Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? (3958 Views)

The Church Have Been Corrupted!! / The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. / The Bible Has Been Corrupted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by alBHAGDADI: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2017
Everyday, I keep hearing muslims lay claims saying that the Bible has been corrupted. Whenever a Bible verse that exposes the Quran or Mohammad is quoted, the muslims claim it is probably one of the corrupted part of the Bible (What a way to hide from the truth).

Now, checking the entire Quran, all I see are admiration it has for the Torah and the Injil, which are the Old Testament and New Testament which make up the bible. It even directs Muslims to look into it for direction.

So, can anyone show me where the Quran says the Bible has been corrupted, or are muslims just being cunning with the claim?

aminusanti udatso rilwayne001 friendchoice malvisguy212 true2god annunaki2 4everGod ilynem Iwant2knowGod plappville plapville truthman2012

1 Like

Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by annunaki2(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2017
It's their al taquiya imams that told them and not the quoran.

2 Likes

Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by alBHAGDADI: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2017
haroun13 friendchoice aminusanti Empiree udatso rilwayne001 lexiconkabir
Am still waiting o
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2017
it only show your shallow knowledge and myopic/bias view or QURAAN AND ISLAM. see the following verses may be you can learn. SUURATU MAIDA { Q 5 V 41-42} SUURATU NISAI { Q4 V 46 & 47}
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by alBHAGDADI: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
smallrincowis16:
it only show your shallow knowledge and myopic/bias view or QURAAN AND ISLAM.
see the following verses may be you can learn.
SUURATU MAIDA { Q 5 V 41-42}
SUURATU NISAI { Q4 V 46 & 47}
Those Quran verses didn't say the Jews corrupted the Bible. The verses only say that they distort words to mean something else. The Quran doesn't in anyway say that the Bible has been changed either in words or in its entirety.

But if you claim that Allah's words in the Bible were changed, then it means you are calling Allah a failure for allowing his words to be changed when he himself says in the Quran that his words can't be changed. It's either the words of the Bible are not his for them to have been "changed" or he is a failure to have allowed such.

Sura 6:115
The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: NONE CAN CHANGE HIS WORDS : for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all. (S. 6:115 Pickthall)

Sura 18:27
And recite that which hath been revealed unto thee of the Scripture of thy Lord. THERE IS NONE WHO CAN CHANGE HIS WORDS , and thou wilt find no refuge beside Him. (S. 18:27 Pickthall)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Those Quran verses didn't say the Jews corrupted the Bible. The verses only say that they distort words to mean something else. The Quran doesn't in anyway say that the Bible has been changed either in words or in its entirety.

But if you claim that Allah's words in the Bible were changed, then it means you are calling Allah a failure for allowing his words to be changed when he himself says in the Quran that his words can't be changed. It's either the words of the Bible are not his for them to have been "changed" or he is a failure to have allowed such. (S. 6:115 Pickthall)
you see you don't understand anything lols.
no one can change his word. but there is different between worker of ALLAH and bible. When a prophet leaves the surface of heart he leaves with his book and everything about him and leaves behind traces for the onew to emerge prophet
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

But if you claim that Allah's words in the Bible were changed, then it means you are calling Allah a failure for allowing his words to be changed when he himself says in the Quran that his words can't be changed. It's either the words of the Bible are not his for them to have been "changed" or he is a failure to have allowed such.

Sura 6:115
The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: NONE CAN CHANGE HIS WORDS : for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all. (S. 6:115 Pickthall)
there is no single evidence in bible that confirm it cv a world of ALLAH
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by ilynem(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
smallrincowis16:

there is no single evidence in bible that confirm it cv a world of ALLAH
ERM...but the Koran confirms it.

1 Like

Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
ilynem:

ERM...but the Koran confirms it.
thats why i say you've never studies qur'an very well. whats mentioned in QUR'AN is injeel, which is quiet different from today's bible. Today's bible is not know to jesus himself. Bible was written by men not from instruction of jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by ilynem(m): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2017
smallrincowis16:

thats why i say you've never studies qur'an very well. whats mentioned in QUR'AN is injeel, which is quiet different from today's bible. Today's bible is not know to jesus himself. Bible was written by men not from instruction of jesus
And Koran was written by who? Remember Mohammed died before it was compiled and even Uthman was first reluctant when Abu Bakr asked him to compile what was left cuz many people who had memorized it had died in the battle. And you say Injeel is different from today's Bible? I thought Injeel meant Gospel which we have? Please clearify me. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by annunaki2(m): 6:42am On Mar 20, 2017
ilynem:

And Koran was written by who? Remember Mohammed died before it was compiled and even Uthman was first reluctant when Abu Bakr asked him to compile what was left cuz many people who had memorized it had died in the battle. And you say Injeel is different from today's Bible? I thought Injeel meant Gospel which we have? Please clearify me. Thanks

Maybe you should ask him to produce the original injeel now. Remember mohaamed came 600 years after Jesus and he confirmed the injeel which was already in widespread circulation and canonised as part of the bible. Let him produce the injeel that mohamed confirmed or admit that he is a pathetic islamic liar.
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by ilynem(m): 7:06am On Mar 20, 2017
annunaki2:

Maybe you should ask him to produce the original injeel now. Remember mohaamed came 600 years after Jesus and he confirmed the injeel which was already in widespread circulation and canonised as part of the bible. Let him produce the injeel that mohamed confirmed or admit that he is a pathetic islamic liar.
Lol. All these "Bible has been corrupted" Muslims that can't defend their claim. Ayam waiting for him.
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 2:09am On Mar 22, 2017
ilynem:

QURAN, is already in written form during the time of prophet and prophet had already prophesized that what every his companion agreed on is part of the religion.
the INJEEL was actually given that name cos no other claimant nor resemblance do we find for it
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 3:38am On Mar 22, 2017
ilynem:

Lol. All these "Bible has been corrupted" Muslims that can't defend their claim. Ayam waiting for him.
just answer this simple question. whats the name of bible according to bible to confirm its validity
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by ilynem(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2017
smallrincowis16:

just answer this simple question. whats the name of bible according to bible to confirm its validity
The Koran confirmed its validity. Or you want to deny that?
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by ilynem(m): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2017
smallrincowis16:

QURAN, is already in written form during the time of prophet and prophet had already prophesized that what every his companion agreed on is part of the religion.
the INJEEL was actually given that name cos no other claimant nor resemblance do we find for it
What are you saying?
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
ilynem:

What are you saying?
i meant people just give the name bible to INJEEL. the today's bible is not known to ALLAH, nor his prophets

1 Like

Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by ilynem(m): 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
smallrincowis16:

i meant people just give the name bible to INJEEL. the today's bible is not known to ALLAH, nor his prophets
So you are saying today's Bible is different from the one used during the time of Muhammad?
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
ilynem:
pls which bible is confirmed in QURAAN? KJV, RSV, PENTICOSTAL..........,....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
ilynem:
validity on which bible? and why should bible not confirm its validity itself?
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by ilynem(m): 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
smallrincowis16:

validity on which bible? and why should bible not confirm its validity itself?
Oga. Are u saying we have more than one bible?
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by ilynem(m): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
smallrincowis16:

pls which bible is confirmed in QURAAN? KJV, RSV, PENTICOSTAL..........,....
Chai. You guys are so funny. Just so you know. All you "they have corrupted the Bible" Muslims, that is one argument that don't hold water. Even your greatest Muslim teachers no longer use that argument. Cuz there are hundreds of ancient Greek and Hebrew manuscripts, some of them dating back to the first century and none of those manuscripts has ever contradicted what we have in the Bible today. And KJV Is not different from RSV or any other. They just tend to complement each other by explaining better what one doesn't make clear. So my brother, the Bible we have today is the same one your prophet confirmed. Try another argument.

1 Like

Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 1:13am On Mar 23, 2017
ilynem:

Chai. You guys are so funny. Just so you know. All you "they have corrupted the Bible" Muslims, that is one argument that don't hold water. Even your greatest Muslim teachers no longer use that argument. Cuz there are hundreds of ancient Greek and Hebrew manuscripts, some of them dating back to the first century and none of those manuscripts has ever contradicted what we have in the Bible today. And KJV Is not different from RSV or any other. They just tend to complement each other by explaining better what one doesn't make clear. So my brother, the Bible we have today is the same one your prophet confirmed. Try another argument.
should i start to mention lot of verses omitted in the RSV? which were in the KJV
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 1:15am On Mar 23, 2017
ilynem:
Oga. Are u saying we have more than one bible?
yes we've hundreds of bible which are different from each other
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by Sibe007(m): 1:43am On Mar 23, 2017
smallrincowis16:

yes we've hundreds of bible which are different from each other

That is beside the point, or does not answer the Question of the OP
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by ilynem(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2017
smallrincowis16:

should i start to mention lot of verses omitted in the RSV? which were in the KJV
Oga I have seen this argument many times. As for the omitted verses, this is why. KJV was published in 1611, but recent manuscripts discovered has shown that some of the verses in the KJV are not in the original manuscripts. For instance, let's take Matthew 17:21 which says "but this kind never comes out except by prayer and fasting". This was not in the original original manuscripts so was taken out by more recent versions but there is always a footnote, which leads you to the original KJV version. Now you might ask, why did KJV add what was not in the original manuscripts? Let's see if we can find out. If you look at Mark 9: 29, you will notice a very similar text to Matthew 17:21. What does that tell you? The writer of KJV copied the text directly from Mark 9:29 to Matthew just so the two verses can square up. And that's why as new manuscripts were discovered, these little differences were spotted and taken out.
Now you might want to shout " corruption"! But unlike you lot who claim that the Koran is the unadulterated word of God (forgetting that Uthman burnt some verses and Aisha's sheep ate some), the Bible is a combination of the words of God and also a historical text. And you must note that any omitted verse you throw at me are of minor significance. They do not change the crucial themes of the Bible which you Muslims argue against. So yes. The Bible of today is the same one your prophet confirmed. Maybe you should do a lil research and stop relying on what your Imams tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=ilynem post=54857861]
Oga I have seen this argument many times. As for the omitted verses, this is why. KJV was published in 1611, but recent manuscripts discovered has shown that some of the verses in the KJV are not in the original manuscripts. For instance, let's take Matthew 17:21 which says "but this kind never comes out except by prayer and fasting". This was not in the original original manuscripts so was taken out by more recent versions but there is always a footnote, which leads you to the original KJV version. Now you might ask, why did KJV add what was not in the original manuscripts? Let's see if we can find out. If you look at Mark 9: 29, you will notice a very similar text to Matthew 17:21. What does that tell you? And that's why as new manuscripts were discovered, these little differences were spotted and taken out.
Now you might want to shout " corruption"! But unlike you
you've vidicated me, the question is who omit it, why ? and can GOD'S be having addition and subtraction?
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by ilynem(m): 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=smallrincowis16 post=54868945][/quote]
You didn't read my post did you? Go back and read my post carefully, then reply me.
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
ilynem:

You didn't read my post did you? Go back and read my post carefully, then reply me.
why should suppose word of GOD be subjected to edition? can you even tell the biographies of those that write the manuscript?
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
ilynem:

i'm vindicated by your words. insertion and omition in the word of GOD? who are the writers of the manuscript? are they known and why do their words differ
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
A. Over 450 English versions of the bible B. All are translated using different methods and from entirely different manuscripts C. Thousands of manuscripts disagreeing with each other wildly in what verses and even books they contain, and how those verses read. D. Different translations teach entirely different things in places, some often leaving out entire chapters and verses or containing footnotes warning of possible error due to uncertainty about the reliability of the numerous manuscripts. II. Availability - current estimate is that 2,251 languages, representing 193 million people, lack a Bible translation III. Historical and Geographical errors in the Bible A. River Gihon could not possibly flow from Mesopotamia and encompass Ethiopia (Gen 2:13) B. The name Babel does not come from the Hebrew word 'balbal' or 'confuse' but from the babylonian 'babili' or 'gate of God' which is a translation of the original Sumerian name Ka- dimirra. (Gen 11:9) C. Ur was not a Chaldean city
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=smallrincowis16 post=54868945][/quote] please who can tell the biography of MARK, LUKE AND OTHERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Noah's Story / Ramadan Funnies / Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.