Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd (36308 Views)

Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: Don't Call Me Aunty Kem Kem, I'm 15 Years Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Adebowale89(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Zeuz007:

Yea.......He should let her sleep in cell small, then maybe drop the case later. I'm tired of seeing bloggers tarnish the reputations of pastors and expect them to do nothing because they're Christians. Don't they have emotions, don't they feel hurt and pain too. Abi as they became pastors they stopped being human. She should suffer small so that it will serve as a deterrent to others

infact your invalid point is derailing the reputation of Christianity already and you just committed a fallacy of petito percipi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by weedtheweeds: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
very well. Let us stay on the law. when one engages in character assassination, do you lock them up? isn't there proceeding as per the law? You have judged her and that is far against the constitution of our land
mpowa:

Stop bringing the christian like story here, Let's stay on laws, he has done what the law of the land allowed, you defame me you get your punishment. it is always convenient for ppl when they see they can't win the argument on a normal ground, then it would be, "he should be christian like", There's nobody that will be Christ-like all through his life, we're not perfect, maybe this is the time Pst Ibiyeomi is not. Let her keep eating her insect filled beans for now.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by pokipoki: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
iwatch:
nonsense....talks.
I don't think he understands what defamation of character can do to an individual or an organization. She published a story without facts. What is the basis of boko haram and Naira devaluation comparison? We have specific laws for all crimes in Nigeria. What is wrong is wrong!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by lilmax(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
weedtheweeds:
berra hahaha mumu, are you okay?
you call am mumu? why na? abi you are not a Christian?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Sparkle777(f): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Haahaahaahaahaahhaahaahja. Lwkmd, lmao, rotflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I cant laff enuff, fly wey no dey hear.... I ve watchd dis woman spill sewage against high members of the society ie Adeboye.
I was wonderin why no one has tot her a lesson,even though small truth dey her mouth bt her own too much. Serves her right.
Now madam Kemi, beta call ur big shots. U ve bitten more than u can chew.
U tink say Ibeyiomie be lik Adeboye.
Go chop beans, it ll help ur brain.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by weedtheweeds: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
I was told mumu is an endearing phrase in Nigerian pidgin. Folks say that to mates as an endearment. I see brothers say that to brothers and friends call friends that in a friendly gesture. Do i qualify now?
lilmax:
you call am mumu? why na? abi you are not a Christian?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by lilmax(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I was told mumu is an endearing phrase in Nigerian pidgin. Folks say that to mates as an endearment. I see brothers say that to brothers and friends call friends that in a friendly gesture. Do i qualify now?
is that what you were told? its means being stupid.... now on the grounds of Christianity do you qualify?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Akinrogun(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
weedtheweeds:
u av bn scammed linguistically bro......'mumu' is derogatory and obnoxious.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by rhektor(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

23rd March of what year ?? 2089 ??

Another person that should join her in jail is Mummy Daddy freeze

The two would be a good match
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by lionson(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
weedtheweeds:
This is not good news at all. why are Nigerians very heartless? they think they are better than others. This woman did not hurt anyone but speak her mind. We are in a democratic government and our constitution protects our freedom of speech. There are millions of thieves, killers and looters out there being celebrated by Nigerians. This woman never stole our money, she did not rape our kids, she did not kill anyone, she did not break the law, she did not steal anyone's husband, she only spoke her opinions. Are we not supposed to speak our minds? Must we all have the same viewpoints? We have all either insulted our presidents and governors or wished them dead. Patience jonathan was called all sort of names and everyone found pleasure and fun in it. GEJ was ridiculed like an item and no one found it insulting that our president was the object of mockery. Obasanjo was called a monkey and no one was arrested. Some people wished death for Buhari and no one was arrested even as they are surprised that he returned from the UK. How would you all feel if you get locked up for your thoughts? Are they not equally evil? TB Joshua has not responded for failing to appear in court 2 times. Isn't that an arrestable offense by our constitution? Yet many people are solidly supporting him when the families of the people who died on his property still cry over the loss.
How could you arrest someone and lock her up till the 23rd as if she is not protected by the law? Biafrans hate Buhari for locking Nnamdi Kanu up against his constitutional right and i am surprised some of them rejoice over same treatment meted out on kemi. Is kemi now worse than the Fulani herdsmen killing people everywhere? Is she worse than the Boko haram committing carnage for half a decade now? Mr DPO are you not aware that the nation needs your services in Sambisa forest? The pastor that arrested her, is he representing Jesus or Juju? How could a pastor arrest someone for defaming him? Matthew 10:22; Matthew 24:9; Luke 21:12 judging by these scriptures, that pastor is not a Christian. What name can one have when Jesus himself was blasphemed and killed? Now. the pastor is the one killing someone. What does he preach on a Sunday? Does he pray to God or to DPO?
Kemi did not devalue our naira, she did not put us in this recession, she did not contest for any political post. Even if you kill her, your condition remains stable.
Let Nigerians have their freedom to speak their minds even if it opposes your beliefs. Rejoicing over this unfair treatment against her means denying yourself and your children the right to speech. Person way talk must die? See Nigerians are butchered every day in south Africa and languishing in the prisons over there. MTN and DSTV bosses have not been arrested. When e reach for where dem go show muscles dem go day act like baby. Na poor man body dem day get power.
#freeKemiOlunloyo
#freedomofthepress
#letthecommonmanvoicehisthought
#thepoorhaveopinions

Are you basing your stance on morals or what?
When she was busy running other people down including her own father, why you know quote scriptures? Na when e con reach pastor turn you con dey yarn rubbish.
Did you even bother to find out what she did and what her past antecedents has been?
How can a member of a church send you a letter, you didn't bother to verify or investigate then you just post it online and you expect the person concerned to keep quite?
Honestly, she dey lucky shey shey e no pass this one and she will pay dearly for it.
For you, you're hyprocrite of the first order and for everyone liking this dumb comment all of na the same 'Hypocrites'.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by breadtom: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Stop making noise,kindly channel ur aggression to the appropriate unit.
weedtheweeds:
This is not good news at all. why are Nigerians very heartless? they think they are better than others. This woman did not hurt anyone but speak her mind. We are in a democratic government and our constitution protects our freedom of speech. There are millions of thieves, killers and looters out there being celebrated by Nigerians. This woman never stole our money, she did not rape our kids, she did not kill anyone, she did not break the law, she did not steal anyone's husband, she only spoke her opinions. Are we not supposed to speak our minds? Must we all have the same viewpoints? We have all either insulted our presidents and governors or wished them dead. Patience jonathan was called all sort of names and everyone found pleasure and fun in it. GEJ was ridiculed like an item and no one found it insulting that our president was the object of mockery. Obasanjo was called a monkey and no one was arrested. Some people wished death for Buhari and no one was arrested even as they are surprised that he returned from the UK. How would you all feel if you get locked up for your thoughts? Are they not equally evil? TB Joshua has not responded for failing to appear in court 2 times. Isn't that an arrestable offense by our constitution? Yet many people are solidly supporting him when the families of the people who died on his property still cry over the loss.
How could you arrest someone and lock her up till the 23rd as if she is not protected by the law? Biafrans hate Buhari for locking Nnamdi Kanu up against his constitutional right and i am surprised some of them rejoice over same treatment meted out on kemi. Is kemi now worse than the Fulani herdsmen killing people everywhere? Is she worse than the Boko haram committing carnage for half a decade now? Mr DPO are you not aware that the nation needs your services in Sambisa forest? The pastor that arrested her, is he representing Jesus or Juju? How could a pastor arrest someone for defaming him? Matthew 10:22; Matthew 24:9; Luke 21:12 judging by these scriptures, that pastor is not a Christian. What name can one have when Jesus himself was blasphemed and killed? Now. the pastor is the one killing someone. What does he preach on a Sunday? Does he pray to God or to DPO?
Kemi did not devalue our naira, she did not put us in this recession, she did not contest for any political post. Even if you kill her, your condition remains stable.
Let Nigerians have their freedom to speak their minds even if it opposes your beliefs. Rejoicing over this unfair treatment against her means denying yourself and your children the right to speech. Person way talk must die? See Nigerians are butchered every day in south Africa and languishing in the prisons over there. MTN and DSTV bosses have not been arrested. When e reach for where dem go show muscles dem go day act like baby. Na poor man body dem day get power.
#freeKemiOlunloyo
#freedomofthepress
#thepoorhaveopinions
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Let her rot in jail
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Carlyn: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
weedtheweeds:
#freeKemiOlunloyo
#freedomofthepress
#thepoorhaveopinions

I support ur write up, She should be free immediately... what nonsence!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by iwatch: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
pokipoki:

I don't think he understands what defamation of character can do to an individual or an organization. She published a story without facts. What is the basis of boko haram and Naira devaluation comparison? We have specific laws for all crimes in Nigeria. What is wrong is wrong!!!
You dey mind them?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Carlyn: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Gbam + she should be flogged daily in jail and given 100 lashes on her bumbum wink

I pity you...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Carlyn: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
aguiyi2:
What will the pastor now teach his congregation about forgiveness?.Truely hard to be Christ like.

I wonder!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by oluwasheun94(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Vacora:

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. If you can't have an adult conversation about this topic, please kindly proceed to your doctor to show him your butthurt.
oya, sha clap for yourself. sensitive bi+ch
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by AngelicBeing: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
Carlyn:

I pity you...
[/s] wink

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Vacora(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
oluwasheun94:
oya, sha clap for yourself. sensitive bi+ch

Anything that makes you sleep better at night, kiddo. Hang on, let me draw you a picture so you show Nairaland where I hurt your feelings grin this might take awhile since you are not exactly that bright.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by oluwasheun94(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Vacora:

Anything that makes you sleep better at night, kiddo. right back at ya grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by ImaIma1(f): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Vacora:

I applaud you for seeing the incarceration of this lady for what it really is. As much I don't like the woman or how she makes me cringe each time she writes or calls herself an "investigative journalist"which is a smack in the face of journalism or how much her pieces are riddled with factual inaccuracies, the authorities have arrested her on quite spurious and shaky grounds. Cybercrime should involve offences such as phishing or fraud or sexual offences. What she is alleged to have said about the pastor is libellous - nothing more. People are languishing in Nigerian jails without bail or charged and this exemplifies what is wrong with our judicial and policing authorities, it is a miscarriage of justice and abuse of due process. Other hand there are people walking around doing alot worse including our senators and politicians? We should arrest everyone for everything and see who is left. The pastor should have taken her to court and sued for damages. It is a civil matter and not a criminal offence. Everyone jubilating about her predicament, show me where in our constitution or law it mentions "cybercrime" the police have used this term to conduct unlawful arrests. They search your phone illegally, they see something they do not like which is actually innocous and they arrest you for cybercrime?! Having her arrested is abusing anyone's constitutional rights and for a pastor to do this shows how easily the scales of justice can be swayed for the rich and mighty. Only in Nigeria will every Tom, Dick and Harry can demand the arrest of another person without grounds or clear evidence and most times for offences that do not even exist. It should not be happening in a civil society. If someone says or writes something you don't like or approve, challenge them with facts or ignore them or take legal recourse. Stop being a cry baby about it. Cyberbullying? GTFOH grin if you are above 18 years old , you deserve koboko.

So because criminals are walking free, the police should not arrest anyone until they have caught all the criminals all at once?
Did she go against the law? Yes. I dont think any injustice has been done. If you go around calling everyone out and saying things that destroys people's character, you should be ready for what comes. And this particular woman has been talking without any form of caution. It's just time to face it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Vacora(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=oluwasheun94 post=54744892][/quote]

Answer with a meme. How original? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by oluwasheun94(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Vacora:

Answer with a meme. How original? grin
I SHOULD NOT HAVE UNDERESTIMATED YOUR MAGNANIMOUS LEVEL OF STUPIDITY. JOBLESS NUMBSKULL. YOU ARE SO BRAINLESS TO THE LEVEL THAT A THOUSAND UNITS OF UR BRAIN WILL SWIM THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE. slowpoke OF A NINCOMPOOP. I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON YOUR STUPIDITY TO REPLY ME.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Michellla(f): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Moneyyy:
The real question is is that your hair?
Nope
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by ImaIma1(f): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
mpowa:

Stop bringing the christian like story here, Let's stay on laws, he has done what the law of the land allowed, you defame me you get your punishment. it is always convenient for ppl when they see they can't win the argument on a normal ground, then it would be, "he should be christian like", There's nobody that will be Christ-like all through his life, we're not perfect, maybe this is the time Pst Ibiyeomi is not. Let her keep eating her insect filled beans for now.

That's how someone bashed my friend's car and instead of paying for the damages was asking if my friend was a Christian. That he should forgive him. My friend told him he forgives him but the car still needs to be fixed. And that besides, in the bible when David offended God, God forgave him but he still faced the consequences of his actions. Christianity is not synonymous with foolishness.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by oxon(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
weedtheweeds:
#freeKemiOlunloyo
#freedomofthepress
#thepoorhaveopinions
na wa oh plz have you considered the fact she has deformed this mans reputation ..and the mans reputation is his brand , if she keeps deforming this man character it would inversely affect his church business that's like putting this man job on the line she could like to channel this her investigative journalism to exposing senators and whistleblowing , cause I don't seem to see how this is helping society , if not to create trend for nairaland ....attacking one celebrity after another to gain cheap recognition seems hair brained ...this is Africa everybody has that same freedom of speech we that decide to mind our business are we stupid , she has done her part by running her mouth ,he has done his part by arresting her .. there is a thing called law of libel , there is freedom of speech but freedom after injurious speech to persona and character is not actually assured ,t's easy to say free Kemi because its not you she's after...plz let her cool of in jail..imagine she hinges her investigation on what some one told her like seriously the person was on the bed with them ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Vacora(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
ImaIma1:

So because criminals are walking free, the police should not arrest anyone until they have caught all the criminals all at once?
Did she go against the law? Yes. I dont think any injustice has been done. If you go around calling everyone out and saying things that destroys people's character, you should be ready for what comes. And this particular woman has been talking without any form of caution. It's just time to face it.

That's the problem. It is very worrying no one sees how far reaching this issue is. I find it disturbing that anyone including this third rate "journalist" can be arrested on trumped up charges or hearsay evidence and then remanded for an undisclosed term. It can happen to anyone.The allegations are spurious and her arrest serves no purpose. As much as I don't pay her any attention, we have much more pressing matters as a nation than a pastor whose "feelings" have been hurt by some crackpot bloggist. Our senators and politicians are robbing us blind and they are walking free as a bird. Criticize them and see yourself being arrested too for 'cybercrime' too.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Vacora(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
oluwasheun94:

I SHOULD NOT HAVE UNDERESTIMATED YOUR MAGNANIMOUS LEVEL OF STUPIDITY. JOBLESS NUMBSKULL. YOU ARE SO BRAINLESS TO THE LEVEL THAT A THOUSAND UNITS OF UR BRAIN WILL SWIM THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE. slowpoke OF A NINCOMPOOP. I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON YOUR STUPIDITY TO REPLY ME.

Wow. Took you that long to come back with that amount of generic and sub par retort? Fuming at the mouth are we? Let me guess, you are that kid in the playground with lice in their hair and smells so no one likes you so you sit at home looking to start an online argument? Typing in uppercase how very smart of you? I looked up the word 'Troll' and your picture was right next to it. Unfortunately, I don't feed trolls. Go play elsewhere or suck on some exhaust fumes.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Odeyinigbin(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
yomi007k:
angry

Pls make it 23 December.

O boy seems u re tired of d woman's wahala
Nuisance
Make dem kip her till eternity if possible
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by oluwasheun94(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Vacora:

Wow. Took you that long to come back with that amount of generic and sub par retort? Fuming at the mouth are we? Let me guess, you are that kid in the playground with lice in their hair and smells so no one likes you so you sit at home looking to start an online argument? Typing in uppercase how very smart of you? I looked up the word 'Troll' and your picture was right next to it. Unfortunately, I don't feed trolls. Go play elsewhere or suck on some exhaust fumes.
if u looked up the word "troll" and u saw my pic, don't u think u need some serious mental evaluation as you have not seen me b4? ur mum shoulda swallowed you. i'm done wink grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by yomi007k(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

O boy seems u re tired of d woman's wahala
Nuisance
Make dem kip her till eternity if possible
I swear, as if na she be first to go yankee.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Vacora(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
oluwasheun94:
if u looked up the word "troll" and u saw my pic, don't u think u need some serious mental evaluation as you have not seen me b4? ur mum shoulda swallowed you. i'm done wink grin

Let's be friends since you are so desperate for one. I take you out for a fancy meal and then buy that bra and skirt that you are desperately searching for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria / Bobrisky Fires Back At Hairstylist Who Called His Hair ''rat's Nest' / Nkiru Sylvanus' Fans Question Fiancé's Identity In Her Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.