Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd (36410 Views)

Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: Don't Call Me Aunty Kem Kem, I'm 15 Years Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by ptolemy247(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
mpowa:

It's simple, let Apostle Suleman Sue Otobo, If it's false. From the Suleman/Otobo stories, she has concrete evidences and I'm sure she would release more if Suleman keep denying. Nobody is saying don't speak your mind, just make sure you're not making up stories, If Olunloyo's story is true, let her proof herself, enough of trash.

You didn't read where they said she posted a letter gotten from a church member? Is that not an evidence?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Drivel. If you had any form of education at all, you would have learned the definition of courtesy. You are classless. I aired my own viewpoint and if you check it, you will see that almost 100 educated people with good sense of understanding liked it. Coming here to insult me shows how canal you are. It is a forum, bro! You air your thought and I air mine. We must not agree on one thing. I wrote an essay and I agree. but you can barely write a single paragraph. Literates are known for their pen and paper. You have your own blackberry curve with you, but you cannot make a composition without insulting others. What does that make you?
Kemi posted a letter sent to her by his church member and according to her other bloggers did the same. If you are educated, you would have known that character assassination does not mean taking the law into one's hand. It is called libel if unfounded. Your education didn't teach you that, Mr education? For the sake of your Ph.D. or B.Sc, I have corrected some flaws in your sentences to show you that you come from the oven of the 'half-baker" as you mentioned or you are an imposter undeserving of the certificate that you possess.
Bro, do not think you know a thing. This is a forum and you will meet people who are more educated and exposed than you are. Never call someone uneducated on a public forum unless you know such one personally.

Come off that weed. Why are you contradicting yourself by coming around to agree with me. You reason like a baboon. Illogical.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by mpowa(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
ptolemy247:

You didn't read where they said she posted a letter gotten from a church member? Is that not an evidence?
Oh! Wonderful, she claim to be an investigative journalist, but it's enough to run to town with half-baked news because it was posted by a supposed church member. It's enough evidence indeed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by weedtheweeds: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
You are so low, child! I have no biz with a void like you. you can barely read. Bye, Felicia!
sammydirectly:

Come off that weed. Why are you contradicting yourself by coming around to agree with me. You reason like a baboon. Illogical.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by roselynbas(f): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
weedtheweeds:
how about the politicians that you called thieves. have you caught them stealing? do you have any evidence? What about Your friends that you gossip about, haven't you told someone that another person is bad? Hasn't your pastor accused people int he village of hindering your progress? does he have any evidence? Aren't these all libel? People who claimed Buhari was dead in London, isn't that enough evidence for him to sue many people? Don't throw stone if you live in a glass house

The same politicians are their own accusers with proofs of stealing. Haven't you been following the news?!
Mind you, be objective in your reasoning not sentimental. I have gone through your replies with insults hurled at others. you think it should be done your way does not mean it should.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by roselynbas(f): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
weedtheweeds:
how about the politicians that you called thieves. have you caught them stealing? do you have any evidence? What about Your friends that you gossip about, haven't you told someone that another person is bad? Hasn't your pastor accused people int he village of hindering your progress? does he have any evidence? Aren't these all libel? People who claimed Buhari was dead in London, isn't that enough evidence for him to sue many people? Don't throw stone if you live in a glass house

I do not gossip, if you do, that is your headache. I am not a spokes person for my pastor, you can ask him yourself, he is Bishop Oyedepo. He has never told me my village people are hindering my progress, it is not hindered in any way. I won't insult your pastor by saying he does same. I respect men of God.

You can ask the people wishing Buhari dead, I am sure they will reply you. Infact, you have provided the wrong answer to the wrong person. Please, re-read my comment. angry angry angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by ptolemy247(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
mpowa:

Oh! Wonderful, she claim to be an investigative journalist, but it's enough to run to town with half-baked news because it was posted by a supposed church member. It's enough evidence indeed.

And Otobo's is substantiated?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by weedtheweeds: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
your pastor slapped an innocent girl and has had his own scandal in the past. his school's was sponsored by tithe-payers whose kids cannot attend the school. he owns private jets bought with tithe-payers money. come and arrest me! keep worshipping men of God.
roselynbas:

I do not gossip, if you do, that is your headache. I am not a spokes person for my pastor, you can ask him yourself, he is Bishop Oyedepo. He has never told me my village people are hindering my progress, it is not hindered in any way. I won't insult your pastor by saying he does same. I respect men of God.

You can ask the people wishing Buhari dead, I am sure they will reply you. Infact, you have provided the wrong answer to the wrong person. Please, re-read my comment. angry angry angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by weedtheweeds: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Let me have my space. If you come for me, I will give it to you hard. You can say whatever you can, but do not deny me my gift of expression. I never quoted you or I rarely quote anyone on this forum to attack them for their comments. I simply post my own comment by clicking the reply button and anyone who slams me for my opinion will have it the way they give it. I am very sure you did your homework thoroughly and you can corroborate what I just said.
Talking about the news, I will refer you to the recent. Buhari was proclaimed dead or incapacitated by many and I read the comments on Nairaland. If Buhari should come for them all, they will call it oppression. It has to be equal if it has to be and no preference to men of gods
roselynbas:

The same politicians are their own accusers with proofs of stealing. Haven't you been following the news?!
Mind you, be objective in your reasoning not sentimental. I have gone through your replies with insults hurled at others. you think it should be done your way does not mean it should.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by weedtheweeds: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
who is smoking weed here? Weed hinders your power of comprehension. Weed makes one forget to add a question mark at the end of a question. You are not a match and you do not even look like one. I will ghost you out if i ever got my eyes on you, but I don't
sammydirectly:

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by mpowa(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2017
ptolemy247:

And Otobo's is substantiated?

What kind of argument is this one na? Otobo provided enough evidences(Travel passports, pictures, bank transfers etc), are they substantiated? I'm not the Judge, It's different from someone who just wake up one day and says a church member sent her an unfounded story. And for all we care. she's lying, we know her antecedents, she picks her victims and fabricates all kinds of gibberish on them, that people have not been taking up her case doesn't mean it should continue...someone need to deal with her and her kind, if we must have a saner society.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
who is smoking weed here? Weed hinders your power of comprehension. Weed makes one forget to add a question mark at the end of a question. You are not a match and you do not even look like one. I will ghost you out if i ever got my eyes on you, but I don't

shoooo... take your oshogbo weed somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by weedtheweeds: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ashewoooo
sammydirectly:

shoooo... take your oshogbo weed somewhere else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Godfather Buys Kemi Korede Toyota SUV, Fans React / Burna Boy Receives A Grammy Wristwatch (Video) / Destiny Amaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Bikini Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.