Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic (2761 Views)

. / Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by AtheistNews: 2:13am On Mar 19, 2017
According to reports from India, a 31-year-old man named H. Farook was hacked to death on Thursday night by four men who were pissed off that he posted atheistic messages on a WhatsApp group and Facebook page.

At 11.15pm on Thursday, [Farook] received a phone call summoning him out of the house. His wife advised him not to go out so late at night. However, he left home, saying he would be back in 10 minutes. He had gone to a sewage treatment plant near Ukkadam on a motorcycle, where a four-member gang waylaid him.
They waylaid Farook, who attempted to escape. However, he was assaulted with sickles by the gang and suffered deep cuts to his neck and abdomen. He succumbed to his injuries on the spot.

One man, a Muslim, has already been arrested for the murder (though his lawyer is appealing) while two others have been connected with it.

According to police, Farook was administering a WhatsApp group where he posted rationalistic views against his religion. He also posted rationalistic messages on his Facebook page which came in for criticism by members of the community.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/03/18/indian-atheist-hacked-to-death-after-posting-criticisms-of-religion-on-social-media/
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by hesupamo: 2:29am On Mar 19, 2017
If God is real, HE DOES NOT NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP TO KILL PEOPLE.

Holy books are full of supposed examples of God lashing out with plagues, snakes, earthquakes, angels, and demons against those that make him cranky or look at him funny or breathe the wrong way.

If God hates atheists that much, he could incinerate them all with fire from heaven in one stroke.

If God requires you to kill for him, he's not a very powerful God.

6 Likes

Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by kuljoe4: 2:44am On Mar 19, 2017
foolish religious people who just aggressive whenever their gods are questioned.
Why don't you allow your inanimate and dumb gods punish them, since he is all powerful
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 19, 2017
That means if i and Seun were there we would have been hacked to death a long while ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by moskobaba(m): 3:30am On Mar 19, 2017
The world becoming too religious
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:32am On Mar 19, 2017
PaulKillerman:
That means if i and Seun were there we would have been hacked to death a long while ago

You had better remain here then cheesy grin

Honestly, everyone has the right to believe in whatever they want. I am a Christian, I'm satisfied with that.

So should every other belief be welcomed.

It is at each person's discretion or conviction.

Its that simple! Humans just like complicating things!!! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by UyiIredia(m): 4:33am On Mar 19, 2017
There are 3 options. Either he is resting in oblivion, or he is burning in hell or he is resting in the bosom of the Lord. Peace.
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by Blitzerz: 5:55am On Mar 19, 2017
Only in Christian and Christian majority countries, is where atheists find general comfort and safety.
No where else.

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by orisa37: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2017
Please tell Francis That there's Hell every where for Christians, Atheists and Hypocrites who don't repent.
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by JideAmuGiaka: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2017
Blitzerz:
Only in Christian and Christian majority countries, is where atheists find general comfort and safety.
No where else.

Well said. Atheists sometimes are too illogical, they always try to make provocative comments against any religion. To them, nothing is evil I wonder how they leave their lifes. Not supporting the killing thou.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by MrMontella(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2017
may he rest in peace.
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by dalaman: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2017
Islam is the most dangerous and and illogical religion that exist among the world's major religions. It's level of intolerance is second to non. They kill each other, kill those that do not believe in their religion, kill those that are muslims but disagree with their sect or doctrine, kill kill kill.

When will muslims learn to allow Allah fight those that insult him and his religion? Surely they know that Allah is imaginary and can do nothing that is why they are always killing people. Islam is a religion of hate pure and simple.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by Amberon: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Exactly, but the atheists don't know this.
Blitzerz:
No where else.

Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2017
Amberon:
Who says they don't?
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by Pastafarian: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Who says they don't?

amberon said we don't and he said this with the leading of the holy spirit so he must be right grin
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by Amberon: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Who told you i was male? And who brought the holy spirit into this? Receive sense!
Pastafarian:

amberon said we don't and he said this with the leading of the holy spirit so he must be right grin
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by Pastafarian: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2017
Amberon:
Who told you i was male? And who brought the holy spirit into this? Receive sense!
you have a vagyna? congratulations

read between the lines, I'm simply challenging the below claim with humour

I put it to you that this is totally false
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by firstking01(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2017
Those people are the kinda people we could regard as the scribes and pharisees...they are not jesus's convicted.
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by JackBizzle: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Well said. Atheists sometimes are too illogical, they always try to make provocative comments against any religion. To them, nothing is evil I wonder how they leave their lifes. Not supporting the killing thou.

Keep quiet.
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by JideAmuGiaka: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Keep quiet.
Yes Boss
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by Amberon: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Are you naturally slow or is it only on Sundays?
Pastafarian:

you have a vagyna? congratulations

read between the lines, I'm simply challenging the below claim with humour

I put it to you that this is totally false
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Muslims will always be who they are. Evil...
Lalasticlala
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by Pastafarian: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Amberon:
Are you naturally slow or is it only on Sundays?

defend your claim bro/sis
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by JackBizzle: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
vedaxcool, albaqir, tingtingz,demmzy15

Care to comment?
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by ilynem(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
hesupamo:
If God is real, HE DOES NOT NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP TO KILL PEOPLE.

Holy books are full of supposed examples of God lashing out with plagues, snakes, earthquakes, angels, and demons against those that make him cranky or look at him funny or breathe the wrong way.

If God hates atheists that much, he could incinerate them all with fire from heaven in one stroke.

If God requires you to kill for him, he's not a very powerful God.
As a Christian, I will say God LOVES atheists. The love is in capital letter.
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by Demmzy15(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
JackBizzle:
vedaxcool, albaqir, tingtingz,demmzy15

Care to comment?
What do you want us to say? This act is clearly against the teachings of Islam, at no point are you allowed to lynch someone. This is why rules and laws in the society.

If it were to be in an Islamic State, those men who killed that men would be executed.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by ilynem(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

No matter the illogical comment made, no one is supposed to raise a finger on him. As a Christian, I am to show love to every person including Atheists and Muslims. The love of Christ is what draws these people to God and not hatred and killing. This cannot be justified in any sense no matter what he said.
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by JackBizzle: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:
What do you want us to say? This act is clearly against the teachings of Islam, at no point are you allowed to lynch someone. This is why rules and laws in the society.

If it were to be in an Islamic State, those men who killed that men would be executed.

There is an islamic state where atheism is recognized as terrorism. The killers would be pardoned or given a light sentence there.

I just want to see how you guys react to the news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by ilynem(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
dalaman:
Islam is the most dangerous and and illogical religion that exist among the world's major religions. It's level of intolerance is second to non. They kill each other, kill those that do not believe in their religion, kill those that are muslims but disagree with their sect or doctrine, kill kill kill.

When will muslims learn to allow Allah fight those that insult him and his religion? Surely they know that Allah is imaginary and can do nothing that is why they are always killing people. Islam is a religion of hate pure and simple.
The whole problem is from the Koran. Why the Christian God claims to Love the World (unbelievers), Allah claims to hate those who don't believe in him. So this is bound to trickle down to their followers.
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by Demmzy15(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

There is an islamic state where atheism is recognized as terrorism. The killers would be pardoned or given a light sentence there.

I just want to see how you guys react to the news
Being an atheist is not terrorism is an Islamic State, please get your facts right. The moment you kill or influence other people to kill, you become a criminal in an Islamic State. Those guys would be executed for killing, shikena!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by JackBizzle: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:
Being an atheist is not terrorism is an Islamic State, please get your facts right. The moment you kill or influence other people to kill, you become a criminal in an Islamic State. Those guys would be executed for killing, shikena!

undecided lie mohammed!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-declares-all-atheists-are-terrorists-in-new-law-to-crack-down-on-political-dissidents-9228389.html

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by originalKsp(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sad, atheists are humans too, they have got fundamental human rights! Even if they refuse to believe our God, they have the rights to do so.

"Because I Don't believe in what you believe does not make me the devil and make you the saint" - originalKsp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed / Re-incarnation And Intelligent Life On Other Planets - M-nwankwo/justcool / Jesus Vs The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.