Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja (6620 Views)

Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents / Lai Mohammed & Rotimi Amaechi Inspect NRC Proposed Head Office / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
loopman:

This is the problem with you people. Self deceit
Innoson, Juhel, Neimeth, Chikason, for eg are headquartered in the east.
So, what's your point? A manufacturing concern can operate from anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by Jetleeee: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
loopman:

I've seen your profile pix already and I have a fair idea of what your "business" is, but sorry i don't patronise your kind of business.

Chiiisoooos is Lord!!! grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by thwarrior72: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Skull hunters carrying igbo matter for head like say them de hawk AGBO!......Pathetic tribe

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by loopman: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Innoson, Juhel, Neimeth, Chikason, for eg are headquartered in the east.
So, what's your point? A manufacturing concern can operate from anywhere

Neimeth is not ! Don't know of others you mentioned.
Juhel is just a drug distribution company.
Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by collinsfhk(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayindejimmy:
This man go school so?

#Modified

Pardon my blunt question.

I know he's a professor and all

But it's not every educated men that are knowledgeable.

Everyone knows it's the nature and target of your business that'll determine where the headquarter is situated.
Why put your headquarter somewhere because of ethnic bigotry if it makes no business sense?

I just want to make common sense

The truth thr is - since govt hv decided to starve them of development, they shld tink home and dev the region
Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
loopman:

Neimeth is not ! Don't know of others you mentioned.
Juhel is just a drug distribution company.
Clown.
Juhel is a manufacturing company with headquarters at Enugu. Neimeth has an industry at Onitsha
Go get an education, this topic is bigger than you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by NATIONALPASTOR: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayindejimmy:
This man go school so?

#Modified

Everyone knows it's the nature and target of your business that'll determine where the headquarter is situated.
Why put your headquarter somewhere because of ethnic bigotry if it makes no business sense?

You don't seem to have sense at all...... You want Igbos to keep developing your place? And you keep calling them fools, that they can't even develope their place.....

Igbos are wiser now

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by ayindejimmy(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

You don't seem to have sense at all...... You want Igbos to keep developing your place? And you keep calling them fools, that they can't even develope their place.....

Igbos are wiser now

I was civil enough with my comment and I avoided any ethnic bashing.
But if my comments still makes you froggy...
You can take a leap

1 Like

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by Basic123: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Do this guy thinks business men do business for the development of their tribe?....An average business man does business to make money.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by obyrich(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sharming95:
who'll patronize em lyk d westerners.....

Na only lagos and Abj dem fit succeed....bcuz of d hatred ndigbo av 4 eachother wen one is succeeding dan d other.....
Go to Nnewi and see how successful they are.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by unclejb2(m): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayindejimmy:
This man go school so?

#Modified

I guess that the fear that once the Igbos starts thinking of returning home, will mean the end of Lagos. Anambra Peoplealone control over N50% of Lagos economy.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by abouzaid: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Clown.
Juhel is a manufacturing company with headquarters at Enugu. Neimeth has an industry at Onitsha
Go get an education, this topic is bigger than you.
that juhel house at awka is intimidating in size. i think it's one of their factories. that house is too big.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by pazienza(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Good idea! Return all investment headquarters and main factories home. Open distribution centres everywhere else.

It might be expensive on the interim, but on the long run, the profit margin will be much more.

We need an economic team and forum to Marshall out this plan and bring it to conclusion in series of steps.

I reckon Enugu International airport will benefit from such move, as it will record more activities and more flight destination routes opened up.

And then the Seaport will start being a central feature.

Problem is that Igbophobic Nigerians will do everything within their might to scuttle and frustrate any move aimed at executing this plan, including using paid or blackmailed Igbo politicians/ persons to frustrate it.
We already can see some of them already lamenting on this thread, looking for every wrench to throw into move to render it non feasible.

This is why most of us believe that complete total severance from any union with Arewa-oduanistanis is and should be the first step towards the unveiling of the Igbo renaissance. That way, we stay off range of being affected by demonic policies and agendas being hatched to keep us down from those quarters.

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
abouzaid:
that juhel house at awka is intimidating in size. i think it's one of their factories. that house is too big.

Yes. Their HQ is at Enugu sef.
Don't mind the okpo I was replying

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
pazienza:
Good idea! Return all investment headquarters and main factories home. Open distribution centres everywhere else.

It might be expensive on the interim, but on the long run, the profit margin will be much more.

We need an economic team and forum to Marshall out this plan and bring it to conclusion in series of steps.

I reckon Enugu International airport will benefit from such move, as it will record more activities and more flight destination routes opened up.

And then the Seaport will start being a central feature.

Problem is that Igbophobic Nigerians will do everything within their might to scuttle and frustrate any move aimed at executing this plan, including using paid or blackmailed Igbo politicians/ persons to frustrate it.
We already can see some of them already lamenting on this thread, looking for every wrench to throw into move to render it non feasible.

This is why most of us believe that complete total severance from any union with Arewa-oduanistanis is and should be the first step towards the unveiling of the Igbo renaissance. That way, we stay off range of being affected by demonic policies and agendas being hatched to keep us down from those quarters.

The people opposing this are not Igbo
Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by pazienza(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

The people opposing this are not Igbo

On this thread, Yes! They are Arewa-oduanistanis.

On the real world. Our political elites many of who had stolen our commonwealth and whose dirty corrupt practices are known by Arewa-oduanistanis will be blackmailed into derailing such economic plans by Arewa-odunanistanis using EFCC as a veritable tool.

They( Corrupt Igbo elites won't have much choice)
Their options will be:

1. Refuse to blackmail the Igbo agenda, get exposed by Arewa-oduanistanis, using EFCC, as a thief who stole from your people, watch the Igbo people join the rest of Nigerians to call for your head. Watch yourself stripped of all your ill gotten wealth, power and even electability amongst your people, and then end up in jail or a forgotten man.

2. Accept to blackmail your people, claim to be patriotic and not tribalistic, get to keep your illgotten money, power and even have some of your naive misinformed people sing your praises once you spread the money. Remain a free rich man, and keep your electability intact, a true Nigerian statesman.

It's not much of an option if you ask me. Which is why our elites had all failed. They all chose option B, which is the leading factor for their massive defection to APC recently.

Only the Igbo grass roots and those unencumbered by Nigerian politics who the Arewa-oduanistanis have no tabs on, can save Igbo nation from this present political quagmire she found herself in.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by SuperS1Panther: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
greatnation2:

So you don't see Az oil in your region or Innoson can you Google the companies products Nigeria doesn't start and end in southwest, eastern industries distribute their goods to middle belt, core North, southsouth even beyond

I have never seen AZ oil before.

The only Innoson vehicles I have seen are Eastern Based Transport companies vehicles.
Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by Smoothie01(f): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
This initiative should be immediately supported with actions. Meetings should be organised with our various investors both existing and potential, so they can discuss and reach a consensus on how it will be executed. More Funds & scholarships for young minds with great potentials should be introduced ( smtin similar to wat Tony Elumelu is doing)
Mergers and acquisitions should also be encouraged, esp. among audit firms, so as to control proliferation and take advantage of synergy. it's going to be a long bumpy ride buh it'd be worth it in the end.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by Mrbigman1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayindejimmy:
This man go school so?

#Modified

Based on logistics, why carry oil head quarters to Lagos?
Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by Mrbigman1(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sharming95:
who'll patronize em lyk d westerners.....

Na only lagos and Abj dem fit succeed....bcuz of d hatred ndigbo av 4 eachother wen one is succeeding dan d other.....

And I need pinsure of the hatred or u chut d fvuckk up
Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by ayindejimmy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
unclejb2:
I guess that the fear that once the Igbos starts thinking of returning home, will mean the end of Lagos. Anambra Peoplealone control over N50% of Lagos economy.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
That's hilarious!

Remind me to laugh when next you say that

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by nonsobaba: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

The only Innoson vehicles I have seen are Eastern Based Transport companies vehicles.

A-Z engine oil and lubricants are arguably the most popular brands of engine oil and lubricants in the industry. Work harder, when u get a car of your own, you won't need to be told about them.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by nonsobaba: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
abouzaid:
Their awka factory is four times bigger than their enugu site and it is heavily patronized by most state ministries of health in the south-east, south-south and north because it is the only infusions manufacturing facility outside lagos.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by DerideGull(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayindejimmy:
This man go school so?

#Modified

The stream of thought that generated your question remains one of the reasons Nigeria is hopelessly backward.
Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by DerideGull(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
aribisala0:
Many of you are illiterate and have no understanding what a Professor is. I asked where is he a Prof not whether he won Nobel price or invented the internet.
WHERE IS HE A PROF

Is he on the staff of UNN?
A Professorship is not a chieftaincy title and so if you do not have tenure you are not a professor.. He was a professor but to the best of y knowledge he does not hold tenure anywhere.Nigerians need to get away from this quackery. To that extent the likes of Osinbajo,Akunyuli, Soyinka and so on should not be called Professors the oment their tenure ends and even where they are granted Emeritus status that should be made clear

Above crap has shown you even know little about professorship.
Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by DerideGull(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
kITATITA:

You may need to re-evaluate your own literacy. Does a Professor stop being a professor if he leaves permanent employment in an institution? Professors Bolaji Akinyemi, Akin Mabogunje, Ben Nwabueze, Barth Nnaji, etc haven't ceased being professors because they are no longer actively involved in teaching.

Do not pay mind to the troll.
Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

You haven't seen AZ oil?
Lol.
Don't worry, Innoson motors is only expanding. His other products plastics, motor and motorcycle parts are all over the nation
Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by Ikechu10: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Applause on that!!!!!
Lately igbo.leaders and elders are starting to say what we all been saying.

I swear Mazi Nnamdi Kanu..we truly have to thank you for waking up igbos, be it young, old, elder, leaders, etc.
You definitely did tremendously for igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by SuperS1Panther: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
nonsobaba:
A-Z engine oil and lubricants are arguably the most popular brands of engine oil and lubricants in the industry. Work harder, when u get a car of your own, you won't need to be told about them.

I have 3 cars - Toyota Honda and one Benz.

I use Mobil 1 for the 3 cars. Do you have an idea of what it cost?

Pray to God to lift you up to the level where you can afford such premium lubricants and not deeping-the-bowl-in-a-drum kind of oil.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by jom28gy(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Do you need infrastructure before you can move companies to any place?the answer no,human beings develop areas.
Re: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja by oyatz(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2017
I support this than IPOB strategies

krendo:
Exactly

This is the only sensible Biafra Igbos can fight right now

Create manufacturing business in the east to help create an economy and then sell to other regions

This will be a massive game changer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Kaduna Presidential Election Results Will Shock You / Gov Mbah Announces N25,000 Cash Awards To Enugu State Workers / Biafra: Adekunle’s Wartime Interview With German Randolph Baumann, Of Stern Maga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.