Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) (60446 Views)

Fani-Kayode Calls Buhari “An Uncircumcised Philistine” / Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by Johnhug66(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
[color=#
990000][/color]NIGERIAN PEOPLE cry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by JideAmuGiaka: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
slurryeye:

To me, they are all stupid.....They are there having ego battle when there are more pressing issues

Na their way naa.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
lonelydora:
I knew the very day Hamid Ali was appointed the CG of Customs that he will find it difficult wearing a paramilitary uniform. Being a retired army officer, it is somehow belittling to him to wear a lower uniform and I'm sure the Senate knows this, reason they are insisting he must wear it.

Hamid should just wear it and calm all tension.

For those that will say he should have rejected the job, remember that Buhari sent delegates twice to persuade him to take the job.

If we can demilitarized mind sets we might be able to envisage the head of customs being a lawyer or an accountant. The man retired as a general and the highest ranking for the customs is lieutenant general. The only reason they want him to wear th uniform is because he is legally over the age o retirement in customs. Wear it and they use retirement age to dismiss him.

As far as I am concerned a man need not wear a uniform he was not enlisted in.

I also believe a civilian can run customs. Is it not to know custom process an tariffs? Typically Nigerian drama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by Nasiruddeen(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
FFK will even have mouth to abuse someone

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Truth be told, that man does look like a monkey. I mean look at his face again grin

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by LordKushmann(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
sod09:
lol....crazy afonja
but d man look like monkey true true grin

Finally someone not scared to say the truth. Looks like the boss from planet of the Apes.
We are all primates and all but Ali meeen, left his phenotype a little bit to our lower primate cousins

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Well grin

Hahahahaha. Chief, the resemblance is uncanny and this is very hilarious hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by alfsalami: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
FFK and fayose are making mockery of democracy taking advantage of our relax law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by DeRay98(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
It's the usual Senathieves game, they Buhari to come "settle" before they allow 2 of his men to go, Ali and Magu lost respect for these thieves in Senate. As budget padding no easy again like before, they frustrates Buhari to settle.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by eluquenson(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mentcee:
No. It's Buhari who is the foolish monkey.
receive sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by Pain(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is why I am against Cheap and Easy Access to Oshogbo Weed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by slurryeye: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Olukat:

Did I hear you say constitution?
Maybe all custom officers should dress in Agbada
since the only problem we have is the economy

And Ali is a custom officer to you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by freddie82(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
highrise07:
GROSS
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by ndcide(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
slurryeye:

FFK should just shut up. The last time I check, it is not written in the constitution that a custom leader should wear uniform when he or she wants to face the senate. And both the senate and Ali should be ashamed of themselves that despite the recession and economic hardship on the citizens, what they will rather bother themselves with is wearing one stupid uniform or not

Stick with Ali and stop insulting the Senate because of stupid prejudice.

The custom act described a custom officer and how they should dress. He is having the highest rank of the custom, which makes him a custom officer. He is not a sole administrator. If the Senate wants him to dress as an officer, he should dress like one or resign. In fact, he should resign. He shouldn't fight the Senate openly, because they have the political capacity to arm twist buhari to remove him. He should be careful.

Ali is not even that competent. We just like every other thing about this administration, cover up incompetence with "fight against corruption"

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by InvestinOwerri(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
cosmatika:
Though FFK may have taken it too far, but I just looked at Ali's pix. D man resembles a monkey sha, with his goaty bears cry
That Alli of a guy looks like apeman and coupled with his stvpid arrogance makes it the more disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by Awoo88: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Unfortunately FFK is right on this on. That idiotic Ali is giving Nigeria the middle finger. Some zombies are still supporting him.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by searchng4love: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
conquerour:
I wish to refer all those who have been commenting on the Custom Uniform debate to take time out to read Sections 1-4 of the Nigerian Customs Service Board Act which creates the Nigerian Customs Service Board and the constitution thereof as well as the Customs and Excise Management Act to appreciate the time wasting exercise of the Senate that has unfortunately distracted itself from the main substance of the issue which is the retroactive policy on payment of duties on vehicles and has concentrated on a time wasting, pedestrian and non issue of wearing uniforms by the CG.

I am still waiting for anyone including the Senate to refer us to any general policy guidelines made by the Nigerian Customs Service Board that prescribes that the CG must wear uniforms.

In fact by the provisions of Section 2 of the Act, anybody can be appointed as CG including a person seconded from any arm of the Civil Service. It doesn't have to be a career officer.

And do our Senators and all know that the duties of the Board under the Customs and Excise Act are in two parts?

Do they know what the Excise duties entail?

Do they know that border and port control and duties assessment and collection are only an integral part of the functions of the service?

Do they know that it also has inspectorate responsibilities over factories and industrial complexes?

Do they know it has powers over some elements of aviation with powers to even impound ships and aircrafts?

Do they know that it also must grant licences for the production of spirits and beers?

Do they know that No brewery or distillery can manufacture beer or spirits in Nigeria without licence from the Board of Customs?

Are they aware that It also has powers to make regulations regulating the manufacture of Tobacco?

And above all, about half of its work force doesn't even wear uniforms especially those on Excise duties.

The CG is therefore not an enforcement officer alone, but also a regulator and licencing body.

He is not obliged by law to wear uniform.

Please let us support our assertions with the law setting up the Customs and Excise and its functions.

Which law prescribes that anybody in the Customs should wear uniforms. As Comptroller General, he is the Vice Chairman of the Board and Finance Minister is the Chairman. Would she also wear uniform?

He is not obliged to wear uniform because his schedule of duties does not require him to so do. Neither can he be compelled to do so.

The Senate is misdirected in this case. Instead of facing the real issue of the retroactive directive on duty payment for imported cars, they are here busy chasing inanities and leaving the substance.

They will come out bruised.

Dr Olu Agunloye was Corp Marshal of FRSC, he didn't wear uniform to work. Roli Bode George as DG of NDLEA and her Executive Chairman don't wear uniform to work. She adorned it only occasionally out of choice and not because she was compelled or obliged to so do and for ceremonials.

Lanre Ipinmisho was DG of NDLEA and didn't wear uniform.

Retired AIG Oyakhilome was DG of NDLEA and didn't wear uniform.

Coming to Lagos, Retired Commissioner of Police Arebamen and Odubela were heads of LASTMA and AIG Chris Olakpe currently heads the agency.

None of them wore or wears uniform because the law didn't make it obligatory for them to wear it.

General Bamaiyi was Chairman of NDLEA, he didn't wear their uniform either. Neither did AIG Fulani Kwajafa.

The current DG too doesn't wear any uniform.
The pioneer Director of Customs, Mr Diyan and his predecessor didn't wear uniform too.

It was Dr Bello who was a Veterinary Surgeon before his appointment as DG who first wore the uniform. He was never in the Customs before his appointment.

They were all political appointees to the offices.

So why the hullabaloo about a non issue as pedestrian by the Senate.

The Senate promulgated the laws under which he operates, why is it so difficult for them to invoke their own law setting up the Customs to deal with the issue rather than all the playing to the gallery as we have so far seen.

I have not heard any of the throats bursting senators make any reference to any law or guidelines that the DG of Customs has flouted by his refusal to wear uniform

I believe that is not too much for them to refer themselves and the citizens to the relevant laws or regulations. They should invoke the law rather than distracting the Customs from doing its work.

Enough of the comedy.
[/s]

rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by shumuel(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
lonelydora:
I knew the very day Hamid Ali was appointed the CG of Customs that he will find it difficult wearing a paramilitary uniform. Being a retired army officer, it is somehow belittling to him to wear a lower uniform and I'm sure the Senate knows this, reason they are insisting he must wear it.

For those that will say he should have rejected the job, remember that Buhari sent delegates twice to persuade him to take the job.

... And he should had refused him trice,, i no do be i no do, there is no crime in that but when you don agree to do you must do it well.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by clickwtB(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
DeAvenger:
I think FFK is going a little bit far. Read what he posted today about Hameed Ali on his twitter handle below:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/843389326394376192?p=v
Yes nah,cocaine sniffing,lootocracy,reckless pussies swapping and trait of character assasinating can make him insult anybody anyhow!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by Reference(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Femi or whatever is his name is very silly for speaking in public like this.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by Hartthex(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oya take...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by petitejolie(f): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
lonelydora:

lol! he still shud av rejected it. a retired army general was once FRSC boss and he wore d uniform smartly. oga Ali no fit go beyond colonel nd he's given senate headache, claiming he's working by unduely harassing Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by Kiakia(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Really? Did not know that. Hameed Ali was a former military governor and a no-nonsense one at that. The adjective used by loquacious FFK to qualify the gentleman smacks of irresponsibility and poor parental upbringing. He defamed the man by his choice of words and an action in that regard can be instituted against him in a court of law by Ali. The C.G. should explore this option to teach that dimwit a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by godquality: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
ademoladeji:

My verdict:

Gorilla calling someone a Monkey

grin angry
Gorillas​ will not be happy with you because you are inadvertently calling it ugly.

My verdict:
Gorillas are less ugly than Fani with him okpòló eyes.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by Kiakia(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I agree with you.
Further more Ali is not a customs officer. He is the comptroller general.
The senators will wait a long time for an army man to wear a customs uniform.

Is the uniform the main problem facing Nigeria now?
The man may end up not wearing the so called customs uniform afterall.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by Splashme: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Scream:
When you are paid from our tax, you can't act like you are bigger than us...if so, stay in your house! But if you keep taking our money, you have to behave yourself.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by teebell999(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
DeAvenger:
I think FFK is going a little bit far. Read what he posted today about Hameed Ali on his twitter handle below:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/843389326394376192?p=v

Bros E 'consign' you?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by EdogiStar(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:
[s][/s]

rubbish...
[s]
searchng4love:
[/s]

rubbish...
searchng4love:
[s][/s]

[s][quote author=searchng4love post=54749052][s][/s]

rubbish...
[s]
searchng4love:
[/s]

rubbish...
searchng4love:
[/s]

[quote author=searchng4love post=54749052][s][/s]

rubbish...
[s]
searchng4love:
[/s]

rubbish...
[quote author=searchng4love post=54749052][s][/s]

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by donprinyo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Last I checked, this man willingly accepted to be demoted to a Para military position. He should also willingly and proudly rep de uniform

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by bizzibodi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
fanny an ugly gorrilla with a mouthful of broken teeth.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by camaraderi(m): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Scream:
When you are paid from our tax, you can't act like you are bigger than us...if so, stay in your house! But if you keep taking our money, you have to behave yourself.

Mumu, abeg show us evidence of your tax payment for the past 5 years
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) by 2016easy2017: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
its right time this animal is caged where he belongs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Leaves APC / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? / “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.