I have been calling out atheists as long as I remember, to proof to me that the Universe came out of 'nothing', cos they need to explain to me the intrinsic nature of 'nothing'.

atheism never laid any claim to how the universe came about, its disappointing hearing this kinda nonsense from a self proclaimed former atheist tongue
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

Dear Stupid atheist, leave the topic of the thread, prove to me that there nothing outside physicality, dear atheist. Or are you as daft as the other mor0n?
Which atheist actually says he's 100 percent certain nothing outside of physicality exists
Even Dawkins, who is a very vocal anti-theist rates himself a 6 out of 7 on the atheist scale.

Atheist for 10 years indeed! You're exposing yourself already.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
adepeter26:

So you want every atheist to pop out claiming he did this & that? You shld understand better most especially in Nigeria.

Am an atheist, I Ve contributed so much to the society,. Pls, get your facts right.. And many more atheists who I don't know their names
I'm not asking for that. The way you guys lash at Theists makes one question the contribution of theists to the survival of humanity. But a simply examination shows the reverse is the case. What exactly has atheism done for Nigeria? Even the education you have today was brought by theists. I welcome the talk about you if you like.

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
No atheist out there living or death ? To come and explain to me more about the big bang and how the universe came from 'nothing' and the nature of this so-called 'nothing'. Cos as much as I know 'void', it is no longer nothing. There are hydrogen atoms at speed of light and infinite density in 'void', which is the reason that the sound from blackholes could could resonate and bring creation out of 'void'.

"Let there Be Light" - Genesis 1 Vs 3.

Above was the 'Sound' that activated Creation according to the Jewish Bible

In the Begining was the "WORD" - John 1 Vs 1

Above was Sound in creation according to the Bible.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by buffalowings: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

The way I see it, from my research both within and without the finite and infinite time-space continuum, Is just our creation. To be frank with you, our Earth is as tiny as an atom in comparison to the totality of the cosmos.

I am not mincing words, when I say, there is NOTHING out there that can compare to what we are. Even the Archons and Demons, envy our creative powers. We are the only entity that can materialize with our thoughts and it is true. I do not mean this in religious or motivational aspect, I mean that every thought emanating from your mind, is a potential creation. As long as you have achieve self and God realization, then you will know exactly how to make thought materialize. There is nothing magical about these abilities, it is just that our classical physics has been wrong. It took a few dedicated people to give up their enterprising lives to dedicate their resources to study the matrix.

If you have followed by threads as you opined, then you will notice my consistent trends as I continue on the journey, and as it is today. I am telling you to do me a favor and look at the archeological sites from space. You will come to the truth that all the archeological sites are located on a single Latitude on Earth. All are lined up on a circumference and diameter of the Earth. These are magnetrons, integrated circuits, acoustic sound producing equipments and even the Ark of Covenants and the scrolls on how to reset them are Everly present and these wars are just to 'steal' the so called archeological artifacts to a location safe in the hands of the Israelites who have almost all the manuscripts to reset these machines to take Earth to the next level of Consciousness. The rest of the world are just moving around like masses of slaves working for the few.

I am sharing this, so most people who choose to believe me will go into in-depth researches. We are not alone in the Universe and we have entities who we are their food source, yes, it is a sad truth. Just like we eat cattles and goats and chickens etc, there are other entities using us as good source.

Even mosquito for example survives on our blood and there are other entities tinier than mosquitoes, even though they are physical and can move at speed of light across different dimensions we feel their effects and we are scared. We are scared because we do not know the size of these entities and funny enough they can change shape to look like giants of anything. But guess what ? They are scared of our creative abilities, because we can change them to butterflies or insects even with out thoughts.

But since our schools teach us lies, we do not know how to control these things, and we run to churches and the pastors are thieves and the masses become poor and helpless. It is in the face of such phenomena that I went into researches that has taken me nearly 20yrs and when I come here to share with people, they call me names.

I do not care and I will not be humbled by mass stupidity.

I will state my truth as follows;
That this Earth was created from VOID.

That VOID is NOT empty space, but a region filled with elements but I can proof Hydrogen atoms moving at speed of light.

That Sound started creation from the 1st dimension and Duality started at Second Dimension when sound/light emanated due to resonance of sound in vacuum to create electrical impulse which interacted with particles in void to form Light, so Sound and Light are the basis of material Universe.

That Third Dimension, Light and Sound were collapsed by consciousness to form matter, which we are made of and we are on the 3rd Dimension while we are 4 dimensional entity.

That as 4 dimensional entities which is a function of the mind, that mind controls matter.

That we are not matter and we are not our physical body. There is a multidimensional entity in us, which is our soul.

That Our Earth body is a spacesuit designed for planet Earth. And that we will drop this Earth-bound space suit at Death and move to higher dimension, because due to magnetism of the Earth, which we call Gravity, matter can not move to any higher dimension, it is doom for material world.

That we can teleport as light being (soul) to other planets and live there comfortably.

That other planets have lives, but we can not see it with our physical eyes because it is an organ of a 3 dimensional body designed for just 3rd dimension, but as Soul we can see, hear, move at light speed and are not inhibited by physically senses.

I want to say that the reasons that atheist do not believe in existence of anything outside logic is not their fault. They have a mental disorder occasioned by a dysfunctional or impaired right hemisphere of their brains, a scan will show that there are less activities in their right brain hemisphere while there are superb neuro-transmitting activities in the left brain hemisphere where logic, intelligence, maths and languages are controlled. But the right brain is activated by suffering, problems, sickness and some drugs, it is the faculty for intuition and impulse. These atheists need our help, they have mental problems.

I want to state clearly, that we need a new planet and we need to work very hard to find a way to create a new planet within Earth's orbit if we must preserve our species and at this moment, we have the technology, few select group have this technology that will revolutionize our species and make humans interplanetary and inter-galaxy beings. We have been stocked on Earth for too long. Its not a good idea to sit on the surface of a planet and get so exposed to the elements.

We need new planet. So, its time to stop being silly, we need to make sure that we begin to start acting as the Gods that we are. There is no other God out there in our hologram but us. And we can do anything, except some of us that choose to be stupid.

can you link a scientific paper that shows that atheists' right brain hemispheres ain't alright.

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Pastafarian: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
SirWere:

Which atheist actually says he's 100 percent certain nothing outside of physicality exists
Even Dawkins, who is a very vocal anti-theist rates himself a 6 out of 7 on the atheist scale.

lol, the guy just spits predictable nonsense we've gotten accustomed to hearing from deluded theists
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is fun. I want an atheist out here prove to me that there is nothing outside of physicality. Is there an atheist out there so cerebral ?
Me,, come online to prove what? That's like a vicious cycle of disagreement... I get other things to prove in my field jarě...
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by babseg(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

If this is how atheists reason then all atheists are idiots. If there is any atheist out there that think he is cerebral, I want a compelling evidence to proof there is nothing outside of physicality.

Is this idi0t representing all atheists ? It is bad news, if this mor0n is your best player.

Unfortunately for you I'm not an Atheist
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I'm not asking for that. The way you guys lash at Theists makes one question the contribution of theists to the survival of humanity. But a simply examination shows the reverse is the case. What exactly has atheism done for Nigeria? Even the education you have today was brought by theists. I welcome the talk about you if you like.
You Ve a point but em speaking for myself as an atheist.

But saying education was brought by the Theists isn't a valid argument because most things Theists enjoy are products of science and not religion. - wha abt this? wink

Éducation and knowledge are independent of religious basis br0
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
buffalowings:

can you link a scientific paper that shows that atheists' right brain hemispheres ain't alright.
On this, Billy bleeped up like kilode.....
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
SirWere:

So you are an incompetent atheist ? So, you are now degrading your capabilities as an atheist ? Why should any intellectual in science talk about Darwin and even Einstein. Einstein made a serious error with his Theory of Relativity and some of you still quote Einstein as if he is an icon in Physics. Our research on Quantum Dynamics expose the folly most of the big names in Physics who cook up 'Constants' to fill in for their unbalanced equations and Einstein was one of such fellows. Now I know you are too low to talk to me. You are way too low and local.

I can authoritatively say that Darwin and Einstein were not as smart as most of you think he was. They introduce equations to even the odds of unbalanced equations.

How can anyone expect to use the logic and mental intelligence to solve Quantum Dynamics ? We certainly know that in Quantum Field that the 'observer' influences the result of any experiment because consciousness collapse the wave-function, but some of you are still so daft that you are not able to research on the findings that have flawed Einstein and Darwin's Theories.

Backward Atheist.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Pastafarian: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
babseg:

Unfortunately for you I'm not an Atheist

our pauperniare that travelled to 11th dimension called you an atheist and you're saying No?

how could he possibly be wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Falling Down Under Anointing? / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) / Celebration TV 4Th Anniversary: Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate TV Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.