Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf (7774 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Good evening nairalanders... This issue is one out of many bothering me in 2022...

Let me first of all apologize for all the evil things I have said about women being so cheap, hence the reason they fall into the hands of bad guys... cos am now guilty of a bad guy here

My previous relationship was just about crashing, in fact I was totally fed up with KATE, I vowed to end 2019 with her, and so it was... I never wanted to have any serious relationship with any lady until I have a sustainable financial source of income... I was doing fine without a girlfriend until this one wriggled her way into my life, thinking she have found love...

So me and this girl (in her late 20's) started dating deep into 2019 to 2020...

Truth is she was the one who toasted me, she would come to our house to charge phone's and the rest, from there things started happening... I felt whatever that's going on won't last long, but hell no, she just wanted true Love... Which I have been deceiving her with

By standard of wife material (she's a perfect example to the core), very caring and loving

her limitations is her status... Way too local and not up to my standard...

We started dating and the truth is that we both have different reasons for dating each other...

I decided to keep her because of the services I get from her as I must constantly oil my engine... I felt everything will die off naturally as my previous relationship has, now am hooked up...

I got to know her intention of marriage in 2020 during the lockdown, but since then i have been looking for ways to end everything with her, cos I have no intention of marrying her and I feel I have deceived her a lot, She sees me as who I am not... And my plain character have deceived her a lot...

She did no wrong loving me, her only offense was that she could not sense that am deceiving her... If she was up to my social status I would have married her but she is no where close to who I can present to my people as my wife...

I have been looking for ways to let her know am not ready to marry er... One taught am having is teaming up with a false prophet to tell er this guy (me) am not the guy for her... She really deserves the best in life, but I see myself as the wrong guy for her... She has never given me any reason to suspect she's dating another guy, all her attention is always on me

This year she's expecting our relationship to move to the next level... Like introduction and the rest

Experts in the house, how do I pull this off... I just don't want her to feel so bad towards me...

Help me!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Arrange a meeting with her, sit her down and offer her something to drink or chew, with a big smile on your face, tell her you are not going again. Keep the smile after saying it, it can’t get more peaceful than that.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Jamieb(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
If you have no intention of being with anyone long term, don't let anything you're having exceed 3 months. One person will eventually catch feelings. This is to avoid a "you use me" later.

OP there is no honourable way to end it. You've wasted her time, love, and everything and now you're leaving her damaged.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Digitallegendzx(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Do unto others what you want to be done unto you... Find a time tell her you are going out, go to an eatery and give a good treatment, play live and give her a good memories all the day then find something fascinating like something hooge and give her

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by fikayormi(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
You should have thought about this before getting to this level but you reason with your dick instead of your brain.

Wo just tell her ASAP she will be bitter and cry but trust me she will be fine

Broken relationship is better than broken marriage after all

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jamieb:
If you have no intention of being with anyone long term, don't let anything you're having exceed 3 months. One person will eventually catch feelings. This is to avoid a "you use me" later.

OP there is no honourable way to end it. You've wasted her time, love, and everything and now you're leaving her damaged.

Exactly my fear... I have deceived her too much... I feel so bad myself... What can I give her as a pay off... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Digitallegendzx:
Do unto others what you want to be done unto you... Find a time tell her you are going out, go to an eatery and give a good treatment, play live and give her a good memories all the day then find something fascinating like something hooge and give her

Thanks sir... I will try my best to do this
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by luvyaself95(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is why men die early before their time
If you're not ready for relationship fine discard her.
But if you want to marry, it better you get serious with her because when a man marry a woman that love him he will live long because she will not be stressing you the, unlike the one that doesn't love you but marry for money.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by sirzee1660(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
This story too long but eh! You're bad guy and you will b hurt later in future after wasting her time....guys please if u don't want anything serious just end it within 2 to 3 months it can be easily fixed. Well girls are the course of they problem, most of them loves bad guys ...they will strictly tell u I love bad guys with bad vibes ...this gender no get sense
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Boogyman557: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE

BLA enough WEED 4 her front or tell the BANI say SOMETIMES ur brain no de CORRECT and u de SCATTER TINZ...

And sometimes u de run enter MARKET NAKKED..

WTF MAN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
sirzee1660:
This story too long but eh! You're bad guy and you will b hurt later in future after wasting her time....guys please if u don't want anything serious just end it within 2 to 3 months it can be easily fixed. Well girls are the course of they problem, most of them loves bad guys ...they will strictly tell u I love bad guys with bad vibes ...this gender no get sense

I just tire brother... How I wan do this wan pass now, the matter wan dey enter her church now, pastor go come dey pressurize her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
fikayormi:
You should have thought about this before getting to this level but you reason with your dick instead of your brain.

Wo just tell her ASAP she will be bitter and cry but trust me she will be fine

Broken relationship is better than broken marriage after all

It's so bad of me man... I just have to let her go... I keep putting myself into deep mess

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Kennyprince: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
My only advice is for you to marry this girl and be happy.

Bros, sometimes life doesn't work the way we expect. If she is of good behaviour and all, just marry her.

You mustn't make all the money of earth before marriage bro.

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kennyprince:
My only advice is for you to marry this girl and be happy.

Bros, sometimes life doesn't work the way we expect. If she is of good behaviour and all, just marry her.

You mustn't make all the money of earth before marriage bro.

To a large extent is not about money, it's about her level, she ranks low compared to my two elder brothers wife... How do I present her to my parents as my wife is my biggest problem here... cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Ocholu: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
RedMac:

To a large extent is not about money, it's about her level, she ranks low compared to my two elder brothers wife... How do I present her to my parents as my wife is my biggest problem here... cry

What do you mean by rank low bros? She no go school abi wetin? Abi na Onions she de sell for street?

Oh! So you get time to chok your penis inside her oil well, but you no get time to marry her abi? Seems both of you rank low after all. But, from my calculations, you even rank lower than her.

Let me be real with you OP;

Good women de scarce now. If you find one, hold am tight. If not, gimme her digits. You can equally, upgrade her social strata. Publish her to the level you want ma gee.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by soundOsonic: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
She is not in your status?
But you two dey thesame compound dey pay thesame house rent? She dey local.
I understand you sir. But the problem be say you think marriage is all about status?

Modified:

It is easier for you to measure and compare your brother's wife with this girl than your own life with that of your brothers'. How true is man?
You convince yourself you have value by saying you will make it this year, you don't know it's a defence mechanism you put up to make yourself feel good.
If you can upgrade, why do you believe she can't upgrade herself financially even if it is not occupation wise.
Your case isn't about the girl measuring up to your fairytale standard NO. The problem is your Big ego in that your small man body putting a disillusioned pressure on himself.
You are not the man you look in the mirror sir, atleast not yet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ocholu:

What do you mean by rank low bros? She no go school abi wetin? Abi na Onions she de sell for street?

Oh! So you get time to chok your penis inside her oil well, but you no get time to marry her abi? Seems both of you rank low after all. But, from my calculations, you even rank lower than her.

Good women de scarce now. If you find one, hold am tight. If not, gimme her digits. You can equally, upgrade her social strata. Publish her to the level you want ma gee.

Hmmmmm it's my biggest flop ever... I am a graduate, my brothers wife are Doctor and nurse respectively... But she's just got only ND and currently learning hair dressing...

Now I wish she can double date and find a guy who's serious and ready for marriage

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
soundOsonic:
She is not in your status?
But you two dey thesame compound dey pay thesame house rent? She dey local.
I understand you sir. But the problem be say you think marriage is all about status?

Hmmmmm na me understand wetin I mean by status... On my part my people will see me as someone with low class as well... I just wish I can make all the money I want to make this year, cos it's only money that can stop this nonsense if I must marry her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by soundOsonic: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
RedMac:

Hmmmmm na me understand wetin I mean by status... On my part my people will see me as someone with low class as well... I just wish I can make all the money I want to make this year, cos it's only money that can stop this nonsense if I must marry her
You no get money and you dey talk say the babe no dey your status. What other status are you talking about let us know if it is something understandable.
Meself dey do one local girl like this but I no dey mention status because she is young and have time to grow

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
soundOsonic:

You no get money and you dey talk say the babe no dey your status. What other status are you talking about let us know if it is something understandable.
Meself dey do one local girl like this but I no dey mention status because she is young and have time to grow

She does not fit into my plans... I just don't want to be the odd one out of us (3 boys) the other two have standard wife's... Doctor (working in Saudi) nurse (working in Canada)

The fear of settling down with someone not up to the class of my elder brothers wife is so scaring...

I have vowed to use 2022 to upgrade my financial status as well...

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ocholu:

My goal this year is to chase financial stability... And I could still upgrade her with the right money, but I can't chase two things at the same Time

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
RedMac:
Good evening nairalanders... This issue is one out of many bothering me in 2022...

Let me first of all apologize for all the evil things I have said about women being so cheap, hence the reason they fall into the hands of bad guys... cos am now guilty of a bad guy here

My previous relationship was just about crashing, in fact I was totally fed up with KATE, I vowed to end 2019 with her, and so it was... I never wanted to have any serious relationship with any lady until I have a sustainable financial source of income... I was doing fine without a girlfriend until this one wriggled her way into my life, thinking she have found love...

So me and this girl (in her late 20's) started dating deep into 2019 to 2020...

Truth is she was the one who toasted me, she would come to our house to charge phone's and the rest, from there things started happening... I felt whatever that's going on won't last long, but hell no, she just wanted true Love... Which I have been deceiving her with

By standard of wife material (she's a perfect example to the core), very caring and loving

her limitations is her status... Way too local and not up to my standard...

We started dating and the truth is that we both have different reasons for dating each other...

I decided to keep her because of the services I get from her as I must constantly oil my engine... I felt everything will die off naturally as my previous relationship has, now am hooked up...

I got to know her intention of marriage in 2020 during the lockdown, but since then i have been looking for ways to end everything with her, cos I have no intention of marrying her and I feel I have deceived her a lot, She sees me as who I am not... And my plain character have deceived her a lot...

She did no wrong loving me, her only offense was that she could not sense that am deceiving her... If she was up to my social status I would have married her but she is no where close to who I can present to my people as my wife...

I have been looking for ways to let her know am not ready to marry er... One taught am having is teaming up with a false prophet to tell er this guy (me) am not the guy for her... She really deserves the best in life, but I see myself as the wrong guy for her... She has never given me any reason to suspect she's dating another guy, all her attention is always on me

This year she's expecting our relationship to move to the next level... Like introduction and the rest

Experts in the house, how do I pull this off... I just don't want her to feel so bad towards me...

Help me!!!

Why you with people emotions?
Why make fake promises ?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by BigJoe19: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tell her straight up and move on. Girls do worse and they don't bat an eyelid.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
redstaarx:

Why you with people emotions?
Why make fake promises ?

I never promised her marriage... Her actions makes me feel she wants marriage...

There's that level of love someone shows to you, u don't need prophet to tell u what she wants...

I know i played with her emotions by not telling her I am not ready, this is my mistake in all these

1 Like

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Sonnobax15(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Sammy101111(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol like i always say all woman as plan B
If you dont love her again no be force just tell her and move on
Nothing lost
Nothing spoil
Woman no deserve men heart
And don't ever trust a woman if you have not marry her even if you marry her you can't still trust her woman heart are flexible so bro leaving her is not a big issue na normal thing

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Kirkman: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
RedMac:

Hmmmmm it's my biggest flop ever... I am a graduate, my brothers wife are Doctor and nurse respectively... But she's just got only ND and currently learning hair dressing...

Now I wish she can double date and find a guy who's serious and ready for marriage
Oga your options aren't limited, have you ever tried asking her how far with her plans for HND or if she has plans to open a hair dressing salon of her own? It's not all about sleeping with her and satisfying yourself. Make plans for her and upgrade her to whatever status that you want.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by GboyegaD(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
The part I don't understand is the social status. If you find peace in someone, why are you bothered about what people will think about who you choose to marry?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Blessings27(f): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
There's no nice way to "hurt" someone... Just tell her you don't have any intention to marry her and that's why you want to end the Relationship.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
RedMac:

I never promised her marriage... Her actions makes me feel she wants marriage...

There's that level of love someone shows to you, u don't need prophet to tell u what she wants...

I know i played with her emotions by not telling her I am not ready, this is my mistake in all these

I dunno what to say. Don’t do something you’ll regret though
Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by RedMac: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kirkman:

Oga your options aren't limited, have you ever tried asking her how far with her plans for HND or if she has plans to open a hair dressing salon of her own? It's not all about sleeping with her and satisfying yourself. Make plans for her and upgrade her to whatever status that you want.

Definitely she will open a salon... She will definitely also go back to school... Am just so confused... I feel the target set before me by my two elder brothers is what is making me think she's low in status...

I may keep her and fly her out with me, cause my brothers have it in mind to move me out since their wife's are out there...

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf by leshluap(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
In this life, there is neither reward nor punish, there are consequences.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weather Tv Presenter Goes Red Faced As Boobs Slips From Bra (pics, Vid) / My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. / Ladies You Have $5 Build Your Ideal Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.