Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) (7974 Views)

Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by CaroLyner(f): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
is that you?
Transgender much?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
Transgender much?
That doesn't answer my question
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by columbus007(m): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Well it's okay,i'am leaving the Internet soon sha. undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Stop the hate
Lol hunny iv got ones wayy cuter than both of them smiley
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Heromaniaa: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
JacksonD7:

You need to get a job mate, and those boobs are a turn off for me.
You need a job too. What gave you the impression that I am trying to turn you on?? And yes, what you are reading now is my job!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by JacksonD7: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Heromaniaa:
You need a job too. What gave you the impression that I am trying to turn you on?? And yes, what you are reading now is my job!!

Your job involves posting boobs online wow, you need a new job mate. The turn off meant I didn't find those women attractive I never said you were trying to turn me on.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by CaroLyner(f): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
That doesn't answer my question
YEP
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
YEP
which of em tho? grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by StarPlayer: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Lol hunny iv got ones wayy cuter than both of them smiley
I seriously doubt that. If you got it you'll def flaunt it.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
I seriously doubt that. If you got it you'll def flaunt it.
Nah don't want them on my trail grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by TheAziz: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Buh party isn't a crime sha
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by StarPlayer: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Nah don't want them on my trail grin
Haha..yea right
like that's not what all girls want
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by photoshoot(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
StarPlayer:
Haha..yea right like that's not what all girls want
Not me
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
waste beings
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
StarPlayer:
Haha..yea right like that's not what all girls want
Not me

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by LegalBaby(f): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by CaroLyner(f): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
which of em tho? grin
second one
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by LaDolceVida(f): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2017
both deflated.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Jlow2: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
paybak:
where is my vaseline? ayam coming. these boobs and asses can not go in vain.
laff wan kill me

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Die, According To A Bunch Of People Who Died / She Replied After 2 Weeks ( Pictures) / How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.